www.wmdolls.com

Does anyone have this doll?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
symmes

Re: Does anyone have this doll?

Post by symmes »

dollol wrote:hmm i dont see any customization options....?well aside how hairy the vagina is but that is irrelevant to me.

https://www.dollpark.com/sexpuppen/141- ... tml?sort=5
I'm not familiar with that vendor and I don't speak the website's language (German?), so I can't be much help with the specifics; however, most vendors do offer extensive customization options. You may need to email them about that, though. As an example of a website that offers the ability to build to order by clicking, see RLSD's customization page. If you were to order through them, you'd pick a body, then choose a skin color, pick a head, and so on. Unfortunately, even RLSD doesn't show you an image of the completed doll as you pick options (unlike many automakers' websites), but you can at least see all the options in isolation. (If you're in Europe, RLSD might not be the best vendor to use, since they're based in the US; I'm just pointing to their website because it shows the sort of customization options that are available from most vendors.)

As I said, most vendors will let you do this, even if their websites don't support it. Try sending an email about if if you're set on using a particular vendor.

One caveat: Some options don't fit well together. Heads are usually designed to work well with a certain range of body sizes, for instance. If you pick a head that's too small or too big for the body you want, it won't look good. If possible, try to find photos of the head you want paired to the body you want.

INFORMATIONS