Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

photos from Abyss

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

realgirl
Apprentice
Apprentice

photos from Abyss

Post by realgirl »

Hello again [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
Sorry I had to take some of the photos down - as terribly flattered as I was, I hadn't ever expected so much attention.
To answer your question jackrabbit I was in San Diego visiting all the theme parks! [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] I am a good friend of someone who posted on this forum and I knew the factory was in San Diego. I figured why not visit! [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
It was hard to pick a favorite doll and I got friendly with all of them [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] but if I had to pick, next to the male doll, my favorite would be body 2 - she was so petite and so sexy! [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

photos from Abyss

Post by jackrabbit »

I'm really sorry that everyone made you uncomfortable. That was not the intent. I was kind of afraid some of the comments were going a little overboard, with the detailed analysis of your physique and all. Let's just say we find you impressive and leave it at that. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm glad to hear that you like the body 2, and Darcy is thrilled as well. I have no doubt that Charlie Joanne and Sidore don't mind hearing that either. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Update: in email, realgirl pointed out that the Darcy link above was broken as originally posted. It has now been corrected.

Franklin

photos from Abyss

Post by Franklin »

I am too late to see this show at all it seems...

Hullo "RealGirl"! <smile> I am sure you were being admired in an "artistic" sense and no ill was intended. Welcome to the group!

Franc

I do feel a wee bit left out, any chance of putting 'em back? This is like catching the last show in a 4 part series, the end was good but the beginning would be nice to know as well. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Ikyoto

photos from Abyss

Post by Ikyoto »

I for one think she's very pretty. I've been trying for YEARS to make a face like hers (I do 3D work). Shows how far us mear mortals have to go in our artistic efforts.

Davecat
iDollator
iDollator

photos from Abyss

Post by Davecat »

realgirl -

Don't be afraid - we're ultimately harmless. A little driven maybe, but ultimately harmless. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]
You can't find a better place to learn about the pros & cons ov making an informed Doll decision. Pull up a chair & troll thru the topics from the last 100 days - I really don't think there's any question that hasn't been covered at some time.. And thanx for sharing your pics!

Cheers,
Davecat

Ps.Sidore gives a big thumbs-up as to your preference in body type. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

photos from Abyss

Post by Wolverine »

Image Damn!! I feel like I just left a theatre with 10 minutes of the movie still left! I thought my browser was acting up Image ! I hate when that happens!
Anyway - I've seen Many of these Resin model kits before. If you Click Here You'll see. I believe those kits are there, I don't know if any were made by Matt/Abyss, but check it out. Image

Realgirl- Like Davecat said, everyone here is Mostly Harmless. I'm sorry you felt you had to take your pix down. Image Image

doctorwannaknow
Apprentice
Apprentice

photos from Abyss

Post by doctorwannaknow »

Sorry we scared you away realgirl. I understand you might not have wanted your pictures all over the forum.

I just gotta ask though, are you a model by any chance? Just curious [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

assman
Ex-Member

photos from Abyss

Post by assman »

Realgirl, sorry if i too made some statements that made you uncomfortable.

Nevertheless, RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

assman
Ex-Member

photos from Abyss

Post by assman »

WTF???

I meant to say "except" instead of "escape" in my original post above.

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

photos from Abyss

Post by jackrabbit »

Rather than make new posts correcting errors in previous posts, it is possible to edit the original post itself.

Use the Image icon to edit, or even delete, a post.

Midas

photos from Abyss

Post by Midas »

any one know the story about the head in abyss13_jpg??

Midas

realgirl
Apprentice
Apprentice

photos from Abyss

Post by realgirl »

doctorwannaknow, I'm flattered but um... no, I'm a software engineer, and not really any different from dozens of women you see every day. And I'm not offended at all by anyone's comments - just did not expect to be the center of attention [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
And to everyone who missed the "show", I think my looks were way over-praised, and you might be expecting too much [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Thank you also for welcoming me to the forum - I've actually been around for well over a year now, so I'm not entirely new [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Midas, I believe there was a post in the past about that particular head - if I recall correctly, it is one of an aged Matt. I thought the head beside him looked amazingly like natalie portman (abyss_14) [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Corben_99
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

photos from Abyss

Post by Corben_99 »

Hey Realgirl,
You don't work for Microsoft do you, making video games???? What kind of software do you work on? Are you asian? You look phillipina, mixed with Hawaiian. Am I close? Nice pics by the way. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Also, why the interest in big dolls? Do you collect smaller dolls as well?

realgirl
Apprentice
Apprentice

photos from Abyss

Post by realgirl »

I'm afraid you are nowhere close. I'm from Europe. Also, I don't do games for several reasons, one of which being that I'm a game addict and writing a game would take away from that. And no, I only have a fascination with big dolls [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]
[img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

photos from Abyss

Post by Jerry »

Realgirl: You have an open invitation to stop by and visit with the "ladies"... if you are in the St. Louis area let us know. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Jerry [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]

INFORMATIONS