zelex.com.cn

FINALLY PULLED THE TRIGGER after more than a year of lurking!

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
GrimmHorizon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: FINALLY PULLED THE TRIGGER after more than a year of lurking!

Post by GrimmHorizon »

sexyhairydoll wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:19 am Please post more pics. Is this considered tan color? Hard to tell how dark from the boob pic. How tan? What are everyone's favorite telex heads? There us a 201-1 and 201/2 I like. What is the most realistic looking? Is the highest number the newest head and is it always thr most realistic? I see 217 as the highest
All of the SLE heads are fairly new (SLE line released in Oct '23)
The higher the number of the head, the newer it is. Zelex has been expanding the SLE line actively since launch (roughly 4 months).
IMO all of the SLE heads are very well sculpted and look "real" The higher number doesn't mean "more" realistic, it's just a newer designed head.

Also all SLE dolls/heads are the same color.
Charlotte - Jiusheng Yoyo Silicone 148B
Katerina -Tayu Ivy 158C+

sexyhairydoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sexyhairydoll »

Good info. I didn't know it was that new. I thought maybe a year old or more. With that being said and a new 165D body just released. Was thinking about getting the 165D. Would there be more in the works anytime soon or other changes worth waiting for in the next months before dropping basically 2,000 now?

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

The product seems well finished, with most of the modern options already included so I wouldn't expect a quick important change.

One change might be the addition of a new body (many TDF members are hoping for a slightly smaller body with slightly smaller breasts in order to have a less heavy model).
Or other possible combinations between bodies and heads (for the moment, unless I'm mistaken, the 165 D body is only available with the 215 head, a very nice combination but it's perhaps not the one you wish).
I think that one day Zelex will allow you to choose the association between the head and the body (but I have no objective information on when this might happen).

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

sexyhairydoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sexyhairydoll »

4891d wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:41 am
The product seems well finished, with most of the modern options already included so I wouldn't expect a quick important change.

One change might be the addition of a new body (many TDF members are hoping for a slightly smaller body with slightly smaller breasts in order to have a less heavy model).
Or other possible combinations between bodies and heads (for the moment, unless I'm mistaken, the 165 D body is only available with the 215 head, a very nice combination but it's perhaps not the one you wish).
I think that one day Zelex will allow you to choose the association between the head and the body (but I have no objective information on when this might happen).

The 215 head is great with makeup and freckle realism. What are your top 5 other heads besides this? There is a vendor that let's you choose heads. Moon doll.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

sexyhairydoll wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:09 pm ...
The 215 head is great with makeup and freckle realism. What are your top 5 other heads besides this? There is a vendor that let's you choose heads. Moon doll.
My favorite heads are the 215 (with the 171 C body), the 204 and 202 (with the 164 G body) and the 209 (with possibly the possible future lighter body, for example a 160 or 158 C or B).

Moon doll perhaps opens the boxes to reassort the heads according to the wishes of its customers. Otherwise Zelex makes packages already made up, without any possible option (probably for reasons of speed of supply).
Mishka was able to obtain another combination (172 + 204), which has since become one of the available combinations. But Mishka does promotional photos for Zelex, so I imagine Zelex considers his requests more carefully than those of the basic client.

sexyhairydoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sexyhairydoll »

4891d wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:31 pm
sexyhairydoll wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:09 pm ...
My favorite heads are the 215 (with the 171 C body), the 204 and 202 (with the 164 G body) and the 209 (with possibly the possible future lighter body, for example a 160 or 158 C or B).

Moon doll perhaps opens the boxes to reassort the heads according to the wishes of its customers. Otherwise Zelex makes packages already made up, without any possible option (probably for reasons of speed of supply).
Mishka was able to obtain another combination (172 + 204), which has since become one of the available combinations. But Mishka does promotional photos for Zelex, so I imagine Zelex considers his requests more carefully than those of the basic client.

Good choices. For the newest 165D I'm considering, would you stay with the same head choices as above? Moon doll seems great with the ability to choose heads and I'm not sure what they would do with the included head if they open the box to replace it with a different head. Would be nice if it was a free offering.

I should have bookmarked it but I didn't but somewhere on this forum someone had in a post about a certain sle zelex head having implanted hair for whatever reason and they clearly are not advertising it as implanted hair but it is. I then looked at their pics of the head and easily corresponded it with the 203-2 head. You could tell when seeing the thumbnail pic it is not just sitting on top like a wig.

My question is would you choose that head with implanted hair or the 215 redhead with freckles (and wig obviously)? If verified that the 203-2 is actually implanted?

I like the freckles and face of the 215 but the idea of implanted hair seems much nicer for the fact it won't fall or slip off no matter how much the doll is handled. Opinions?

Rugbug61

Post by Rugbug61 »

Nice and congrats
Training starts now….and begin
————————————————————————
YL 151-C Lacy Rae the She-Boss😋
Firedoll 157-B Sandy Olivia😍

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

sexyhairydoll wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:11 pm
Good choices. For the newest 165D I'm considering, would you stay with the same head choices as above? Moon doll seems great with the ability to choose heads and I'm not sure what they would do with the included head if they open the box to replace it with a different head. Would be nice if it was a free offering.

I should have bookmarked it but I didn't but somewhere on this forum someone had in a post about a certain sle zelex head having implanted hair for whatever reason and they clearly are not advertising it as implanted hair but it is. I then looked at their pics of the head and easily corresponded it with the 203-2 head. You could tell when seeing the thumbnail pic it is not just sitting on top like a wig.

My question is would you choose that head with implanted hair or the 215 redhead with freckles (and wig obviously)? If verified that the 203-2 is actually implanted?

I like the freckles and face of the 215 but the idea of implanted hair seems much nicer for the fact it won't fall or slip off no matter how much the doll is handled. Opinions?
With the 165 D body, I think I would take the 209 head (there is only one set of promotional photos with this head, but I also saw it in a thread - with the 166 body).

Zelex does not make hair implants with SLE heads (the photos I also saw are either a prototype that was not marketed or a photoshop retouch). To have hair implanted, you need a hard silicone head.
Personally I really like implanted hair and eyebrows (my Zelex head has them) but for that you have to give up the soft silicone and the movable jaw. And you have to buy the head in addition to the SLE doll (the materials and colors are compatible as KKFun demonstrated in one of his threads).

sexyhairydoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sexyhairydoll »

4891d wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:33 pm
sexyhairydoll wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:11 pm

With the 165 D body, I think I would take the 209 head (there is only one set of promotional photos with this head, but I also saw it in a thread - with the 166 body).

Zelex does not make hair implants with SLE heads (the photos I also saw are either a prototype that was not marketed or a photoshop retouch). To have hair implanted, you need a hard silicone head.
Personally I really like implanted hair and eyebrows (my Zelex head has them) but for that you have to give up the soft silicone and the movable jaw. And you have to buy the head in addition to the SLE doll (the materials and colors are compatible as KKFun demonstrated in one of his threads).

I did finally find that thread and replied to it. It was from October. You could find it in this forum. I think that head was a movable jaw as well. It seems like the pics of that head 203-2 in the options has the same hairline look and all which looks implanted. If they could verify it or not maybe the 215 head is still the better one to go with. I ask when moon doll customer service is open.

The 165D looks great and i cannot imagine anything better now but now I'm thinking I should wait a month or two and see if something else with Zelex is new that's even more realistic or different. 1800 is a bunch of money and if I knew what was in the world I would wait. Like if they made something 154cm-165cm (not shorter) that weighed even a little less but kept the D breasts and meaty butt and perhaps thickened the waist to be more realistic.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

sexyhairydoll wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:43 pm ...
The 165D looks great and i cannot imagine anything better now but now I'm thinking I should wait a month or two and see if something else with Zelex is new that's even more realistic or different. 1800 is a bunch of money and if I knew what was in the world I would wait. Like if they made something 156cm at least that weighed even a little less but kept the D breasts and meaty butt and perhaps thickened the waist to be more realistic.
1800 is expensive in absolute terms, but these SLE dolls seem very good value for money. Additionally, the first ones have been out for about two months and I haven't seen any posts regarding a quality problem, despite the large number of dolls sold.

Their only fault is that they are heavy. The one with the most realistic silhouette weighs more than 40 kg (171 C).
For me, the most realistic silhouettes are the 171 C and the 164 G. But they do not reach the realism of the silicone Zelex Inspiration (170 and 175). However, they have their own qualities (lower price, more elastic material). SLE seems to be a pleasant and easy material to live with, according to owner's feedback.

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

lost_in_tokyo wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:17 am And was greeted by this! Well, hello there, delicious G-cup!

PXL_20240111_044119124.jpg

I can't think of a better way to be greeted 🙃
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

INFORMATIONS