sexyrealsexdolls.com

Tpe repair paste recipe

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Tpe repair paste recipe

Post by muesky6969 »

1 doll bill wrote:I really need to repair an elbow or 2, not sure if I can obtain source material, (short of cutting something off/out?) bought her slightly used, as I am led to believe. Found the xylene at Lowes, I have an insert but not made of the same stuff. As the skin has split can it be welded back together? I really like this doll. REALLY! Any advice is appreciated. My first TPE doll suffered greatly at my hands, and am disappointed at number 2's developmental disabilities. Still adorable though. Number 1 had finger issues, I can and do live with, but these elbow issues are really too much. Not sure who made her, there is a logo back of her head I don't recognize. But she does still make me happy and I want her to be complete if/as possible.
On YouTube look up sex doll repairs and look for Mishka Valantino he shows how to repair tpe. He is also really nice about answering questions.
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

wynkoopa
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Tpe repair paste recipe

Post by wynkoopa »

Would I be able to send my dolls head for repair around the eyes from super glue? I’d pay.

INFORMATIONS