Do you want to design your own sex doll?

We turn dreams into reality!
blackcloud
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Do you want to design your own sex doll?

Post by blackcloud »

skyhawk747 wrote:Perfectly proportioned like this lady...
I'll 2nd that. Plus, with an ass protruding out like this...
Attachments
IMG_20170131_125703.jpg
IMG_20170131_125703.jpg (8.87 KiB) Viewed 1998 times

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Too much ass, IMHO. I'm for maximum realism.

I already have a fantasy doll or two, and I discovered I prefer more realism.

Hanz free
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Hanz free »

fredt, I'm with you! A Letha Weapons shape with a weight around 40 lbs. Of course this makes her short. But so long as she's > or = to 125cm we'd be good. I've found when horizontal the height doesn't matter but the weight sure does! My request: mature-looking big boobed but lighter lighter lighter! If we got 3+ guys on board for the same doll we could drive down the costs.

mykim

Post by mykim »

How much would it cost to design just a custom body? Also do i get royalties for each doll sold?
Dolls I own
Sanhui 105cm

mykim

Post by mykim »

Hanz free wrote:fredt, I'm with you! A Letha Weapons shape with a weight around 40 lbs. Of course this makes her short. But so long as she's > or = to 125cm we'd be good. I've found when horizontal the height doesn't matter but the weight sure does! My request: mature-looking big boobed but lighter lighter lighter! If we got 3+ guys on board for the same doll we could drive down the costs.
I also support a petite light weight doll with h cup boobs in the 40 to 50 lb range. Would buy one if it is made because I will want another doll after I sell my wm 153cm which is just too uncomfortable to handle
Dolls I own
Sanhui 105cm

Hanz free
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Hanz free »

Yes, I think there are plenty of gorgeous head options already. BCD, let's say we get five buyers together for same custom lite bigboob (will be pretty tough, I know!). To start ball rolling to other interested buyers: how about the OR 156cm H-cup scaled down to 40lbs? What would be the final dimensions and price per buyer?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I can not see a 40lbs 125Cm doll reason being that a YL128 weighs 50lbs ball park.
50 lbs would be more realistic.
If you like OR ladies, that tells me you like dolls with a thicker waist, but sexy as hell!
What if legs were magnetically connected to a sex torso that weighed 40lbs?
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

mykim

Post by mykim »

The problem with or dolls is that huge barrel chest and the tiny dot sized nipples. Looks odd and it's also the reason I did not go with or doll for my first tpe doll
Dolls I own
Sanhui 105cm

Hanz free
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Hanz free »

Understood. But there is a lot of variation out there. The 6YE 132cm is 33 lbs. The jydoll 125cm is 41lbs. I bet if the sculptors/designers were given the goal they could get close. A great move has been the hollow breasts; must cut down weight significantly. Maybe hollow spots in other areas? Maybe the metal tubes of the skeleton can be enlarged to decrease the amount of tpe?

Hanz free
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Hanz free »

Mykim, I agree but that's just the opening proposal not my ideal fantasy woman. It's the general shape we want, right? I'm for big nipples too. Barrel chest? Don't care either way. Just get the weight down. What is your ideal shape?

And BCD: at 50 lbs I'm back to the weight of my WM 140 cm. Not interested.

fredt
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by fredt »

In some ways that's why I was thinking of Wendy Whoppers. She was only 5'1'' and weighed less than 100 pounds. I assumed a doll could be made that size that weighed less than that.

BaroqueStyle
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BaroqueStyle »

Do you plan to fix the website? All the links are broken...5k for a full custom (potentially cheaper for shorter) Is intriguing but...

mykim

Post by mykim »

Hanz free wrote:Mykim, I agree but that's just the opening proposal not my ideal fantasy woman. It's the general shape we want, right? I'm for big nipples too. Barrel chest? Don't care either way. Just get the weight down. What is your ideal shape?

And BCD: at 50 lbs I'm back to the weight of my WM 140 cm. Not interested.
the overall shape of the Or doll hcup is nice but the massive torso and the small nipples are major flaws. My 152cm wmdoll hcup has a tiny torso and massive nipples in comparison. The doll should have nice curves with proper proportions. Btw do you find your 140cm to be heavy?
Dolls I own
Sanhui 105cm

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

BaroqueStyle,
Which links are you talking about?
Jeff and Nyoko
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

BaroqueStyle
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BaroqueStyle »

the links/banner at the top of BDC forum sections seem out of date and reference http://www.yldoll.com/yldoll/videos.html

thank you, your link is much better. I will look there.

INFORMATIONS