www.tayu-doll.com

TAYU 148D+ factory photos (screen grabs from videos)

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: TAYU 148D+ factory photos (screen grabs from videos)

Post by crazedcat »

So she's packed up and shipping. MRD said about a week so we'll see. Got her spot all ready. This is where she'll "hang out".

hangout.jpg
hangout.jpg (361.73 KiB) Viewed 580 times
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

You look ready, hope she gets there fast

dollbohrer

Post by dollbohrer »

Could you Share the actual videos you took the screenshots from?

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

dollbohrer wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:04 pm Could you Share the actual videos you took the screenshots from?
Sure, here ya go:

https://photos.myrobotdoll.com/mo/sharing/61EGrAi1c#/
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

Cepheus

Post by Cepheus »

All these photos of peach in tan are really making me consider going in that direction. Was planning on natural pink before, but her face looks so different in wheat. I really like it. I can't wait for more headshots and look forward to seeing some shots of peach in natural pink in factory/owner shots. Her face looks so different in the tan, I wonder how they will look in nonstaged natural pink.

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

crazedcat wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:28 pm
dollbohrer wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:04 pm Could you Share the actual videos you took the screenshots from?
Sure, here ya go:

https://photos.myrobotdoll.com/mo/sharing/61EGrAi1c#/
Does anyone know if Tayu’s skeleton is a proprietary design/construction because the range of motion, articulation, and relative ease of posing sure looks better than the typical EVO.

The skin texture (combo of textures in the silicone and beautiful paint work) looks amazing. Should be great for photography!

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

Dolly_Llama wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:27 am
Does anyone know if Tayu’s skeleton is a proprietary design/construction because the range of motion, articulation, and relative ease of posing sure looks better than the typical EVO.

The skin texture (combo of textures in the silicone and beautiful paint work) looks amazing. Should be great for photography!
According to their website, Tayu has their own patented skeleton. They offer standard joints (shown in the factory video) as well as a loose joints option.

https://www.tayu-doll.com/patented-stai ... -skeleton/
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

dollbohrer wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:04 pm

According to the website it would seem so:
''Patented Stainless Metal Skeleton & Resistant Joints''
''We designed and invented our stainless metal skeleton to eliminate different joint tightness or broken joints issues that many are suffering today.''

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

Cepheus wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:29 am All these photos of peach in tan are really making me consider going in that direction. Was planning on natural pink before, but her face looks so different in wheat. I really like it. I can't wait for more headshots and look forward to seeing some shots of peach in natural pink in factory/owner shots. Her face looks so different in the tan, I wonder how they will look in nonstaged natural pink.
Cepheus, here are some more shots and a video. Hopefully when more Peach heads arrive to guys here on the forum they can upload some photos of her in the natural pink skin tone for you.

Peach_head01.MOV
(33.27 MiB) Downloaded 40 times
0019.jpg
0019.jpg (570.17 KiB) Viewed 390 times
0017.jpg
0017.jpg (592.48 KiB) Viewed 395 times
0016.jpg
0016.jpg (569.71 KiB) Viewed 398 times
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

spf1245

Post by spf1245 »

crazedcat wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:39 pm So she's packed up and shipping. MRD said about a week so we'll see. Got her spot all ready. This is where she'll "hang out".

hangout.jpg
I just bought S hooks to hang up my dolls too!

Peach looks amazing. She is also my favourite Tayu head.... =)
Loving owner of:
JYdoll 163H / Nancy #89 + Yunshu #175 here
Sinodoll X163 / Megan S34 + Blair X6 here
DollSweet 145+ EVO Ling

What brought you to dolls
Doll vs Girlfriend

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

spf1245 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:38 pm I just bought S hooks to hang up my dolls too!

Peach looks amazing. She is also my favourite Tayu head.... =)
Nice! Post pic when you get 'em! :glou:
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

Cepheus

Post by Cepheus »

crazedcat wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:51 pm Cepheus, here are some more shots and a video. Hopefully when more Peach heads arrive to guys here on the forum they can upload some photos of her in the natural pink skin tone for you.
Thanks really appreciate it. Her head seems much more heart-shaped/oval than the reference pictures. I prefer how yours looks.

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

crazedcat wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:42 am

According to their website, Tayu has their own patented skeleton. They offer standard joints (shown in the factory video) as well as a loose joints option.

https://www.tayu-doll.com/patented-stai ... -skeleton/
Thank you for the info. I had seen some of the videos showing the difference between the loose and standard joint tightness, but somehow missed (or more likely forgot 😜) the details about their patented design.

Too bad there’s no magic joint design that could toggle between the two states (loose and tight). I think Starpery offers what they call a geared skeleton, but I haven’t seen any details on it or videos demonstrating it’s benefits. In theory, geared joints might be an improvement over the typical torqued friction joints, but you would think if that were the case, they would hype the hell out of it. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

crazedcat wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:51 pm
Cepheus wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:29 am All these photos of peach in tan are really making me consider going in that direction. Was planning on natural pink before, but her face looks so different in wheat. I really like it. I can't wait for more headshots and look forward to seeing some shots of peach in natural pink in factory/owner shots. Her face looks so different in the tan, I wonder how they will look in nonstaged natural pink.
Cepheus, here are some more shots and a video. Hopefully when more Peach heads arrive to guys here on the forum they can upload some photos of her in the natural pink skin tone for you.

Peach_head01.MOV

0019.jpg

0017.jpg

0016.jpg
Wow, what a difference the skin and eye color makes with the Peach head. Stunning combo!

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

JustDude wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:47 am
dollbohrer wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:04 pm

According to the website it would seem so:
''Patented Stainless Metal Skeleton & Resistant Joints''
''We designed and invented our stainless metal skeleton to eliminate different joint tightness or broken joints issues that many are suffering today.''
Thanks, yes, let’s hope Tayu’s approach with their skeleton and joint design is as good as they say. From everything I have seen about their designs, they seem to be the new front runner.

INFORMATIONS