betterlovedoll.com

Celia's Story & Adventures

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Pabzilla
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Introducing Celia (Doll4Ever 155cm)

Post by Pabzilla »

Ariel_lover and Celia.... WOW 8O ..... Fantastic pictures and beautiful posing really showing off Celia's curves in this photo set, especially her wonderful legs, looking very sexy Celia. Well done Ariel_lover :thumbs_up:

ariel_lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ariel_lover »

Celia would like to say thank you to Studio, Jenny, Fr0stByte and Pabzilla for your very nice comments. She is quite pleased that you enjoyed her sexy photo shoot. She is a little bit shy, and it's not often that she is so eager to be "bold and frisky" in front of the camera. So I was a little bit surprised by her request this past weekend, but of course I was happy to comply and grant her wish. :wink:

Thanks everyone. :) :thumbs_up:
:glou:

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

Hello ariel_lover,

Celia's pictures on bed are very sexy!
I like her purple lingerie with luxurious ribbons very much!

She is very cute in white socks and I especially like Celia's attractive hips and thighs^^

TaeYeon
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

ariel_lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ariel_lover »

Taeyeon wrote:Hello ariel_lover,

Celia's pictures on bed are very sexy!
I like her purple lingerie with luxurious ribbons very much!

She is very cute in white socks and I especially like Celia's attractive hips and thighs^^

TaeYeon
Thank you TaeYeon. Celia is very happy that you liked her sexy photos. :D

I am especially fond of Celia's hips and thighs too! :wink: :fadein:

Nanako
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Nanako »

Hi, yes, Celia is a real darling. Nice lingerie, too, and it seems to fit and suit her so perfectly. Best wishes to you both. I'm sure the cold days and nights of Canada are not as cold now that she's at your side.

Cheers!

ariel_lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ariel_lover »

Nanako wrote:Hi, yes, Celia is a real darling. Nice lingerie, too, and it seems to fit and suit her so perfectly. Best wishes to you both. I'm sure the cold days and nights of Canada are not as cold now that she's at your side.

Cheers!
Thanks for dropping by to visit our topic. Celia has been with me for nearly 3 years, and she has certainly made the long winter nights much warmer and more enjoyable. :)

ariel_lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ariel_lover »

A couple spur of the moment shots taken this morning while my sweetheart was getting dressed for the day. I am beginning to think that she gives me these little "accidental" cleavage peeks just to mess with the old guy. It causes me to think impure thoughts at inconvenient times. :wink: :fadein:

Jennyth1988
Doll
Doll

Post by Jennyth1988 »

Celia looks great and she knows exactly what she is doing! We girls always do... :whistle:
I am Jennifer Marie T., Kevin's (kevinth1985) companion, lover and wifey!

Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

SE158

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Beautiful photos, Great poses and Celia is gorgeous. Nicely done ariel_lover! :thumbs_up:

Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fr0stByte »

Yes Celia looks great!! And she is just making sure to keep your blood flowing in the right places!! =0)
Ladies:
Kitty - PipeDream Ultimate Fantasy Dolls
Wynter - WM166CM + 277 Head
Kizuna - Smart Doll - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=121837
Haruka - Smart Doll
Nao - DollHouse 168 - 80cm Elf - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=129287
Haruko - Elsa Babe - 102cm LB

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

ariel_lover wrote:I am beginning to think that she gives me these little "accidental" cleavage peeks just to mess with the old guy. It causes me to think impure thoughts at inconvenient times.
They definitely know the effect they have on us.

Pabzilla
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pabzilla »

Haha, and the second picture she is looking up at you with such a look of innocence, lovely pictures my friend :thumbs_up:

ariel_lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ariel_lover »

Jennyth1988 wrote:Celia looks great and she knows exactly what she is doing! We girls always do... :whistle:
LOL! We sure do, don't we Jenny. It's so funny. Most of the time our guys don't have a clue that we're messing with them. :P
Mr_Fix_it wrote:Beautiful photos, Great poses and Celia is gorgeous. Nicely done ariel_lover! :thumbs_up:
Thank you Mr_Fix_it. That means a lot to me coming from you. I have admired your work with Honey and Seneca and the rest of the girls since joining this wonderful forum. :thumbs_up:
Fr0stByte wrote:Yes Celia looks great!! And she is just making sure to keep your blood flowing in the right places!! =0)
LOL! Thanks. Trouble is, when she makes the blood flow to the errrr ... right places, for some reason my mind starts to become befuddled and I am pliable to whatever she wants me to do. :whistle: :lol:
Studio wrote:They definitely know the effect they have on us.
Ha ha! Yup. It's taken me a while, but I'm starting to catch on and wise up. :lol:
Pabzilla wrote:Haha, and the second picture she is looking up at you with such a look of innocence, lovely pictures my friend :thumbs_up:
Thanks Pabzilla. Yeah, whenever she messes with my head like that she gives me her "innocent" look. You would think that after nearly 3 years I wouldn't be fooled. Guess I'm still too easy to manipulate. :lol:

I'm not going to fall for that ploy today though. She was going to wear that shirt again, but I said no way miss, I'm on to you. It's cover up that cleavage time with a winter appropriate turtleneck. Of course, she's not wearing a bra, so ...

Here she is this afternoon reading your and Shione's "Doughnuts and WWE" photo story:

Thanks for your comments everyone. :thumbs_up:

Jennyth1988
Doll
Doll

Post by Jennyth1988 »

What comfy outfit for a lazy Sunday! Love it!
I am Jennifer Marie T., Kevin's (kevinth1985) companion, lover and wifey!

Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

SE158

Pabzilla
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pabzilla »

Thank you Celia for reading our story and giving us a little advertising lol.
Well Ariel_lover the idea of this outfit may have been to hide Celia's cleavage but in the turtleneck she looks so cute and cuddly instead, you can cover her up in clothing but you can't hide gorgeous :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS