www.irontechdoll.com

Real Lady 170 doll Tale of the Tape.

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Real Lady 170 doll Tale of the Tape.

Post by Panther68 »

4891d wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:42 pm
There is quite a difference. In natural lighting, the fair tone is really very pale.
Your 166 cm Céline doll is light tan, right?
Do you have problems with paint being erased by abrasion? This is a problem that seems to be recurring with many silicone dolls, but some brands seem less affected than others. What about your ITs, who are big travelers and put on and take off a lot of clothes?

Hey 4891d, my 166 Celine is also fair tone. Mishka will bring his Real Lady, to my place next week, so we can compare skin tones. Not to mention, I would like to see if my Celine head will look good on his Real Lady body.

My 166 still has it's paint. Though she has gone on two cross country trips, fallen into an alligator infested lake and I have now had her for over a year and a half, she is still holding up well. Only a slightly loose knee joint and one finger poke. Remember she is one of 31 dolls, so she still does not get used as much as if she were an only doll.

Also, the dark tan tone has very light freckling or sun spots on her skin for added realism. The fair tone does not. In this photo, if you look towards the bottom of the photo, you can see the small spots.
Attachments
IMG_20230905_181316948_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230905_181316948_HDR.jpg (738.01 KiB) Viewed 1545 times

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

In this photo Mishka's doll seems lighter (even compared to photos of Céline that you took outdoors). I wonder if there are any shade differences between the Real lady line and the regular IT line (but that would be surprising since the IT heads seem to match this body perfectly).
I can't wait to know if Céline's head goes well with the 170 cm body. I would bet yes because she is quite large, with rather broad cheekbones.

Glad to learn that Céline is still in great shape despite her adventures in Florida. :)

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

msd1985
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by msd1985 »

Panther68 wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:54 am A behind the scene photo of Mishka and I's photo session of our Real Lady 170 dolls. One can see the difference between the dark tan tone and the fair tone skin.
I presume you have a closed garden?

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

Panther68 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:27 pm
4891d wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:42 pm
There is quite a difference. In natural lighting, the fair tone is really very pale.
Your 166 cm Céline doll is light tan, right?
Do you have problems with paint being erased by abrasion? This is a problem that seems to be recurring with many silicone dolls, but some brands seem less affected than others. What about your ITs, who are big travelers and put on and take off a lot of clothes?

fallen into an alligator infested lake
Geez 8O and she made it out and still looks fabulous :thumbs_up:

soonpk
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by soonpk »

Amazingly realistic skin textures. Great review and photos.
My Doll Photo Thread: viewtopic.php?t=162724 Check it out

Dolldan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dolldan »

Has someone tried the ultra soft Silikon? I‘m worried that is isn‘t quiet good as the normal Silikon for the paintjob especially.

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Hello, this is Matthew from Irontech doll, you can whatsapp/email me for the factory photos of the ultra soft silicone body
+86 18924997267
Matthew@irontechdoll.com
Dolldan wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:04 pm Has someone tried the ultra soft Silikon? I‘m worried that is isn‘t quiet good as the normal Silikon for the paintjob especially.
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

JuiceDoll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by JuiceDoll »

The details are so well done! Very realistic.

Dolldan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dolldan »

irontechdoll wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:08 am Hello, this is Matthew from Irontech doll, you can whatsapp/email me for the factory photos of the ultra soft silicone body
+86 18924997267
Matthew@irontechdoll.com
Dolldan wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:04 pm Has someone tried the ultra soft Silikon? I‘m worried that is isn‘t quiet good as the normal Silikon for the paintjob especially.
Thank you for the Videos! I think, i will order the standard silikon. The soft Version looks to soft for me :D

INFORMATIONS