DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Private Island Insert = Top Notch and ultra realistic

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
Roninathlon2001

Re: I'm in.

Post by Roninathlon2001 »

LWhisperer wrote:After reading Roninathlon2001's stellar review of this insert that he got for his 1st-pc, I decided to jump on board to get one for my own as well. I didn't even know the price, which is very inexpensive, just knew I wanted an upgrade. I had already seen one of Toonist's incredible torsos that belongs to a friend of mine, and am sure the insert will be the same high quality.
It may take a bit of surgery, however, to fit it into my tiny doll. If anyone is interested, I'll let you know how it turns out. If I can make it work in a 1st-pc Kiki, the smallest silicone doll out there, I think, you guys should be able to make it work in anything. Oh, I'm getting #2, with a clitoris and small labia.
As a side note, I wasn't able to order on the site because my BlackBerry wasn't compatible and I'm on the road for work. A simple PM was all it took for a same day reply and shipping as soon as Patrick got my particulars.
Excellent service, positive attitude, and always a genuinely happy reply from Toonist. I respect that a lot, and love to purchase from people that really have it together and enjoy the fruits of their passion. I know, I know - he should be happy coz he gets to play with titties a lot! But on the days he's Not covering them with Vaseline, and just busting butt, he's happy too.
Thank you again, Patrick. Have a good one, all.
On my 1rst-pc Sonya I had to combine both the anal and vaginal canals to accomodate the PI insert. It is a difficult operation, be very careful and think it out before cutting. I know have some tearing problems on the doll itself, and will require a repair kit from RJ. But, it was worth it! My doll is like a whole new doll all over again and even better. I can't wait to get a PI doll!

priceritchie2010

Post by priceritchie2010 »

I've mentioned it on anther thread, but I concur with others who have tried out these new inserts.
I was absolutey blown AWAY by the feel of the insert patrick sent me.
I lightly powered the outside so it would be max smooth. Used just a few drops of water based strawberry warming lube...it doesn't take much of that stuff. I bought 3 bottle online on sale....it'll last me forever too :)
Warm up the insert some in microwave or a bowl of warm water, and go to town.

WOW! It's the perfect size, and the internal bumps add to the realism. Feels over 75 percent of the real deal.

Plus, it's gonna be attached to the lovely Bella someday.

Can't wait!

I'm anxious to see how a lightly powdered PIB body is gonna feel, because the material used for the insert is just so soft and lifelike, very fleshy like..:)

phantom_texan

Post by phantom_texan »

Roninathlon2001 and LWhisperer, with the upgrade to their 1st PC girls, have influenced me to do the same with Amber Lynn. Operation starts tomorrow. Followed the course to contact Patrick as LWhisperer and received the same quality service as he did.

LWhisperer has given me guidance on the operation, so I feel confident that doctor and patient will emerge from my first real test with success.

PT

INFORMATIONS