Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Cayenne Cleur and Kimmi Lovecok side by side comparison

Post by yorktown »

8) 8) Howdy

Hey - Great stuff - HM - and Haremlover - :angel:

I want to thank both of you very much for presenting this wonderful inflata-babe in Cayenne Cleur - :thumbs_up:

She seems absolutely wonderful - and her demeanor as displayed on her face means she takes her inflata-life very serious and needs more attention than others - :mrgreen:

I have a Sophie Santi air babe that has same type of mean look on her face - its just she takes her boinking very serious - and needs more attention than the all too ready to please air babes - :P

Good stuff indeed - I will be keeping an eye to Cayenne fer sure - shame the Madlin Moon isn't available - she's be a great addition to - seen her available in the Land Down Under - "Australia" mate - :thumbs_up: - but shipping to the good ole US of A is pricey and some don't like to ship either that far

Happy Trails -

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

Kimmi Lovecok and Cayenne Cleur went shopping for dress clothes and they want to try to get jobs as motivational speakers. Kimmi is the smiling one on the left in the shorter skirt, and Cayenne is the serious one on the right in the longer skirt. People in the USA, if you are thinking "van down by the river," well that is a possibility in the future.
20140906_105843 reduced.jpg
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

What a brilliant pair! Hope we'll see them both together in the photo competition . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

HornyBossKen

Post by HornyBossKen »

hugemistake wrote: DIFFERENCES:

* Vagina. Cayenne's vaginal opening is larger, perhaps in response to previous negative comments that this design was too tight.
* Body. Although the measurements are the same, Cayenne's tits are narrower and longer.
Thank you SO much for giving us such a detailed comparison. I have an original Hannah Harper, and an original Jessica Drake, and an original Arianna Giovanni as well as a Kimmi Lovecock and Lynn Thomas in storage. But I've been very worried about these girls no longer being available and the new dolls (e.g.. PDX) looking like a serious disappointment that I'm not happy about at all. However, these details for Cayenne are really encouraging because she looks like basically the same body type as my Hannah and Kimmi, but perhaps even with some very sexually exciting improvements.
I'm REALLY attracted to those even more pointed big tits with higher nipples (though Lynn and Jessica are still the gold standard), and I'm also very very interested in trying out that bigger more comfortable pussy. VERY HOT! Thanks a million for the photos and information.
HBK

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

HornyBossKen wrote:
hugemistake wrote: DIFFERENCES:

* Vagina. Cayenne's vaginal opening is larger, perhaps in response to previous negative comments that this design was too tight.
* Body. Although the measurements are the same, Cayenne's tits are narrower and longer.
Thank you SO much for giving us such a detailed comparison. I have an original Hannah Harper, and an original Jessica Drake, and an original Arianna Giovanni as well as a Kimmi Lovecock and Lynn Thomas in storage. But I've been very worried about these girls no longer being available and the new dolls (e.g.. PDX) looking like a serious disappointment that I'm not happy about at all. However, these details for Cayenne are really encouraging because she looks like basically the same body type as my Hannah and Kimmi, but perhaps even with some very sexually exciting improvements.
I'm REALLY attracted to those even more pointed big tits with higher nipples (though Lynn and Jessica are still the gold standard), and I'm also very very interested in trying out that bigger more comfortable pussy. VERY HOT! Thanks a million for the photos and information.
HBK
is it really bigger vagina on Cayenne? :?:
kimmi is tight :oops:

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

Haremlover: That's a good idea for someone to enter the pair in the photo contest, but it will have to be someone other than me. There are many people on here who are much more creative than I am and have better cameras.

HornybossKen: Cayenne would be excellent as one of your barbies!

titjob: You can see in the photo Cayenne has a larger opening. I like the tightness of Kimmi as it reminds me of my girlfriend when we were both 18. However I know many people complain Kimmi is too tight. Now you have a choice.
cayenne kimmi front.jpg

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

hugemistake wrote:Haremlover: That's a good idea for someone to enter the pair in the photo contest, but it will have to be someone other than me. There are many people on here who are much more creative than I am and have better cameras.
Please don't be so dismissive of your talents. Your camera is quite good enough, and the photo above -
is superb. Two great dolls, well dressed.

So please have courage! You can do it! And the girls will enjoy it too. And as my two Cayennes have gone off to other people . . . I can't.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

Cayenne in europé?
or other name...

jbmac

Post by jbmac »

Kimmi Lovecok - I ordered one, as it fits my budget, I like the face on the left a lot more than the right, I think the left is Hanna, and not sure if the new Hanna is the same as the old one.

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

titjob wrote:Cayenne in europé?
or other name...
Titjob: I do not know if any of the European retailers have started selling Cayenne yet, but I am in the USA. Hopefully someone who has knowledge of the European market can help you.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

titjob wrote:Cayenne in europé?
or other name...
If you want a Cayenne, I can order in the UK singly although it is slightly more expensive, and take without box and wrappings to France next time I go, from where it would be cheaper to post to you. Postage from UK is around 40eu

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

haremlover wrote:
hugemistake wrote:Haremlover: That's a good idea for someone to enter the pair in the photo contest, but it will have to be someone other than me. There are many people on here who are much more creative than I am and have better cameras.
Please don't be so dismissive of your talents. Your camera is quite good enough, and the photo above -
is superb. Two great dolls, well dressed.

So please have courage! You can do it! And the girls will enjoy it too. And as my two Cayennes have gone off to other people . . . I can't.

Best wishes

Harem
I choose to use my time on here as an escape from everyday competitiveness, so entering the photo contest does not interest me. This would be a good chance for someone who already has a Kimmi Lovecok to get a Cayenne and make a name for himself. If you are in the USA, there is an ebay auction for a new in box Cayenne that ends on Monday afternoon. Right now she shows up on the first page of the lovedoll search results in the adults only section. Here is her portrait
cayenne portrait.jpg

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

who realy know if Cayenne have bigger vagina? :?:
dont just look at foto... :oops:
the doll looks better for every time... :)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

titjob wrote: the doll looks better for every time... :)
I was really surprised at how photogenic Cayenne turned out to be, even for an inflatable - and if I had not been so extravagant in other directions perhaps I'd have bought one to keep myself . . . :wink:

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

she looks like one of our news reporter here in scandinavia.
when she was a Little bit younger.....(about 20 years ago.)
she was Young an a wery hot red mouth.
and same hair.... :oops:

i still need an answer about vag....

INFORMATIONS