exdollofficial.com

Please read before posting: Regarding 100cm and 132cm dolls

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

zii
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Please read before posting: Regarding 100cm and 132cm do

Post by zii »

the decision to not allow it on the forum anymore was not good for me because it happened on the same day I created my for-sale thread trying to sell my 132cm, which means post removed and harder to sell. but I understand why the decision was made for the good of TDF, it is a delicate subject that a lot of people have a problem with.

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

Sorry but I am kinda confused about the rule here which doesn't allow posting sex dolls that looks like children. Well, how about my elf, Ellie. Her face looks like a child but she was made to have big boobs and that what makes it an adult looking appearance? or because it is an elf and that would be an exception that in fantasy, adult elfs look like children.
"HaPpy or S~a~D depends on your mind, nothing else can force you to be", so find a way to think positively and stay HaPpy
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13791

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

ikunjara wrote:Sorry but I am kinda confused about the rule here which doesn't allow posting sex dolls that looks like children. Well, how about my elf, Ellie. Her face looks like a child but she was made to have big boobs and that what makes it an adult looking appearance? or because it is an elf and that would be an exception that in fantasy, adult elfs look like children.
Most elf dolls are obviously fantasy characters. And, as you said, in fantasy elfs are adults :wink:
The problem is with dolls representing under age humans. Therefore fantasy characters are different from realistic looking dolls.

eeniemeenie

Post by eeniemeenie »

So then any body with an elf head gets a green light...?

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

eeniemeenie wrote:So then any body with an elf head gets a green light...?
That will be judged upon, on a case by case basis. If the majority of TDF Staff thinks it's inappropriate, it will be ruled that way.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

louislaine31
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by louislaine31 »

zii wrote:the decision to not allow it on the forum anymore was not good for me because it happened on the same day I created my for-sale thread trying to sell my 132cm, which means post removed and harder to sell. but I understand why the decision was made for the good of TDF, it is a delicate subject that a lot of people have a problem with.
You want to sell your 132cm 8O ? I think that TDF could let you posting pictures of the face and could let you create a topic for your sale ... If a buyer want to see more pictures,you can do it by PM ...

Have you got a 132cm for sale 8O ?
" Pure eyes in the woods look for,crying,the habitable head " René CHAR

cowboy2000

Post by cowboy2000 »

Difficult to rules what is unrulable. For human being you just have to count since the birthdate, but dolls?. Just the face or the head or you have to show their hand only, difficult task. My wife looks like a 16 years old teen, she weights 88 lbs and she is 30.
However, it is important the message from TDF and we have to respect that.
Hopefully in the future it could change to admire beauty.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Hi Cowboy2000, welcome to TDF :D

TDF is all about admiring dolls 8)

Unfortunately, rules are needed. TDF Management has to deal with legal and ethical stuff too. We want to keep this friendly place for doll owners and doll admirers on line :!:
:glou:

louislaine31
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by louislaine31 »

..>
welcome.jpg
welcome.jpg (72.03 KiB) Viewed 4732 times

:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Hi Mex :mrgreen: ... Maybe one of your better pictures ... The light on the hair is perfect :wink:

..> Impossible to let you a message on your blog : it is too complicated 8O

:grab:
" Pure eyes in the woods look for,crying,the habitable head " René CHAR

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

slowly slowly ... reaching a decent level.....

thanks for notice and enter the blog, I will fix the comment section ASAP :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

this time my source of light was my bedroom window :lol:

thanks Louis!

:glou:

Tiriaq
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tiriaq »

Really too bad, I've just lost a very important connection to other people with dolls.

ctalon

Post by ctalon »

Would the 132 be allowed if the head had elf ears, along with purple&pink eyes?

If DS came out with a head along the lines of something in the bottom, would it be ok on TDF? Or a modified version of current head such as Li with different eyes/ears?

I'm just curious what is considered: fantasy vs 'the line' here on TDF..

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

In the pictures you've supplied, to me, they all look adult.

It has to do with the body-to-head ratio, if the head has a certain size, compared to the body, it mirrors the appearance of a child. A child also has a larger head, compared to the body, then an adult has. (body gets bigger, head, not so much).

The body-to-head ratio of the 132cm DS Dolls just screams underage at the moment, so, in theory, if they made the head smaller, to get it more in line with an adult body-to-head ratio, then the doll would immediately look more adult, no matter if they had elf ears, or not.

See what I mean:
Attachments
growthchartcarseat1[1].jpg
growthchartcarseat1[1].jpg (74.51 KiB) Viewed 4642 times
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Ruby13
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Ruby13 »

Gent's:
Considering there have been so many
excellent photos of the small dolls banned from the forums, perhaps we
should merely delete any and all mention of "SEX" accompanying these
pics. To lose or ban ALL these photos depicting youth would be
throwing the Babies out with the bath water...So to speak! I honestly
doubt that Lady Peridot's pics of her cute little dolls were guilty of
creating lustful thoughts among us...they're simply cute as
Hell...nothing more! The same goes for "Mexdollovers" innocently
creative photos, along with several others. Alex Knight said it best
when he mentioned handling each posting on a case by case basis. If
we're going to ban anything, how about banning the word "Pedophile!"
from the forums...the mere mention of the word is in bad taste and
shouldn't be allowed on any forum.

Don@Ruby13

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

AlexKnight wrote:It has to do with the body-to-head ratio, if the head has a certain size, compared to the body, it mirrors the appearance of a child. A child also has a larger head, compared to the body, then an adult has. (body gets bigger, head, not so much).

The body-to-head ratio of the 132cm DS Dolls just screams underage at the moment, so, in theory, if they made the head smaller, to get it more in line with an adult body-to-head ratio, then the doll would immediately look more adult, no matter if they had elf ears, or not.
I don't mean to muddy the waters any more, but I'm not sure there is really any one set rule you can use when governing age appearance in a doll. I think there are a couple of different characteristics that work together to affect this.

Here is a study I'm doing in 3d using a My Size Barbie doll to create a BJD mannequin using a full size mannequin head...
Abby-Posed.JPG
Abby-Posed.JPG (197.5 KiB) Viewed 4605 times
Yes that head is full size (7-1/2" -8" tall), lol. The grid lines in the pic are 1" apart.
I don't think there's much question that this doll still looks like an adult.
IMO as long as the face is an adult face and the body is based on adult proportions (from the chin down, the MSB is designed as a classically proportioned 6' tall woman half size), the doll still looks adult even though the head is larger.
And by adult body proportions, it doesn't necessarily need to have huge balloon breasts to be adult in proportion.

I think the underage appearance comes first and foremost from using childlike faces, and then using non adult looking body proportions (namely narrow pre-pubesent hips) would be the second key factor.
I feel that the breast size issue is overplayed. As long as those hips are kept unmistakeably adult looking the doll will still look adult even with normal size breasts.

With all that said, I also agree with Alex and Don that each doll/posting should continue to be handled on a case-by-case basis as this is not and should not become a black & white issue.

MF
8)

INFORMATIONS