betterlovedoll.com

CK's Harem of Shenanigans

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: CK's Harem of Shenanigans

Post by cycleingking »

Nope, those are factory natural! Like I said, I like her as is!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

ParadiseCity
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ParadiseCity »

Thanks for the info and pics Cycleingking and tuffluv88. Curves are most definitely my thing also, and the IT154 plus and YL153 have also been under surveillance.
The one thing that was always appealing about the Aibei was the price combined with her curvaceous mini bimbo style. I've been considering a cheap knock around girl for lets call it, daily use haha, and she could well be the answer. At around half the price of other dolls its almost a no brainer really.
That being said you never know what's just around the corner, and one thing I would love to see, is LD do a big titty bimbo version of their 153E for the same price. Maybe I need to drop a hint to LD?

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

ParadiseCity wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:25 pm Thanks for the info and pics Cycleingking and tuffluv88. Curves are most definitely my thing also, and the IT154 plus and YL153 have also been under surveillance.
The one thing that was always appealing about the Aibei was the price combined with her curvaceous mini bimbo style. I've been considering a cheap knock around girl for lets call it, daily use haha, and she could well be the answer. At around half the price of other dolls its almost a no brainer really.
That being said you never know what's just around the corner, and one thing I would love to see, is LD do a big titty bimbo version of their 153E for the same price. Maybe I need to drop a hint to LD?
Honestly, just from a quick glance the 153E has the perfectly sculpted tits already so if you pumped them up with air, they would fill out perfectly round and stay mounted high very bimbo like.

So instead of waiting for them to make a whole new doll, that's a 5 minute solution.

Some dolls you can definitely tell that their boobs are just a little odd in shape so they wouldn't expand very well. Not that doll. They're perfect candidates for expansion.
CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE THREAD FOR MY GIRLS
viewtopic.php?p=2425213#p2425213

HAPPILY MARRIED TO
IVY- WM 173H & VICTORIA - SM 150L

My Favorites
WM 173H - SM 150L - JY-150 - JK 150J - HR 162L - HR 158 - SE 161F - JY 159BB - SM 175L - YL 153

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

ParadiseCity wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:25 pm
"The one thing that was always appealing about the Aibei was the price combined with her curvaceous mini bimbo style. I've been considering a cheap knock around girl for lets call it, daily use haha, and she could well be the answer. At around half the price of other dolls its almost a no brainer really."
Yep, That part! I find myself in that 153 way more than the rest on avg, when not on a honeymoon. Soon enough, I will be looking over at that one and she will be picked for exactly the reasons laid out. She's a no-brainer in so many ways.

Now, like Tuff said, pumping that LD with some air, you then get yourself a few upgrades. slightly lighter weight, thicker thighs and perfect LHP! I almost got that one and decided the AIBEI and I think, I would still do it again because- value! What's funny is that even though I am not careful with the AIBEI, she still manages to have no damage... I am talking zero. no small tears anywhere, no dimples- nothing despite not caring if she did. I can't say the same for any of my others. Just saying.

Here's a link of a video of the AIBEI softness/jiggle and you will also see a video of the LD (168F). This might help ya out!
https://vimeo.com/user170157726/
Mistresses

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

Some Zaira throwback pics. Slim girls need love too!
20230427_224320.jpg
20230427_224320.jpg (9.94 MiB) Viewed 951 times
20230415_181957~2.jpg
20230415_181957~2.jpg (4.86 MiB) Viewed 951 times
20230421_123008 (1).jpg
20230421_123008 (1).jpg (2.48 MiB) Viewed 951 times
20230427_224421.jpg
20230427_224421.jpg (9.26 MiB) Viewed 951 times
Mistresses

ParadiseCity
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ParadiseCity »

tuffluv88 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:47 pm
ParadiseCity wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:25 pm Thanks for the info and pics Cycleingking and tuffluv88. Curves are most definitely my thing also, and the IT154 plus and YL153 have also been under surveillance.
Honestly, just from a quick glance the 153E has the perfectly sculpted tits already so if you pumped them up with air, they would fill out perfectly round and stay mounted high very bimbo like.

So instead of waiting for them to make a whole new doll, that's a 5 minute solution.

Some dolls you can definitely tell that their boobs are just a little odd in shape so they wouldn't expand very well. Not that doll. They're perfect candidates for expansion.
That's an interesting point regarding the shape and how they will expand when inflated. As every manufacturer would have differing tpe, and every doll different cup size, hollow core size, wall thickness etc, making a definite answer virtually impossible, but any ideas or rule of thumb as to how much they could be safely expanded? Is a doubling of the air volume out of the question?

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

ParadiseCity wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:11 pm
tuffluv88 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:47 pm

That's an interesting point regarding the shape and how they will expand when inflated. As every manufacturer would have differing tpe, and every doll different cup size, hollow core size, wall thickness etc, making a definite answer virtually impossible, but any ideas or rule of thumb as to how much they could be safely expanded? Is a doubling of the air volume out of the question?
I'm quite certain that she could be pumped up to just about any size you wanted and they would fill out quite nicely. Air pumping is different than gel. Gel adds a ton of weight increasing the risk of stretching/tearing while air basically just stretches without the weight.

Pretty much all TPE hollow boobs can stretch a huge amount with before there's any actual for sure concerns.
CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE THREAD FOR MY GIRLS
viewtopic.php?p=2425213#p2425213

HAPPILY MARRIED TO
IVY- WM 173H & VICTORIA - SM 150L

My Favorites
WM 173H - SM 150L - JY-150 - JK 150J - HR 162L - HR 158 - SE 161F - JY 159BB - SM 175L - YL 153

ParadiseCity
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ParadiseCity »

cycleingking wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:18 pm
ParadiseCity wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:25 pm
"The one thing that was always appealing about the Aibei was the price combined with her curvaceous mini bimbo style. I've been considering a cheap knock around girl for lets call it, daily use haha, and she could well be the answer. At around half the price of other dolls its almost a no brainer really."

It's good to her
Yep, That part! I find myself in that 153 way more than the rest on avg, when not on a honeymoon. Soon enough, I will be looking over at that one and she will be picked for exactly the reasons laid out. She's a no-brainer in so many ways.

Now, like Tuff said, pumping that LD with some air, you then get yourself a few upgrades. slightly lighter weight, thicker thighs and perfect LHP! I almost got that one and decided the AIBEI and I think, I would still do it again because- value! What's funny is that even though I am not careful with the AIBEI, she still manages to have no damage... I am talking zero. no small tears anywhere, no dimples- nothing despite not caring if she did. I can't say the same for any of my others. Just saying.

Here's a link of a video of the AIBEI softness/jiggle and you will also see a video of the LD (168F). This might help ya out!
https://vimeo.com/user170157726/
That's good to hear regarding the durability of the little minx. And thanks for posting the video. It seems to show she has decent softness and jiggle considering her relative toughness. Both were things I was concerned about given the low price point.
My list grows longer!

ParadiseCity
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ParadiseCity »

[quote=tuffluv88 post_id=2451885

I'm quite certain that she could be pumped up to just about any size you wanted and they would fill out quite nicely. Air pumping is different than gel. Gel adds a ton of weight increasing the risk of stretching/tearing while air basically just stretches without the weight.

Pretty much all TPE hollow boobs can stretch a huge amount with before there's any actual for sure concerns.
[/quote]

That's good to hear and gives me whole lot more confidence to go ahead and try some enhancing myself. I'd always thought the AF161L could be a good candidate too, but haven't been able to find very much on her regarding actual owners photos or reviews.
Know of anyone who might have had one?

Raspberry1967
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Raspberry1967 »

Bloody hell CK..just added this to my “Thread’s visited while sitting next to a defibrillator” list 😵‍💫🥴🤤😍
Frances loves her massive boobs squeezed into huge bras..

Huge Boobs in Huge Bras
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159179

The Basque
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 8&start=15

Sheer - Lingerie and Clothes
viewtopic.php?t=175622

C’mon..pop out a boob/boobs
viewtopic.php?t=177525

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

A bunch of my favorite heads and bodies, new and old. Great collection man!
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

Raspberry1967 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:51 pm Bloody hell CK..just added this to my “Thread’s visited while sitting next to a defibrillator” list 😵‍💫🥴🤤😍
I'm very happy to have made the list. I know some of what's on there.. Happy to contribute sir 😃
setevoltas wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:52 pm A bunch of my favorite heads and bodies, new and old. Great collection man!
Thanks man. Much appreciated 😊
Mistresses

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

Such a great collection. They are all so yummy!!

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

New Combo Alert!!

IT Lola head/ Zelex 160J SLE. In addition, gave one of my wigs some sharp edge cuts... you will see some hair remnants of this modification as well :)
20231124_183025-EDIT.jpg
20231124_183025-EDIT.jpg (813.17 KiB) Viewed 768 times
20231124_165538-EDIT.jpg
20231124_165538-EDIT.jpg (778.3 KiB) Viewed 768 times
20231124_191405.jpg
20231124_191405.jpg (2.47 MiB) Viewed 768 times
20231124_183058.jpg
20231124_183058.jpg (2.05 MiB) Viewed 768 times
I will definitely be playing more with this combo. What do you think? Can't wait to get the guests out the house, but had to share this discovery to get some thoughts for you folks.

Haircut/ hirsuite?? Behind the scenes if ya will
20231124_113650-EDIT.jpg
20231124_113650-EDIT.jpg (1.09 MiB) Viewed 767 times
20231124_165538-EDIT.jpg
20231124_165538-EDIT.jpg (778.3 KiB) Viewed 767 times
Mistresses

ParadiseCity
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ParadiseCity »

Love the combo. Both the head and hair work really well with that body. Skin tone looks like pretty good match also. How do you find the 160j overall?

INFORMATIONS