Starpery.com

My lifes choices

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
knallhatten
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My lifes choices

Post by knallhatten »

KindredLoner wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:08 am
knallhatten wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:32 pm
KindredLoner wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:56 am
knallhatten wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:07 pm Have you any updates about when Imogen will arrive ?

( just bought lots of clothes from Temu , they have tons of clothes and very inexpensive)
I was just sitting at home thinking about where she is.
ive sent starpery a mail and I will probebly ask docklandet tomorrow aswell if they have heard anything.

I got the UPS tracking = only start to track when UPS have the hands on the box wich sucks.
Ok then I can calm you down , all is in order , Docklandet ship in bulkorder by train. And there are no updates until she arrives in Poland. My Adele was almost seven weeks on train , when she arrived in Poland then it went fast .
The good thing on the train is that the dolls seems to never be moved from where fabric put them , only the wagon seems to change trains ,so the package was never damaged until UPS took over . They didn’t read the big note This way up and had her ofcourse on the side but luckily it was only a few days.

I am sure your doll will be in perfect condition when she arrives ! And Soon she comes home !!
got my answer from starpery the train had come to a place in china and they guessed it would arrive in 15 days hopefully
How’s it going ? Are you beauty knocking on your door soon?
Starpery 165G Adele silicone
viewtopic.php?p=2454268&hilit=Adele#p2454268
Climax Si60 XL J-CUP Arwen silicon viewtopic.php?t=180055

KindredLoner
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by KindredLoner »

knallhatten wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:33 pm
Picking her up from UPS in Veddesta in 45 min ❤️😍😱🎊🎇🎆🥳

knallhatten
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by knallhatten »

KindredLoner wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:15 am
Awesome! I hope she are ok after the long travel. What a wonderful day you have in front of you !

KindredLoner
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by KindredLoner »

knallhatten wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:30 am
Awesome! I hope she are ok after the long travel. What a wonderful day you have in front of you !
Shes home ❤️
Only way to much before Christmas so I get to look at her in the weekend maybe and hopefully

knallhatten
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by knallhatten »

KindredLoner wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:29 pm
knallhatten wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:30 am
Shes home ❤️
Only way to much before Christmas so I get to look at her in the weekend maybe and hopefully
Oh that must feel frustrating, but at least she are home at you. And according my experience it good to have lots of time together , to unpack and melt your first impressions she look at her . That feeling are is insane , I never expected how hard I was to react , I had even tears in my eyes when I hugged her welcome . And we spent time in shower and was caressing her . That was a lovely moment.
So you have a lovely weekend in front of you

INFORMATIONS