elsababe.com

Elsa Babe Dolls ~ Softness Videos Collection!!

Elsa Babe, established in 2017, is committed to research, development, design and production of adult toys and silicone love dolls. Our production team has 20 years of experience in 3D Animation/Game/Film productions and the product designs are led by the well-known Japanese 3D film director. Elsa Babe is the first adult toy manufacturer established by the 3D production team. We are good at concept design, sculpture, 3D modelling, skeleton design and BJD style makeup. You will find Elsa Babe products have a strong Japanese anime style, the product curve and proportion are different from the existing products in the industry. We are both variable and innovative in the product designs due to the 3D production DNA. Elsa Babe ads a refreshing look to the adult toy industry. Website: elsababe.com
HachiRoku666
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Elsa Babe Dolls ~ Softness Videos Collection!!

Post by HachiRoku666 »

is there also a weight chart or something like that? (M-size with normal silicone and with extra softness with weight reduction (from those monthly promotions) )

ElusiveGZ

Post by ElusiveGZ »

Are there any full-body softness videos of the current 'ultra soft' silicone bodies? I'm especially interested in the waist section and thighs. (It always annoys me that like 99% of softness videos, from any manufacturer, show the breasts and nothing else.)

There are some videos like that in this thread, but they're of the "softness++" option, and, from what I understand, you don't use the Default/Softness+/Softness++ system anymore. I'd like to see how the current softness options look.

Elsa Babe_Harry
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Elsa Babe_Harry »

HachiRoku666 wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 12:06 pm is there also a weight chart or something like that? (M-size with normal silicone and with extra softness with weight reduction (from those monthly promotions) )
We also have this idea and we are working on it. We will post the chart here after we finished it. :D

Elsa Babe_Harry
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

ElusiveGZ wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:35 pm Are there any full-body softness videos of the current 'ultra soft' silicone bodies? I'm especially interested in the waist section and thighs. (It always annoys me that like 99% of softness videos, from any manufacturer, show the breasts and nothing else.)

There are some videos like that in this thread, but they're of the "softness++" option, and, from what I understand, you don't use the Default/Softness+/Softness++ system anymore. I'd like to see how the current softness options look.
Currently we did not prepare the video of ultra-soft. Actually the softness of Softness++ and Ultra-Soft will be similar and we think you could check the softness of Softness++ as reference at present.

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Elsa Babe_Harry wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 10:34 pmCurrently we did not prepare the video of ultra-soft. Actually the softness of Softness++ and Ultra-Soft will be similar and we think you could check the softness of Softness++ as reference at present.
So the old system of Default / Softness+ / Softness ++ is gone and it's now just Default / Ultra soft? And Ultra soft = Softnesss++?

What is the new Default equal to? Old Default or Softness+?

Elsa Babe_Harry
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Aeron wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:47 pm
Elsa Babe_Harry wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 10:34 pmCurrently we did not prepare the video of ultra-soft. Actually the softness of Softness++ and Ultra-Soft will be similar and we think you could check the softness of Softness++ as reference at present.
So the old system of Default / Softness+ / Softness ++ is gone and it's now just Default / Ultra soft? And Ultra soft = Softnesss++?

What is the new Default equal to? Old Default or Softness+?
Please kindly know we did not chage the softness of default softness.

lesotho2
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lesotho2 »

Thanks for all these!

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Elsa Babe_Young »

lesotho2 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:27 pm Thanks for all these!
Welcome to TDF and Elsa Babe! :glou:

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Is there a comparison of ultra soft silicone with and without gel butt?

I thought I saw a video of it before but don't see it here.

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Aeron wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:37 pm Is there a comparison of ultra soft silicone with and without gel butt?

Bump

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Elsa Babe wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:17 am
mykim wrote:Does softness++ affect durability and how oily the doll becomes?
Hello,
Please kindly know the ultra-soft material (which you said softness++) will have be a liitle more vulnerable and oily than ordinary material. Actually we are more recommended ordinary material since it is soft engouh but with better properties. :D

And please kindly noted that the the ultra-soft material customization will charge for additional cost.
Has anyone gotten the ultra-soft (softness++) option before? How much more oily is it?

And 08EB Softness++02.mp4 makes it look like jelly, which I don't think is a good thing. Is it actually like that in regular use? Wondering if anyone has a review to help us understand if ultra-soft (softness++) might be unrealistically soft.

Elsa Babe_Harry
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Aeron wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:37 pm Is there a comparison of ultra soft silicone with and without gel butt?

Please kindly know I will inform our photography team arrange the videos.

foofighter12

Post by foofighter12 »

Maybe it has already been posted, but are there softness videos of the 150CM xxl?

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

Aeron wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:11 pm
Elsa Babe wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:17 am
mykim wrote:Does softness++ affect durability and how oily the doll becomes?
Hello,
Please kindly know the ultra-soft material (which you said softness++) will have be a liitle more vulnerable and oily than ordinary material. Actually we are more recommended ordinary material since it is soft engouh but with better properties. :D

And please kindly noted that the the ultra-soft material customization will charge for additional cost.
Has anyone gotten the ultra-soft (softness++) option before? How much more oily is it?

And 08EB Softness++02.mp4 makes it look like jelly, which I don't think is a good thing. Is it actually like that in regular use? Wondering if anyone has a review to help us understand if ultra-soft (softness++) might be unrealistically soft.
My Elsababe is softness + and not oily at all.
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

Elsa Babe_Harry
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

foofighter12 wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:14 pm Maybe it has already been posted, but are there softness videos of the 150CM xxl?
I will inform our photography team arrange the videos~

INFORMATIONS