My Follow Up & Unexpected Final Review Of IL Doll 145bb HR

IL Doll is owned by Chuanyin Intelligent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. ILDoll specializes in producing the latest products and technologies such as hyper realistic painting and weight reduction of silicone dolls. We are committed to developing and producing China’s best realistic dolls, already bringing ILdoll dolls(TPE dolls) to the fore front as the top doll brand in China. Website: www.ildoll.com
Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: My Follow Up & Unexpected Final Review Of IL Doll 145bb

Post by Anung Un Rama »

MrEverything wrote:THe doll manufacturer needs to REPLACE or REFUND you ASAP, damage like that you can tell is not owner caused, its a manufacturer defect and inexcusable.

The resolution Has been agreed, and and a replacement was the outcome.

Read the topic before posting.

No need for further comments rehashing what is already achieved and agreed, as that will result in a locked topic again, as it is not counterproductive.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

What caused this? Not enough silicone in that area?

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

Kira-sama wrote:What caused this? Not enough silicone in that area?

I think I have a theory of how those tears occurred.

I was carrying one of my heavier dolls and the upright position with my arms wrapped around the waist, & I noticed that doing so put a huge amount of traction on the silicone across the hips.

My theory is that Jay may have carried his doll in the same way to hang her up that is when the tears happened but he didn't notice it the time until he came back later.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

No , that’s not what happened. What I’ve stated at the beginning of this thread is exact. Also ILdoll and I have come to a resolution and they are looking to insure this doesn’t happen again. Which in turn , I would like to thank them for participating in the mediation and helping in finding that resolution. I’d also like to thank TDF and the Administrator mediator. The talks were professional and non confrontational.

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Nice to see the manufacturer stood by their product...never have hung any of my dolls just seems too risky. Did the doll get sent back to help solve the problem? Sometimes when making cars you get a lemon..could the doll be damage due to it being to cold?

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

It’s always best to keep your dolls stored at room temperature. That’s why I found that having their own dedicated room is best, this way it’s always at room temp, no matter the season.

BuilderOfCastles

Post by BuilderOfCastles »

To reiterate, what has already been said, but...

TPE is really nice and squishy. And doesn't really bond to anything So, it is poured solid around the metal skeleton.
Silicone is much firmer and stronger, but MUCH more expensive, so it is only used as a skin around a foam muscle and metal skeleton.

I stared and stared at these pictures...

The really nice thing about silicone is you can glue it all back together.
So pinch the parts back together, apply more silicone, wrap with flexible bandages, and you can fix almost any tear.

However, i could not see how these "holes" could go back together.
its like there are pieces missing.
It also looks like blunt force trauma... like the meat cleaver.

i would really like more pictures.

And i would really like to know if there are silicone pieces laying on the ground.

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

Jay1313 wrote:No , that’s not what happened. What I’ve stated at the beginning of this thread is exact. Also ILdoll and I have come to a resolution and they are looking to insure this doesn’t happen again. Which in turn , I would like to thank them for participating in the mediation and helping in finding that resolution. I’d also like to thank TDF and the Administrator mediator. The talks were professional and non confrontational.
Reread the relevant parts of the post and what I got is that she tore from hanging because her rear is too heavy. And my question, though only asked by what I saw in the photos, is a reasonable one. Could it have been from not having enough material in that area? Looks pretty thin in that area to me.

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

Kira-sama, there was no offense taken from your question or any thought that it wasn’t a reasonable one, people’s questions, opinions, expertise and knowledge are always welcome, the statement I made about her ass being heavy and causing the tears was me first thought ,giving the circumstances I explained in the post, but I’m no expert doll maker, there are a plethora of reasons that could have caused this to happen. Idoll has stood behind their product and have agreed to replace her, and are taking the proper steps toward making sure this will never happen again.

Responding to mcupplease and his “theory”, I have to state that he is incorrect, im afraid that he started assuming, instead of reading the actual post. I would always strongly advise AGAINST wrapping your arms around your dolls waist in order to move her. Always cradle your doll in order to move her. This way you DONT damage your doll and your back will thank you for it. :)

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

Just from pure physics stand point, with all the hole punching from Hyper Realism Process, in combination with Weight reduction, the waist of the doll would naturally be much less durable than a Solid doll with smooth surface.

I am not saying this is the problem, as I don't know the details. I am just saying we probably should advise against hanging this type of dolls for long time. Hanging the doll has been the way to go in the past, but things are changing with all the new features.

Good job TDF, and I am glad seeing the mediation worked.

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

The first thing I thought was that it got torn at by someone like a wild animal!!

I'm totally glad you're getting a replacement! That should never happen with something so expensive!

Did you choose the same doll or a different one? When will we all get to see her?
;-P( | )q-;

Dreams are where life goes to die
Life is where dreams go to die

ILDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ILDoll »

Hi all

As I mentioned in the previous posts, we cannot find any cause which made this happen. But it would be quite unfair for Jay. Therefore, after consideration and discussion, we decide to replace with a new one.

Technically on this body, 145bb, it is quite mature as it was published in 2015. This is the first case reporting such an issue. And I don't think anyone would keep silent meeting such an issue. Therefore we consider this as an accident. All of us are still trying to find out the exact cause in case that similar issue happens. Also we hope we can learn something for improvement from this.

@Kira-sama
What caused this? Not enough silicone in that area?
I am affraid not. The thickness of silicone there is about 3 cm, quite enough for daily use.
In the warehouse there are several 145bb as stocks, which were all made from the same mold. They have been hung more than one year and are still fine.
Most of you would consider that the gravity tears. However, please note the silicone, foam and skeleton stick to each other so that the skeleton provides enough support for the weight. Besides, Jay stored her in the right way, which means no streching or pulling.

@Mcupplease
This action may cause some strching there. But it is still in the load.

@forty
145bb is the only body without weight reduction. Still, even with reduction, it will hardly happen. As said, such an issue has never reported from any of our customers.

@BuilderOfCastles
This tearing didn't occur in very short time. We consider there was somewhere cut by accident and then the scar became increasingly bigger. But all these need to be confirmed after we get it back to facory and check.

@Staraway
We thought so but soon denied as Jay said that he stored her with good protection. You may see the photos he posts.

Kevin
Good proportion with best appearance.
Satisfied service from Vincent.

http://www.ildoll.com Ins: ILDoll Sexdolls
Rapid reply from 9:00 am to 11:30 pm (UTC/GMT+08:00)
sales1@ildoll.com
weishuohe@126.com WhataApp: +86 13360576377

Chuanyin Intellegent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd.

INFORMATIONS