yldoll.com

YL Doll is UPDATING the TPE YL 158cm BBW LHP, post your opinions here

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: YL Doll is UPDATING the TPE YL 158cm BBW LHP, post your opinions here

Post by YL Doll »

Ygdrasilxyz wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:01 pm
King Solo wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:02 pm I believe it'll all work out if they manage to place the vagina where the anus currently is. Just completely close off the vagina that's currently located at the base of the stomach (and smooth out that area). Then graft a new labia over the location of where the anus is currently located(and bring the clitoris down about an inch or two), this shouldn't be that hard of a procedure. Then after that, repositioning the anus should be a breeze, since all you're doing is boring out a small hole located somewhere in-between her pronounced butt cheeks.

Siliconeman has already done at great job at demonstrating what this looks like.....

The one thing that I found fascinating about the YL 158, is that she's got a really deep butt crack that sets her apart from other big booty dolls. That deep butt crack is one of her best features, so we most definitely want to keep that and not have to sacrifice feature for function (like with what happened with the HR 164).

So still being able to hotdog those cheeks after the fix, would be greatly appreciated!

Here's a couple examples of a great LHP(by Siliconeman), that doesn't compromise those CHEEKS!!
Hmmm, that's a good point. You don't want to sacrifice the beautiful deep ass cheeks that YL designed that way for a reason. I think what Rucko suggested sounds like the compromise position. It would not be as misplaced/forward-facing as the current design nor as far back as what Deesluver is suggesting.
The factory will do the best possible thing they can for this model.

Ygdrasilxyz

Post by Ygdrasilxyz »

YL Doll wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:06 pm The factory will do the best possible thing they can for this model.
Thank you. People can get emotional about a doll they love so much. I'm still amazed that no company before you and WM realized that there was a demand for bigger girls. The 158cm is a thing of beauty and has had a positive impact on my life.

One thing I always appreciated about this model is that other than the placement being too forward-facing, I like that the crotch itself is designed to be nice and snug. The vagina doesn't stretch out ridiculously like some other models when you spread her legs but stays nice and tight.

YL-158 K-cup with 220 face "Lady D"
WM-163 H-cup with 198 face "Black Widow" aka Natasha Romanova
HR-164 G-cup with 26 face "Vampirella"
Irontech-156 E-cup ebony with Penny face "Mercedes Monroe"
6YE-161 L-cup with 213 face "Karen Starr" aka PowerGirl

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

YL Doll wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:47 pm
Celtic_Babog wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:04 am
YL Doll wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:03 pm
Intrigued628 wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:02 pm No word yet on the release date I see.
Or if the process is already begun
The process will begin in a week or two, but I don't know how fast the factory will work.
Wait, I thought you guys just said you weren't doing the update any time soon because of cost issues, now your saying it will be a week or two?
I know we will be able to do it in a week or two, but I can't promise that it will be fast because the factory may take a longer time before they finish it. Sometimes it takes a month and sometimes... Well, much longer.
Ok I understand better now thanks.
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

Bouncer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bouncer »

YL Doll wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:06 pm The factory will do the best possible thing they can for this model.
Hi! I saw that in another thread you wrote this :

It's not a quick fix. The factory has created a whole new mold (as seen on the photos). It's also just a hard material that you see and not a soft product so I hope you will like the shape of the vagina when the doll will have her legs spread. The location has been changed as seen on the photo below. On the right you can see how it was before.

Apparently to update the LHP you have to make a new mold.

Please consider taking the opportunity and also update some aesthetic details.

It would be nice to update the doll's back by making the spine line and shoulder blades more defined.

back.jpg
back.jpg (74.24 KiB) Viewed 863 times

The clavicle could have more definition. The junction of the trapezium and the neck has a very unnatural triangular shape and the neck is very long.

neck.jpg
neck.jpg (32.27 KiB) Viewed 863 times

The hands could be a little bigger and the fingers a little thicker like those of an adult woman and not a child.

hands.jpg
hands.jpg (459.61 KiB) Viewed 863 times

The feet could also be more defined, I think it's about time to make dolls with proportional feet, at least 25 cm.

foot.jpg
foot.jpg (32.91 KiB) Viewed 863 times

All these changes are just cosmetic and will not transform the 158 into another completely different doll. It will only enhance her beauty and put her on par with newer dolls that have more aesthetic details.

These changes will also not increase the weight of the doll. YLdoll please don't miss the opportunity to transform yl 158 into the doll of all our dreams.

:glou:

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Great ideas Bouncer! Especially about the hands and back details. Little things like that really increase the realism.

Thank you for sharing the process YL. I always kind of hoped doing this for a doll could be done through a relatively quick and easy adjustment of a pre-existing mold, and that clearly is not the case.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

Come on YL get this ready so we can order her and have her for Christmas!🎉🎊🎉
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Cleaned up the thread a bit, we once again got off topic into a silicone 158cm discussion. That thread is here (great shots AH!):

viewtopic.php?t=160060
Sete's Gatas

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

Lol, I think he was trolling

Good save Setevoltas
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

King Solo wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:06 pm

Good save Setevoltas
:thumbs_up:
Sete's Gatas

Ygdrasilxyz

Post by Ygdrasilxyz »

Well, I've seen the finished result, at least from a missionary position. It's more backward-facing, very close to those images Rucko posted, but they've had to sacrifice the lips. She now has an "innie", same as the WM-163.

The factories are operating at 20-50% capacity right now due to more lockdowns. I fucking hope they do not start cutting corners on quality control just to keep up with production levels in 2022 Q3-Q4.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Ygdrasilxyz wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:25 am Well, I've seen the finished result, at least from a missionary position. It's more backward-facing, very close to those images Rucko posted, but they've had to sacrifice the lips. She now has an "innie", same as the WM-163.
Link?
Sete's Gatas

Ygdrasilxyz

Post by Ygdrasilxyz »

setevoltas wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:04 pm
Ygdrasilxyz wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:25 am Well, I've seen the finished result, at least from a missionary position. It's more backward-facing, very close to those images Rucko posted, but they've had to sacrifice the lips. She now has an "innie", same as the WM-163.
Link?
No link. I recently ordered one as a replacement, so they sent me a factory photo of the private parts. They'll probably release their own update soon enough.

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

Ygdrasilxyz wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:31 pm
Link?
No link. I recently ordered one as a replacement, so they sent me a factory photo of the private parts. They'll probably release their own update soon enough.
Can you PM me the factory photo, I promise I won't post or share it anywhere online.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

Ygdrasilxyz wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:31 pm
Link?

I'd like to believe that,,, but.................

Over a month and a half ago they said the redesigned YL 166 was finished, and in that same statement said that ALL new orders on that doll would be getting the new design which has bigger tits, fixed LHP, bigger ass and thighs.

Since that announcement, nobody has been able to actually see what they're ordering...... we've been asking for pictures for over a month now.... relentlessly and nobody is getting to see what it is they're ordering.

Bad business if you ask me. If yours taking money from people for over a month now, then I'd imagine you have an hour or 2 to take some nice pictures to provide to your customers.
CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE THREAD FOR MY GIRLS
viewtopic.php?p=2425213#p2425213

HAPPILY MARRIED TO
IVY- WM 173H & VICTORIA - SM 150L

My Favorites
WM 173H - SM 150L - JY-150 - JK 150J - HR 162L - HR 158 - SE 161F - JY 159BB - SM 175L - YL 153

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

I hear you Tuff. Let's reserve judgment though, lots of things happening in China right now and we may just need to be patient.
Sete's Gatas

INFORMATIONS