www.beautiful-dolls.com

160 cm Anime Deluxe pics.

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
dolldude252
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: 160 cm Anime Deluxe pics.

Post by dolldude252 »

Review time is here first sorry to have taken so long to put this out but i had get to know how this doll is as in what she can do what she can take and the overall build quality of her. So ill begin with her build over all stunning she is by far one of the most detailed anime dolls so far i couldn't stop touching her when i had her out the box. The makers have improved on curves as you all have seen in the pics she is light weight and easy to put in almost any position her skeleton is improved but not to much different then the anime before her. She can move wrists back and forth and her back spin can arch vary good feet can move back and forth but are vary tight to move them but i'm sure they will loosen up in time her legs can go all the back to her neck if she is i lying on her back wow. Her breast are very soft and feel great i'm not sure if you can get them in other sizes when i ordered her i just told them 160 cm anime doll they did not offer me any size in breast so i'm assuming this is the only size they offer right now but i'm not complaining.

Her butt is vary nice no silicon but still soft to the touch you can see how they have improved on the shape greatly i think there is some type of foam molded to the shape and then stitch in and covered by the fabric skin you can feel seams underneath the shin were they have sown it all together but it looks nice due to how the skin is over it ,you cant tell by looking at it that there are multiple peaces sown together it all looks like one peace now insert area is smaller the insert that comes with her is good but i replaced it with pocket size fleshlight ( 5 inch) feels great and doesn't fall out or in fits nice :D . Her head now you would think they would have improved on the connection of the head to the neck but no improvement the head just slides onto the neck nothing to hold it down so if your vary vigorous at play time i'm sure heads will roll. This is an easy fix just sow Velcro to the neck and the inside of the head and no worry's of heads coming off.

Now after 7 days she started to be come loose no more posing she is much like a big rag doll but i like that this doll to me was more of a sleeping partner so i want her to be loose its more natural in bed who wants a tight doll while laying down with so keep in mind she will loosen up maybe slower for some but in my case around 7 days don't get me wrong she still can pose but just not like when she was right out the box.

Now clothing she can wear small size 6 anything around size 6 will fit here great ill post more pics of her in other clothing this weekend so you can see what i mean i have not put shoes on her yet nor do i think i will like said before she is more of a bed time buddy for me so no need for shoes.
Over all i like this doll she is cuddly and cute soft to the touch and eye pleasing so if you looking to get your first doll or just want to add to you collection i think she is a good addition.

1 being lowest 10 being highest
build-9 (only because of little things they may not even bother you)
Playtime-10 (i swear she comes alive so flexible :D )
cuddle-10 (this is a 10 do to how she feels when holding her close to you she warms up vary fast)
overall-10 (this is a great doll like i said a vary good first doll for anyone or great addition for anyone)

Thanks for reading this if there something i did not cover feel free to ask.

Haruka
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Haruka »

It's great to know that you enjoy her so much, and it won't take as long as I thought for her to loosen up. Can't wait for pictures of your beauty! Thanks again for the review~
:glou:

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

AWESOME SAUCE!!

I can't wait to get one!!

Great review!

8O
;-P( | )q-;

Dreams are where life goes to die
Life is where dreams go to die

Shadow X

Post by Shadow X »

It's not a high end skeleton, so sure some joints will loosen up. Still, it makes me wonder where exactly she's loosening up. I just hope the hips and thighs won't loosen up as easily. But regardless, you'll have a great cuddling partner every night so it's fine as long as it's not too broken. I'm already deciding on taking one of these Anime Deluxe dolls in as my 3rd companion. :) Just need to finish the last few bits.

How soft are the breasts now? If they're as soft as I think they are, it would feel great when they're pressing against you while you're sleeping side by side with her. Previously, they weren't nearly as soft, so they were a bit less comfortable to sleep with (But not too much). I even reverted back to my old 150cm Anime Doll, because I have given her the Quty Tits and sown it under the skin so it would be permanent (Details here), which feels great :D. And that's the thing I'm hoping to get from this new Anime Deluxe. Better keep my fingers crossed

dolldude252
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dolldude252 »

Well shadow x i can tell you the breast feel great pressed up against you they are soft i'm sure way more better feeling then the old ones also you were wondering if the loosening occurred in the hip and thigh area yes it did but only on the left thigh and also the shoulders but i'm sure the whole doll will loosen up in time but thats ok with me..

Shadow X

Post by Shadow X »

Well, I guess I can live with the joints loosening up. After all, this happened to Akyu already and it's not that big of an issue. I just need to get a good doll stand if I want any of my anime dolls to stand up for a photoshoot (Although my budget will get cut thanks to the new doll :P).

So yeah, I'll be finishing up the last arrangements for my third Anime Doll. And I'm surely going to have a lot of work to do with this one, since I've also ordered two extra heads. I think I'll do a photoshoot of all 3 of them, but I'll have my hands full with that for a few days 8O

Any idea what size bra would be best for her? I've always had trouble finding the right size because of the small underbust size.

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

You could use a high test fishing line from above. I don't have the doll yet and this may not be the best idea, but it just sprang to mind. Possibly make a harness that goes around each shoulder and then meets at the middle of the back, or both lines go up, like a marionette! I wouldn't want the doll to get damaged, of course, just thinking outside the box. Mine will probably be playing games a lot and sitting in slightly suggestive poses, so a stand will not be necessary.

:glou:
;-P( | )q-;

Dreams are where life goes to die
Life is where dreams go to die

Robotics_Laws
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Robotics_Laws »

Thank you Dolldude for sharing
your wonderful doll here... I'm so impressed by her that
I really want to have one too! :)
I never had a doll before but this one seems to have everything
I was searching for; together with my customizes to make her look like Lum from the anime.

Could you please tell me which options did you choose on their website?
Because I found the page a bit confusing...
Is she "normal" or "light pink"?
Is she "large" breast size?
and does she have the "new skeleton"?

Are you still total happy with she?

Sorry for the so many questions :)

Shadow X

Post by Shadow X »

I can already answer some:

- I don't really know if she has normal or light pink skin. It's always hard to tell from the pictures.
- This model only has 1 breast size so far, which seems to be medium size.
- Given the way her elbows can bend, she has the new skeleton. The old one is unable to do such a thing. I'm not even sure if they still produce the old skeleton nowadays.

dolldude252
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dolldude252 »

Hi Robotics_Laws shadow x answered most of your questions but am i still happy with her yes indeed i am and her skin is the pink tone.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Very nice body. Nice and simple short-cut hairstyle.

Robotics_Laws
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Robotics_Laws »

Thank you Shadow X and Dolldude for your kind replyes;
so now I have a better idea on how to deal with the website options when
I will be able to finally order my doll... I really want she to have almost the same body
like yours...she is really so wondreful! :)
It will be really hard for me to wait, I hope in a lottery win to speed things up hehehe :)

anataus

Post by anataus »

Hi dolldude252
Thanks for your review
Just a couple of questions
Is it a fur like skin or is it a smooth skin ?
are her breast filled with silicone ?

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

This doll is very pretty
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

NastyNed
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by NastyNed »

anataus wrote:Hi dolldude252

Is it a fur like skin or is it a smooth skin ?
It is smooth. I dont know what to compare it to but its not furry or like TBs skin.

INFORMATIONS