www.siliconelovers.com

Time to kill till my girl arrives....clothing?

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Time to kill till my girl arrives....clothing?

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Killperry wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:07 pm
Hunt the Shunt wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:26 pm
My god, I want to buy the whole Dollskill! There goes my money.😍
...after i've managed to purchase my first doll, but you know, after that. :D
Aye, I really love the Dolls Kill fashion style. Their stuff is awesome. If I was a sexy lady, I'd buy all my stuff from them 😎.
The trick to not completely bankrupting yourself, is to buy stuff from their clearance section. Most of the stuff I've bought is from their clearance section and it is really cool stuff: https://www.dollskill.com/collections/clearance
:glou:

VermillionVenusian
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by VermillionVenusian »

Seconding (or thirding?) Shein. Shipping is slow but the prices are great. They also have wigs, jewelry and other accessories, so that's fun.

I will say that, for me at least, there was a definite learning curve involving dressing (and undressing) a doll. A lot of very sexy outfits (especially the ones you see in promotional photoshoots or contests here) will prove to be very difficult to get on. Skirts and pants are not easy. I think a nice loose maxi dress makes for a great starting point for things. Bodycon dresses are also good--they're stretchy enough to be able to roll on from the legs up, avoiding the issues involve in dealing with sleeves. So, try some easy things before going crazy with the wardrobe (I certainly understand the desire to go all-out though).
Bianca: IronTech 166 (silicone) body + head S5. Her photos thread: viewtopic.php?t=156138.
Camille: (the same) IronTech 166 body + head 71

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

RJ357 wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:13 pm Shein, fashon nova, dolls kill, romwe, ebay, amazon, was using poshmark for used clothing, but their shipping prices have gone a little high unless you can bundle a lot from one seller, have used threadup, hot topic a couple times, wish, which can be hit and miss. Ex girlfriends clothes and ex wife's clothes that were left behind. Lol goodwill every now and then. Lingerie is about the same stores but have also ordered from spicy lingerie, Yancy, and adore me as well. But adore me is subscription based, but you can choose to skip the month if you don't plan on buying anything. Happy clothes shopping:-)
Sounds like your dolls have a bigger wardrobe than most people!
100cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 11/27/2018, Measurements: I - cup / 25I - 16 - 24 @ 32.4 lbs
140cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 5/14/2019, Measurements: K - cup / 31K - 19 - 25 @ 51 lbs
125cm Amazon doll. Purchased: 3/24/2024, Measurements: G - cup / 26G - 17 - 25 @ 39.8 lbs

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

Sadly, or gladly, depending oh how you look at it. Lol. I do have a rather large wardrobe for the dolls, a lot of stuff they haven't worn yet, but I haven't been able to have my girls out for a while as I've been letting people stay in my house while they get back on their feet. Which they should be moving within the next month thankfully. But dressing up my ladies is probably my favorite part of having them. But yes, they have more clothes than probably a lot woman I've dated. Lol

Photo_guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Photo_guy »

VermillionVenusian wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:00 pm Seconding (or thirding?) Shein. Shipping is slow but the prices are great. They also have wigs, jewelry and other accessories, so that's fun.

I will say that, for me at least, there was a definite learning curve involving dressing (and undressing) a doll. A lot of very sexy outfits (especially the ones you see in promotional photoshoots or contests here) will prove to be very difficult to get on. Skirts and pants are not easy. I think a nice loose maxi dress makes for a great starting point for things. Bodycon dresses are also good--they're stretchy enough to be able to roll on from the legs up, avoiding the issues involve in dealing with sleeves. So, try some easy things before going crazy with the wardrobe (I certainly understand the desire to go all-out though).
I have to echo this point.
I have had more than a few lovely 'spending time with the doll' sessions turn into profanity-laced, wind-sucking workouts just tryin to get the doll into or out of an outfit. RYFKM?!!!🤣
I'm getting better at it as time goes by, and I never ever dreamed I'd ever get bested by a pair of Capri pants but my advice is; simple is better to start with.
Every day is a good day, some are just better than others. - RJD
Jo- WM 167 H Cup Fitness Model
Amber- (Shared Body) Head #266

Stacy
Five Card Draw

thazehase

Post by thazehase »

Amazon and tk-max are fine. Foudn some nice things, and all the overknee socks are from amazon. Also, amazon has some really nice wigs.

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

I'm going to have to block Shein on my phone. It's addictive.

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

Colonel Angus wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:14 pm I'm going to have to block Shein on my phone. It's addictive.
Damn it, Shein has me now....
100cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 11/27/2018, Measurements: I - cup / 25I - 16 - 24 @ 32.4 lbs
140cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 5/14/2019, Measurements: K - cup / 31K - 19 - 25 @ 51 lbs
125cm Amazon doll. Purchased: 3/24/2024, Measurements: G - cup / 26G - 17 - 25 @ 39.8 lbs

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

Technician wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:26 am
Colonel Angus wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:14 pm I'm going to have to block Shein on my phone. It's addictive.
Damn it, Shein has me now....
For real... I haven't even finalized my doll order yet, and I've already bought an entire woman's wardrobe. Thredup is almost as bad (meaning good for deals).

homersexual

Post by homersexual »

What's this Shein people keep talking abou—

No, but I keep an eye out for whatever's got a sale going, a lot of the clothes I bought for her before she arrived was from Hollister/Gilly Hicks, clearance stuff, but very nice quality. The rest of her wardrobe is from Aliexpress. I don't trust them with things like shoes, but their bras fit better than most (because of the bust underbust ratio). Clothes marked 'One Size' also seem to do well.

Thanks for turning me on to Shein, I've got some browsing to do.

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Shein and aeropostale have a lot of popular styles and are pretty reasonable in price if you would rather have "new" clothes. As I've gotten older, I have gotten more interested in style and fashion in general, but I still don't really have the energy to go thrift shopping. I can't even stand digging around racks for clothes for myself lol--rather just look at a website and order exactly what I want. Most of the thrift clothes tend to be tacky and not my style (male or female) in my experience.

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

I've been on Mercari lately, it's an Ebay-like site. Lots of deals on dollskill, sugar thrills, ect...

Mikesdk

Post by Mikesdk »

I bought some from aliexpress and only just recived my first order of 5 a few weeks ahead of time even and got to say i am amazed not just that i actually recived what i ordered but also the quality of the fabric seems really nice, but i was expecting to run into nothing but scam shops so wouldent take much to supprise me, but it ended up doing just that just in a good way, i mean what can you really expect when a dress cost 20$ and a nice swim suit for like 12$.....i can only say the OJBK shop is worth a visit atleast, they have nice items and really low prices in my eyes, cant wait for my doll to arrive now to show some of this off so back to waiting.... :)
Zelex Scarlett/Astra inspiration 170 viewtopic.php?t=163243

INFORMATIONS