www.wmdolls.com

New Order - 125cm Ms. Leisha Vetu

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
kewltodamax
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: New Order - 125cm Ms. Leisha Vetu

Post by kewltodamax »

Your right, that's one factor keeping me unworried at this point

kewltodamax
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kewltodamax »

Okay they replied. I must give them credit firstly.

So it takes 14 days for them to completely form the whole from a fresh doll framework through a blueprint. I would say that is pretty fast for international scale production. However there is a slight setback either on my part or theirs for which I'm not particularly worried about.

The shipping itself will be shorter since I would probably be closer. This company seems legit, professional and efficient in my book. Cheers!

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

AlexKnight wrote:
kewltodamax wrote:I am however curious as to your mention of how long they can stand. How long can they manage without strain in duration?
No longer than necessary, I'd say... I guess there's no duration when damage will occur, but it's cumulative, the more you do it, the more you risk damage.
Lots of good advice in this thread. Also with standing poses, you don't know if a knee or hip joint is slowly becoming looser. It would be a tragedy to leave your doll standing for some time and unexpectedly have her fall.

kewltodamax
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kewltodamax »

Very true dragonfly8878. Well right now I'm waiting for it to be shipped, no confirmation on that yet. I found out that I could change the dolls wigs to many options as provided by the company but I couldn't really tell as I'm still waiting for the doll to come

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

I feel your wait buddy. im one week in as well and waiting for my 125 cm babe too! ill post pics maybe they are sisters with diffrent misters? :-) anyhoo great advice on this thread and the pictures are astonishing. it will be so nice to snuggle up with her and watch a movie and then another
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

kewltodamax
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kewltodamax »

Oh finally a partner in arms haha! Well, I can track the shipment now so it wont be long...Im in the wait for the big yellow dhl truck phase or in my case, white, green truck. I am so excited but the wait if about 4 to five more days i presume.

Maybe they are sisters with different misters! I like the ideas you have and am sure to post her pics one day, like yours she will be my guidance in the those long nights. For now I must wait for her to come visit :)

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

cool, please let me know her shoe size and head circumference when she arrives. they can meet in the role playing section, for dolls only.
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

kewltodamax
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kewltodamax »

Just about receiving here I am beginning to learn why doll owners often prefer to post their dolls online whether anonymous or jacked in into the internet as a separate identity. Often I thought it was mild attempt to make them come alive but I am beginning to see the bigger picture.

When people know and acknowledge your doll, something happens with the relationship between you and your dolls. It gives her life, it gives her purpose and it gives her personality as you go along with her creating her online profile. These three aspects make any real woman hotter than she was before and indefinitely increase her sexuality which goes the same for your doll. Adding to the fact that she seems responsive, has her own life and contributes to playability and additional roleplay settings depending on how the owner would like to describe her. As you proceed to making her real, you begin grasping the entire idea of a living being within an inanimate object which is surprisingly very similar to idol worship. In that time of practice and development, the doll improves the idea of herself towards you by your own actions which is cyclic.

However we must note that because it is cyclic in can culminate to a vicious cycle where the lines of sociopath, schizophrenia and the rest begin to blur out. Here all person must take either of two stance... one is to proceed further where there is no turning back because there is no road in reality for your own happiness except this which is a blessing or two accept completely that this is just a temporary replacement to the one or many actually in reality (The real ones out there that exactly imitate what you perceive as an ideal female).

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

kewltodamax, that is an interesting take, but i don't see it as so cut and dry. people name their cars and talk about them as an entity. I was once told anything that takes up more of your time then worshiping God becomes an idol, and if that's the case then we have many idols, sleep, food , tv, computer, hobbies, ect. For me I have realized that the best things for myself that will help me be a better person are important. What good is a human that is not happy.
This hobby (doll love) is not a "slippery slope" IMHP.
Likewise I have given my life to my Higher Power to use, and though i may take routes that are windy, I know I am His and He knows I am His ultimately.
a quote from one of my songs entitled " Shut Up And Go Away," - In a world of sin, who is a friend? who is pretend? People are vague, people are fake, make no mistake-
blessings upon you and i understand your message, likewise understand that anything can become an obsession and eventually be harmful.
I dont think loving a doll and giving them personality would anger my Father in heaven, actually I think it might be a solution to all these pent up priests out there that end up becoming predators. Just think about it 8)
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

kewltodamax
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kewltodamax »

on the contrary 4biddenartist, I completely agree that knowledge equals tech, equals more exploratory divisible happiness. After all, the singular argument that is in unison between faith and science is knowledge. In becomes blurry if you study precisely the details of knowledge expansion and knowledge limitation within theology and I feel that's the rub in faith I can never accept. No normal human should be subjected to knowledge limitation where thinking about a certain aspect of God or a certain aspect of happiness is wrong.

However, like the story of adam and eve, the fruit that gave knowledge is a sin... it was as though God gave humans the ability to acquire knowledge but then forbade them from using it, like a sick hypocritical joke. If acquiring knowledge and therefore technology is wrong, then why give us that same ability even if it is just a test... a test that metaphorically means you are not suppose to be happy about things you do to improve your life based on acquiring knowledge. Albeit the argument often turns into buddhist teachings whereby desire must be eliminated and that supposedly is the sin. Here we must say that desire and progressive wisdom are two different things. One doesn't involve experience but a blatant approval of the ego, the other must involve both experience and its reactions towards self and others.

While I am on the fence on this one, I don't agree that we should completely remove intelligence but welcome it because we are inevitable curious humans and nothing we do can stop the progress of technology due to our need to simplify our life to our happiness by avoiding harm to anyone and improving their lives as well. However, ultimately there is a thin line between desire and progressive thinking...

kewltodamax
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kewltodamax »

Now for my review (Unfortunately I can't post pics yet, I need to complete the learning curve of doll care, proper management as well as strength improvement to pose the dolls). For those pics, I apologize dutifully that my negligence, naivety and excitement got the better of me as I have harmed her slightly on her knees....screw you idiot, why didn't you slow down first? I guess I deserve that, as I cannot apologize to Leisha enough experimenting with her.

FIRST AND FOREMOST you need to know about the doll is:

- DO NOT POSE HER ON HER KNEES UNLESS YOU HAVE A SOFT THICK CLOTH FOR HER TO LAY ON

TPE is rubbery-like and gets easily stretched or pulled. Albeit its durability, it is still made of metal joints which can be angled to a sharp point that can damage the outer TPE layer. The fine leopard skin like blanket provided by the WM Dolls company does just that. It must be stated that this company is very thoughtful in providing such accesories to keep your doll from tearing harm as well as collecting dust or dirt

- TPE STAINS EASILY

There are occasions that even with two to four washes of new clothes, the doll stains. Some have given the suggested that time slowly heals the dolls from stain. However if you are like me who loves experimenting, cosplay and "pimping up your doll", this is often a very huge price to pay in selecting TPE made doll. What if we want to add more life to her with make-up and many clothes? Well I tried researching further and found out that it is possible to remove the stains with rubbing alcohol (Isopropyl alcohol) and very minute amounts of thinner (xylene) that must be removed quickly with alcohol once the stain is gone. Since I am still new to her, I will need time to test this hypothesis and will get back to you all once experimented.

- IF YOU ARE A NEW FIRST TIME DOLL USER BE PREPARED FOR TIME AND SPACE MANAGEMENT

The 125cm doll is small comparatively but even at this size, she can be hefty if you are not used to lumbering heavy weights around. Her joints are also stiff when new and will definitely take more than half your energy on your first trial run to pose and play. There is a thread on how to move her joints easily to maneuver her into the position you please and I suggest you read it so you don't expedite as much energy as one with completely no knowledge how. Simply things such as sitting or kneeling can become frustrating without any guidance believe me but I was lucky enough to sift through the thread before I got her enough to avoid complete screw up. You will also notice the time you spent prepping her, moving her into position you are comfortable with and how hard is to keep her clean, safe and discreet. The best part about this company is you get the really comfy and cool leopard skin like blanket that helps you cover her and acts as a floor softener for her to lay on.On the bright side, these dolls will replace your gym session in no time. Im already feeling stronger, healthier and heftier thanks to her.

Remarks:
-First and foremost, the company took 22 days for me from the beginning of fabrication to successful delivery. Yes I meant receiving it in my hands took 22 days. That is extremely efficient if you take into account that the doll was fabricated from scratch. THIS IS A HUGE PLUS POINT for this company. I am proof of how efficient this company is. They are also discreet, very helpful and accommodating enough to be with you until the delivery is a success which contributes to their excellent professionalism. They provide me with the most useful tool you will need for your doll, the leopard skin comforter that keeps your doll from collecting dust and as a floor wherever your doll is layed on. Within the packaging will usually be divided into the doll head, the doll body, the doll wigs, tpe glue, genital insert(s), comb, some neat temporary tattoos, and a light doll clothing to prevent any settling of dust on her TPE skin.

The last plus point is, ordering dolls in Asia can be tough what with all the different dialects but this company stands on the top with the rest of the Asian doll making companies as they are equipped with well-versed English Speaking agents enough to get your dolls as perfect as you want. Their business transactions are easy enough to handle and they are fast in handling your queries. They dont expect alot from you other than the transaction itself so you don't have to be worried at all when you speak with them. They maintain strict professionalism when it comes to finance, so whatever they display in their website as the price IS THE ACTUAL PRICE. They rarely divert from that price range because depending on most location, the shipping is either free or included in the mentioned price. This way you know you are not being cheated. They are often seen only asking the price they have mentionend, nothing higher nor lower. Now that's professional!

- TPE is brilliant as a skin imitater. Its soft and squeezable like real skin, has very good elastic memory, and also durable enough to avoid fragility to the point it is unbearable. However, if you are a breast lover like me, I suggest to go for the hollow breats as full TPE can be a little to solid as full breasts. It is however unfortunate that it stains with colour easily. If I do find the remedy then TPE would be the penultimate doll for mass distribution sales as it is fairly affordable and works almost just as great as most full solid love dolls.

- I am a heavy experimenter. Its one of the reasons I was highly motivated to get my first doll. Unfortunately being an experimenter means you'll end up harming your doll at some point. She has colour patches in quite a few places which I am eager to get rid off and though some make up hit the exact tantalizing spot of a fashionable living female, others may give you the edgy feeling of removing it when used. TPE's drawback in this area of stain smudging is very unfortunate but I will find a remedy soon as I have mentioned, I am an experimenter.

- Once your in the doll world, and once you get to receive the full compliments of this company, its hard to turn back.

Yours faithfully,
kewltodamax

INFORMATIONS