www.sino-doll.com

Breakthrough! Sino-doll “Soft-Max”, born for softness and sensuality

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
magnussam

Re: Breakthrough! Sino-doll “Soft-Max”, born for softness and sensuality

Post by magnussam »

chevelle wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:35 am Anyone actually able to order one? I emailed on the 25th about how to go about it, never got a response. They haven't gotten back to me on here yet, just tried the contact us on their website and it gave a error and wouldn't take my message.
Don't worry Chevelle. I hear that it is their National Holiday so they won't be available for the next day or two. I did hear from them but the responses were on the slower side.

Hope this helps

RedPandamonium
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RedPandamonium »

Extremely tempted to make this my first doll, the videos are very convincing.

chevelle
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by chevelle »

magnussam wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:24 pm
chevelle wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:35 am Anyone actually able to order one? I emailed on the 25th about how to go about it, never got a response. They haven't gotten back to me on here yet, just tried the contact us on their website and it gave a error and wouldn't take my message.
Don't worry Chevelle. I hear that it is their National Holiday so they won't be available for the next day or two. I did hear from them but the responses were on the slower side.

Hope this helps
I did hear back from them. They quoted 3050 for the doll with RS when I was reading it as it should have been 2600, I mean it says normal makeup 2k, RS for 2600. Even more confused when I looked at their site and they have both listed twice(2 at 2600 and 2 at 3050), 2 are listed as RS for the 3050 price but then it has extra fees for the RS stuff making it about 3780..

claydough
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by claydough »

King Solo wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:06 pm This doll is built purely for sex, I'm pretty sure that's one thing we can all agree upon...... :glou:
i'd normally disagree because generally soft dolls are not for sex, sino however made the opening very big here, so it might be usable here and not split

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nouchi »

magnussam wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:24 pm

Hope this helps
I didn't hear from them either.
Quite weird to extend the promotion to october the 3rd knowing you're in holidays till that date.
And they did not posted the 2 new western heads as expected :cry:
Hopefully they will add a few days...

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nouchi »

Caradoc wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:10 pm167
Thanks man :thumbs_up:

Darkangel65
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Darkangel65 »

This new soft doll is very tempting..
I do not know much about sino dolls
Does the make up on body come off?
Plus anybody have a idea how much in
Gp the doll will cost?
Dark
NIK GUERRA: A true artist and Retro glamour lover...please google his work featuring Magenta

Snoo67314
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Snoo67314 »

Nouchi wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:01 am And they did not posted the 2 new western heads as expected :cry:
They didn't post them, but they are already released. You can find them on myrobotdoll for example:
Sylvia and Eleanor

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nouchi »

Snoo67314 wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:17 am
Nouchi wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:01 am And they did not posted the 2 new western heads as expected :cry:
They didn't post them, but they are already released. You can find them on myrobotdoll for example:
Many thanks :thumbs_up:
Eleanor already stole my heart.

wurd88

Post by wurd88 »

Any way we can purchase side by side samples of this softness vs the normal softness?
Currently Deciding on:
Elsa Babe's 160cm Medium (Sakai) or 148cm Large (Takanashi)
Bezlya 2.1 155cm / Holly? Maybe?
Firefly Diary 159cm / Lian
Irontech's 153cm / S24 Miyuki

laurensz

Post by laurensz »

I've just successfully completed yesterday an order from Sino's rep Nicole. I will be getting the 167 Big breast (not huge), with head S43 (the right hand pic red hair). Due to overwhelming orders, the rep said will take around 2.5 months to complete. So I'll be happy if i can get if in 3 months time.

I will post a detail follow up when she finally arrives at my door. Cheers!

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Good choice! Looking forward to your review!

Leonlufies
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Leonlufies »

BBdolllover wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:19 am For those ppls who want to know the body measurements and weight

Screenshot_20230923_061603_LINE.jpg
20230923_062900.jpg
20230923_062824.jpg
Thanks for the info.

But did anyone able to find out the MTV for this 167?
Had some bad experiences with short torso ratio so ima be extra careful on details.

Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thelord001 »

laurensz wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:02 am I've just successfully completed yesterday an order from Sino's rep Nicole. I will be getting the 167 Big breast (not huge), with head S43 (the right hand pic red hair). Due to overwhelming orders, the rep said will take around 2.5 months to complete. So I'll be happy if i can get if in 3 months time.

I will post a detail follow up when she finally arrives at my door. Cheers!
I hope they pack your doll better than they packed mine. My doll arrived with a flat butt due to insufficient padding in the box. Im still waiting for a solution to this, and it has now been over 6 weeks and here i am with a fully payed, but damaged doll..
Soft dolls are nice, but its great to offer some after sales service too if something goes wrong during shipment!!

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

I hope they pack your doll better than they packed mine. My doll arrived with a flat butt due to insufficient padding in the box. Im still waiting for a solution to this, and it has now been over 6 weeks and here i am with a fully payed, but damaged doll..
Soft dolls are nice, but its great to offer some after sales service too if something goes wrong during shipment!!
viewtopic.php?t=172127
You are not the only one just different manufacturer... sad to hear about yours at least i know i won't be looking into Sino dolls anymore.
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

INFORMATIONS