www.wmdolls.com

Blowjob fence of 10 girls

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Blowjob fence of 10 girls

Post by Bigbuttlover »

Ok, I finally found an American company that sells the kneeling mannequin that discussed 3 posts ago. It's twice as expensive as the one I have, but it's worth it for the diversity. Now I have to look for a good flesh-colored spray paint.
Attachments
Kneeling.jpg
Kneeling.jpg (24.14 KiB) Viewed 4913 times

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

This is a great idea, Bigbuttlover.

I might try this.

I have the oral head already and they are amazing as you already know. But I don't use it as much as I would like because it's just a disembodied head...

I already found the same mannequin as you have on ebay, they aren't too pricey...

Did the oral head just fit over the mannequin neck, or did you need to attach it with silicone or something?
My Doll Album is here!

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

By the way the same seller has this mannequin available, not kneeling but might be an attractive alternative sitting right beside your kneeling girl.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Fiberglass-Femal ... 102wt_1164
zara5-1.jpg
zara5-1.jpg (36.25 KiB) Viewed 4905 times
My Doll Album is here!

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

ks wrote:By the way the same seller has this mannequin available, not kneeling but might be an attractive alternative sitting right beside your kneeling girl.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Fiberglass-Femal ... 102wt_1164
zara5-1.jpg
This mannequin you mention is 49 inches tall in this pose. For me, 46 inches is the correct height to give me a standing blowjob. You must keep her pose height in mind when getting these mannequins for this purpose. The one I have is 40 inches in height, which is quite tall for a kneeling woman, and if you are 5'4 or shorter she will probably be too tall for you (I reckon she is about 6 feet tall if standing up). I'm very tall, so I have to raise her on a 6 inch platform, as you can see in the opening photo, in order for her to give me a standing blowjob. As a bonus, this allows me to rock her body back and forth without making any noise against the floor. However, there is one slight problem with this mannequin that I didn't mention. Her body is twisted slightly to the side, and if you want her to face you during the blowjob you have to rotate her torso a bit. This causes an appearance problem at her waist, which I've masked with her kimono. She has to wear something to hide that. I just ordered 3 more of her, by the way (and I think there might not be anymore left because they said they were really low in stock).

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Bigbuttlover wrote: The one I have is 40 inches in height, which is quite tall for a kneeling woman, and if you are 5'4 or shorter she will probably be too tall for you (I reckon she is about 6 feet tall if standing up). I'm very tall, so I have to raise her on a 6 inch platform, as you can see in the opening photo, in order for her to give me a standing blowjob.
40" should be perfect for me. I don't think I would have to raise her on a platform.
Bigbuttlover wrote: I just ordered 3 more of her, by the way (and I think there might not be anymore left because they said they were really low in stock).
I have one ordered also.

The auctions say 9 left, 2 different listings.
My Doll Album is here!

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

ks wrote:
Bigbuttlover wrote: The one I have is 40 inches in height, which is quite tall for a kneeling woman, and if you are 5'4 or shorter she will probably be too tall for you (I reckon she is about 6 feet tall if standing up). I'm very tall, so I have to raise her on a 6 inch platform, as you can see in the opening photo, in order for her to give me a standing blowjob.
40" should be perfect for me. I don't think I would have to raise her on a platform.
Bigbuttlover wrote: I just ordered 3 more of her, by the way (and I think there might not be anymore left because they said they were really low in stock).
I have one ordered also.

The auctions say 9 left, 2 different listings.
Great! Welcome to the blowjob club! The Novelleco head fits perfectly into the mannequin's neck because the diameter is juuuuust right. It won't fall in or fall out either, because it is very tightly fitting. Just the perfect size. I will experiment with attaching PIB heads when I get the other mannequins. Due to the nature of PIB heads, the neck needs to be extended much higher, so some kind of cardboard tube, 3.25" in diameter, needs be inserted into the neck.

I just received this mannequin today, by the way. I've assembled her but haven't removed the head yet.
Attachments
Sasha.jpg
Sasha.jpg (32.5 KiB) Viewed 4837 times

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Bigbuttlover wrote: Great! Welcome to the blowjob club! The Novelleco head fits perfectly into the mannequin's neck because the diameter is juuuuust right. It won't fall in or fall out either, because it is very tightly fitting. Just the perfect size. I will experiment with attaching PIB heads when I get the other mannequins. Due to the nature of PIB heads, the neck needs to be extended much higher, so some kind of cardboard tube, 3.25" in diameter, needs be inserted into the neck.

I just received this mannequin today, by the way. I've assembled her but haven't removed the head yet.
Thanks! Do you have 10 heads already? 8O

I'll just be doing the one for now.

That'll probably be enough for me. 8)

I found these also on ebay for your consideration, although they are not facing straight ahead.

5.jpg
5.jpg (561.54 KiB) Viewed 4835 times
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Fiberglass-Femal ... 521wt_1164
5 (1).jpg
5 (1).jpg (377.75 KiB) Viewed 4835 times
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Fiberglass-Femal ... 596wt_1164
My Doll Album is here!

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

ks wrote:
Bigbuttlover wrote: Great! Welcome to the blowjob club! The Novelleco head fits perfectly into the mannequin's neck because the diameter is juuuuust right. It won't fall in or fall out either, because it is very tightly fitting. Just the perfect size. I will experiment with attaching PIB heads when I get the other mannequins. Due to the nature of PIB heads, the neck needs to be extended much higher, so some kind of cardboard tube, 3.25" in diameter, needs be inserted into the neck.

Thanks! Do you have 10 heads already? 8O

I'll just be doing the one for now.

That'll probably be enough for me. 8)

I found these also on ebay for your consideration, although they are not facing straight ahead.

The attachment 5.jpg is no longer available
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Fiberglass-Femal ... 521wt_1164
The attachment 5 (1).jpg is no longer available
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Fiberglass-Femal ... 596wt_1164
! have 3 Novelleco heads and 5 PIB heads ready for a body. I considered these two bodies but they are not facing straight. And you cannot rotate her torso to face straight because the division is at their thighs and not at their waist. I'm certain they won't work, so I will not be getting them.

I'll be ordering this one today for a pricey $265, and a flesh-colored spray paint.
Attachments
Kneeling[1].jpg
Kneeling[1].jpg (24.14 KiB) Viewed 4811 times

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

Ok, I have 5 bodies for my line-up so far. I will modify these with spray paint and stuff before I get more.
Attachments
IMG_0730.jpg
IMG_0730.jpg (263.8 KiB) Viewed 4751 times
IMG_0731.jpg
IMG_0731.jpg (254.1 KiB) Viewed 4751 times

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

By the way, Abyss took these photos for me. They modified the knees so that they can kneel fully as well. The dolls were shipped yesterday. So I will have 7 in total soon.
Attachments
Realdoll Knee Bending Modification 3.JPG
Realdoll Knee Bending Modification 3.JPG (100.98 KiB) Viewed 4751 times
Realdoll Knee Bending Modification 2.JPG
Realdoll Knee Bending Modification 2.JPG (766.55 KiB) Viewed 4751 times

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

Putting on a PIB head is not as straightforward as putting on the Novelleco head, due to the nature of PIB heads. You need to insert a cardboard tube 3 to 3.25 inches in diameter.
Attachments
Cardboard tube protuding 8 inches.jpg
Cardboard tube protuding 8 inches.jpg (286.15 KiB) Viewed 4742 times

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

Then voila!
Attachments
Bella Head.jpg
Bella Head.jpg (57.63 KiB) Viewed 4742 times
PIB Head.jpg
PIB Head.jpg (69.75 KiB) Viewed 4742 times

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

My Joon head requires me to spray paint one of my mannequins to a lighter skin color. I'll do that as soon as I find the correct spray paint.
Attachments
Joon.jpg
Joon.jpg (63.49 KiB) Viewed 4741 times

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

My East Indian Hope head definitely requires me to spray paint the mannequin.
Attachments
Hope.jpg
Hope.jpg (65.12 KiB) Viewed 4740 times

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

That's a great variety of heads you have there, you're really going all out on this! And a kneeling Realdoll on the way too!

Did you ever consider the BoyToy Lite?
bt_light_1-1360535340.jpg
bt_light_1-1360535340.jpg (54.38 KiB) Viewed 4739 times
There's a slightly used one for sale in the for sale forum here at TDF...

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=128&t=45736
My Doll Album is here!

INFORMATIONS