www.wmdolls.com

THE WM FILES n°50: New “Bimbo Doll“ in the making!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Rodlonger
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: THE WM FILES n°50: New “Bimbo Doll“ in the making!

Post by Rodlonger »

setevoltas wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:57 pm
Rodlonger wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:26 pm This sounds like just a shorter version of the 173cm H cup. Go hit the gym boys cause she won't be lite, 95+lbs.
There are some notable differences besides the height. The promo shots are a little misleading; the 173H has really low hanging breasts, even more so if you go with gel. Second, the 173H has an athletic build but doesn't have this shape of bubble butt.

I see where you're coming from on the overall shape, and you're right, she won't be a lightweight.
The 173H was the closest version I could think of, and like you said the promo shots seem a little misleading. It's seems like it's going to be hard to get that look with those dimensions. I'd almost suggest a modified version of the JY 150cm Muscle doll, just sculpt the butt a little. With everyone concerned about weight it seems crazy to make another heavyweight. Just my 2 cents.

Bigbutts

Post by Bigbutts »

You’ve got my attention and I am eagerly awaiting the day I can order her, she looks perfect except for the nipples NEED to be bigger, use the same nipples as the YL153.
Hopefully she’s under 90lbs and the LHP is good.

ILikeSexyVoices
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ILikeSexyVoices »

Will there be a preorder discount? :D

dollmane
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollmane »

what will be the quickest turn around time will we most likely see this doll till next july

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

WM Dolls News wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:02 pm Hello,
mason703 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:25 am 100% agreed on the labias . No companies make an effort in that area. Great idea!
This “Bimbo Doll“ will feature prominent labia for a change and certainly not a young girl's piggy bank slot.

Not that I have something against piggy bank slots, but not this time. :razz:
tuffluv88 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:50 am Awesome responses and great updates! Staying excited 😁
I hope you can stay excited 6-12 months longer. :whistle:
tuffluv88 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:06 pmFirst of all, thank you for all the responses. The updates are very nice.
Thanks to you for watching and participating to this thread. :thumbs_up:
tuffluv88 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:06 pmUnderstanding that you'll be working on this for several months, with LHP being very important on this type of doll, I am making a very friendly suggestion to move it rearward maybe another inch and it should be good!
This can be still done at a later stage on the 1:1 print if necessary. Some details like the areolas, nipples, labia and anus are done afterwards by sculptors. Yes there are guys at the WM factory who's main job is to sculpt those details. I've seen worse jobs in the world.
tuffluv88 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:06 pmWe will all help you, because we want this sexy doll to succeed 😁
We will do our best and listen to you guys if it is possible.
PaulDenton2001 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:30 pmHer pussy looks amazing, love the design! :thumbs_up:

The design of the pussy is not final. It will be enhanced by the WM sculptors (fine details) and may change a little. Below is an example of what we are aiming for. :whistle:

Rodlonger wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:41 pmWould love for this doll to look similar to Paulina J Candy, big perky boobs (not saggy once gel filled like 170cm M), a little bit of abs w/ thin waist, and Veronica Perasso's butt with correct LHP placement.
Mmmh! Paulina J Candy? Veronica Perasso? Nice! Saved for future references. :mrgreen:

Here is our future “Bimbo Doll“.

- big perky boobs = OK
- a little bit of abs w/ thin waist = OK
- Veronica Perasso's butt = OK?
- correct LHP placement = :whistle:
NINJASEX wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:12 pm 160cm height.

45 inch breasts.

45 inch booty

If they can reach those numbers, or very close, I'll be extremely happy. However, something tells me it's going to be a midget doll :roll:
- 160CM height = our target height
- 45 inch breasts = it will be probably near 40 inches or 100 cm. Unless you inflate them a little! Ha! Ha!
- 45 inch booty = we should not be too far from this measure.

As soon as the 1:1 print is done I will give you the exact measurements.
NINJASEX wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:12 pmHowever, something tells me it's going to be a midget doll :roll:
A midget doll does not look like this, does she? 8O

sage187 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:17 pmI like how WM is making a different labia for this model but will WMDOLL also improve the inner vaginal texture as well? Maybe a cervix or uterus option? More pleasing stimulation texture than the current one will be amazing! 😊

Being an owner of various wmdolls I always found the vaginal texture of Wmdoll very disappointing compared to other brands.. :cry:
I will have to check if this is possible at factory. I'd say why not?
Siliconeman wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:42 pm This doll will live or die by her LHP

So far I am not convinced.
All is not lost. We still have 6-12 months left to convince you.
Regular_Bro wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:06 am The real question is, will this bimbo doll be able to handle having Gel breasts???
NO! At least not if you want her to have balloon style boobs like those of a real Bimbo.

Rodlonger wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:41 pmSilicone would be cool, but either way if you build that just take my money!
For the “Bimbo Doll“ it will be only TPE for now.

Ted

This is looking AMAZING WM.

Just as a true real life bimbo looks.

Great big perky boobs (( hollow will be great for inflating for an even bigger bimbo look ))

And WOW...... that ASS 🥵🤩🥵🤩🥵🤩🥵

that ass come straight off the 173H on that tiny frame and I love the combination!

I don't think anybody else has mentioned this, but there's 2 types of " big fake " boobs.

1.Bimbo big fake boobs
2. Saggy kinda natural hanging, longer downward angle big fake boobs.

You got this PERFECT to fit number 1, BIMBO BIG FAKE BOOBS.

They're cut, lifted, perky and ROUND.

Absolutely love it.

I thought my beloved Ivy ( 173H ) was my Brazilian fit bimbo gal but this lady here is lookin like I'm already married to her too! 3 wives !!! 😂😂😂😂

I tell ya what..... hit me up if you want a top secret review on a prototype/test run before you push her out.

I'll love her, bang her, cuddle her in bed with my other 2 wives and keep you updated the whole time sworn to secrecy.

Keep up the great work!
CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE THREAD FOR MY GIRLS
viewtopic.php?p=2425213#p2425213

HAPPILY MARRIED TO
IVY- WM 173H & VICTORIA - SM 150L

My Favorites
WM 173H - SM 150L - JY-150 - JK 150J - HR 162L - HR 158 - SE 161F - JY 159BB - SM 175L - YL 153

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

Bigbutts wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:38 pm You’ve got my attention and I am eagerly awaiting the day I can order her, she looks perfect except for the nipples NEED to be bigger, use the same nipples as the YL153.

I honestly think that the nipples on a slim/bimbo babe are best to be small diameter because it sticks better with the plastic/fake way of life.

Big round puffy 1 inch long nipples aren't a very common thing on 99.9% of real life actual to a T bimbos out there in the entirety of the internet and all other platforms.

Areolas however, as WM has already stated will be up to the customer on their diameter. Some folks like big bologna areolas, some like little and tight.

HAPPILY MARRIED TO

My Favorites
WM 173H - SM 150L - JY-150 - JK 150J - HR 162L - HR 158 - SE 161F - JY 159BB - SM 175L - YL 153

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

tuffluv88 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:17 pm There's 2 types of " big fake " boobs.

1.Bimbo big fake boobs
2. Saggy kinda natural hanging, longer downward angle big fake boobs.

You got this PERFECT to fit number 1, BIMBO BIG FAKE BOOBS.

They're cut, lifted, perky and ROUND!
Perfectly said. :evidence:

I'd say the majority of big boob dolls out there have the "big naturals" heavy hanger look. Which is awesome too, but for those of us who grew up staring at big ass fake tits online, well... if this wrong, I don't wanna be right.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

ParadiseCity
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ParadiseCity »

Thanks for posting all this info on the design process and involving all of us in it.
For a newbie like me it's greatly appreciated. And I absolutely can't wait to see those breasts in gel!
I personally prefer a bit more sag like the 170M, so I'm hoping gel will bring them down a bit like the gel does on the 173h.
Great work though!

And sorry if this is a bit off topic as I realise it probably wouldn't be an option on this doll given the time frame, and mightn't suit it anyway, but has anyone ever considered a system where hollow breasts could be fitted will air bags that would allow for the customer to adjust the size/feel?
I was thinking of airbags similar to what's used in proper implants, but joined by a Y shaped connector that then ran up to the top of the neck and exited next to the neck bolt. Attached at the top could be something as simple as a valve stem off a bike tyre, and if using one with a common removable valve core, would not only allow for air to be pumped in or out, but also for gel to be injected and removed quite easily.
I used to work in a bike shop and we would fill tyres with puncture slime using this method all the time. And it wouldn't have to allow for drastic changes in size either, more for just fine tuning of size, feel and sag. Could probably use a mix of air and gel also.

Same method could be applied to the buttocks also for a truly customisable experience. Just a thought anyway.

Cheers.

Bigbutts

Post by Bigbutts »

tuffluv88 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:22 pm
Bigbutts wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:38 pm You’ve got my attention and I am eagerly awaiting the day I can order her, she looks perfect except for the nipples NEED to be bigger, use the same nipples as the YL153.

I honestly think that the nipples on a slim/bimbo babe are best to be small diameter because it sticks better with the plastic/fake way of life.

Big round puffy 1 inch long nipples aren't a very common thing on 99.9% of real life actual to a T bimbos out there in the entirety of the internet and all other platforms.

Areolas however, as WM has already stated will be up to the customer on their diameter. Some folks like big bologna areolas, some like little and tight.

Yes. I agree and wasn’t referencing big 1 inch nipples but more like 1/4 inch nipples. Something that you can feel between your lips. Just Like these below
4541E6A5-5137-4F50-AFE4-FD3795466593.png
4541E6A5-5137-4F50-AFE4-FD3795466593.png (5.54 MiB) Viewed 617899 times

adal01

Post by adal01 »

Some mention gel tits, but maybe it's time for gel ass as well, when you look at that wonderful butt !

Battory
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Battory »

Oh my, that certainly looks interesting, to say the least.

I would personally like a taller version (like 170+), but 160cm is tall enough, if the torso is not really short.

And please, PLEASE, do not skimp on the size of the fake looking boobs.

sophiahugeboobs
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by sophiahugeboobs »

My last suggestion was maybe too extrem, but this is a real "bimbo" look too and could easily realized.
Attachments
Bimbo.jpg
Bimbo.jpg (458.16 KiB) Viewed 617863 times

Sofia 1.0 viewtopic.php?t=137813&hilit=Sofia+HiD1 ... mate+Busty

Milena-HiD160BBB viewtopic.php?f=87&t=117421

Annalena-SUPERBUSTY viewtopic.php?f=224&t=112075

Introducing Sophia (YL150 O CUP) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=97965

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

sophiahugeboobs wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:47 am My last suggestion was maybe too extrem, but this is a real "bimbo" look too and could easily realized.

This is pretty much what they've shown in their 3d model already, and it's very good lol

HAPPILY MARRIED TO

My Favorites

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Yes thats it is the perfect placement you snuggle up to those cheeks and never come out..
Attachments
WxlhQb-BimboDoll007.jpg
WxlhQb-BimboDoll007.jpg (306.52 KiB) Viewed 617797 times

NINJASEX
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by NINJASEX »

WM Dolls News wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:02 pm
NINJASEX wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:12 pmHowever, something tells me it's going to be a midget doll :roll:
A midget doll does not look like this, does she? 8O

I hate to be a pain in the butt, but yeah 143cm height... that's within the midget realm :haha4:
However, you did mention you're aiming for 160cm height, so I'm a little confused based on the 3D pictures you're showing me.

You're going for the bimbo look, right? Lets go full throttle, lets get out of our comfort zone and go big. You said you're aiming for 40 inch boobs? Ehhh, not bad, but it could be better. Let me explain, the WM 173 doll already has boobs that size, in fact, the WM 173 already is a legit bimbo doll. So, lets try to out class that doll, that seems more exciting.

160cm height = This is the sweet spot for the doll to look semi realistic to a real woman, and lowers the weight a bit compared to the WM 173. You wouldn't want the doll too tall of course because of the weight.

45 inch boobs = 45 inch boobs is where the party is at when it comes to a true bimbo doll. You mentioned 40 inch boobs, right? Ugh, not bad, but it's been done before with the 173 WM doll.

45 inch hips = Perfect size for a big booty, it's the sweet spot to a big booty, that any big booty fan would love. 173 WM has a 45 inch booty, and honestly, it doesn't need to be bigger. If it was bigger, the weight would be too much, unless it was a dedicated big booty doll with small boobs, that's a different story.

^ Just my opinion, truly believe those numbers (160 - 45 - 45) is the magic formula for a perfect bimbo doll, make heads spin, and make buyers click dat buy button real quick :evidence:
Those numbers are also rare, which will make the doll stand out from the competition out there. Because, judging from that 3D images you just sent, it's giving me 153cm YL N cup vibes, which has already been done 100x over, or within the ball park of those types of dolls. Either way, it's hard to make everyone happy, so it's up to you to make a decision, good luck :glou:
175cm Busty Starry Doll
173cm H WM Doll
161cm J 6YE Doll
160cm Nipple AXB Doll
158cm N YL Doll
viewtopic.php?t=182651
^ NinjaSex Doll Adventures!

INFORMATIONS