www.sm-doll.com

Thoughts on loose joints?

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
hansi628
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Thoughts on loose joints?

Post by hansi628 »

SMdoll wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:22 pm
hansi628 wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:03 am I'm thinking about ordering a doll with loose joints. Does anybody here has a video of a how a doll with loose joints behaves?
I've read that the silicon will pull the limbs to their originally position. Is this true?
Hello, welcome to contact me. We have made loose jointed dolls for many clients. Here's the video.

Thanks for the videos :).

Panzerboy

Re: Thoughts on loose joints?

Post by Panzerboy »

I guess the ideal would be a doll in which you can choose in some way to have loose joints or fixed, switching mode with some remote or other type of mechanism, but this is just an idea.

INFORMATIONS