www.hrdoll.com

my new mature busty 158

HRDOLL is a professional manufacturer specializing in the research, development, production, and sales of sex dolls. We adhere to the business philosophy of “Honesty, Quality, Service First" constantly bring new models every month and provides personalized ODM services. Create the face & body shape according to different customer groups. A full silicone head will be also released near future, this will promote a new revolution and bring you wonderful experience. Website: www.hrdoll.com
Louis_V
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: my new mature busty 158

Post by Louis_V »

boobsniper wrote:I was watching stefanie powers on old show and got inspired dress her up
Great pics boobsniper, she looks really hot. I'm surprised that she doesn't fill that larger bra out based on the pictures I've seen, similar to your comment to that same effect. I have an HR doll as well, the 163 and while very attractive she did not look like the pics that made me interested in buying her. This is no knock on HR, I just think photographers are obviously wanting to make the dolls as hot as possible, and we generally like that. I'm just curious if your doll boobsniper gave you a similar impression, which would be, not to put words in your mouth, but "yes, the doll is very attractive but not quite as busty as the marketing pics made her seem." There are strategies with angles and lighting that can enhance all kinds of features, but this doll just seems super stacked so I'm curious if she isn't quite as huge titted as the pics make her look.

I'm curious if anyone has any experience with this HR 158 and the AF 155 side by side? I've been looking at these two, there are multiple photo series of them both and I'm really finding it tough to tell them apart. I realize the listed stats are different, but they are not always 100% accurate. If anybody has seen these two together I'd love to hear a camparison.

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

boobsniper wrote:mcup heres a fredericks ddd/f bra so she is def a d or ddcup
Could you also mention the band size too ie 38in, 32in because that has a large bearing on the "actual" cup size
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

boobsniper

Post by boobsniper »

Mcupplease wrote:
boobsniper wrote:mcup heres a fredericks ddd/f bra so she is def a d or ddcup
Could you also mention the band size too ie 38in, 32in because that has a large bearing on the "actual" cup size
the loose baggy white bra is a 42f black bra is a 36f and yes an it can fool you photographers angles and lighting and not a knock on HR, only reality sets in when compare boobs side by side my other ladies
LEAH YL150 CYNTHIA 6YE165n

banditman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by banditman »

this girl if produced with tan skin/ huge round O-cups or larger like my YL-150 would be a hot seller
Funny you should mention this boobsniper, I did this image a few days ago for a different thread, great minds think alike! :D
Attachments
SR158 busty.jpg
SR158 busty.jpg (491.11 KiB) Viewed 695 times

boobsniper

Post by boobsniper »

yes! perfect! if with hollow boobs option so not to be so heavy
LEAH YL150 CYNTHIA 6YE165n

banditman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by banditman »

yes! perfect! if with hollow boobs option so not to be so heavy
JY and others seem to have found a way to make their dolls quite a bit lighter and I read somewhere that a new lighter gel is on the way. Exciting time to be into huge boobs.

GreatPair
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GreatPair »

She looks great but I understand the sadness
with her breast size compared to other ladies.
Mcupplease list is a great list to follow and I'm
very thankful he stays on top of it.
Have you thought about enlarging her(if she
has hallow breast)? Maybe you could reach
that O-cup size breast you want her to have?
Or get the XX-cup or Z-cup breast forms to
add on top of her DDD? I'm starting to think
about this light tone more, although staining
would be a huge worry. Thinking about
Jessica Rabbit or Christina Hendricks.
Do you have other wig color to try on her?
I hope to see more of her.
Thank you very much and have a great day.

INFORMATIONS