zelex.com.cn

Impression of the ZELEX SLE 172E body with 201 head

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Impression of the ZELEX SLE 172E body with 201 head

Post by the living tribunal »

KKFun wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:53 pm The struggle of a Barbie doll is real, what to wear tonight for Ken's party ???? 8O
First world problems :haha4:

Nailed the Barbie look, though :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

Leatherman wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:00 pm
KKFun wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:53 pm The struggle of a Barbie doll is real, what to wear tonight for Ken's party ???? 8O

Barbie.jpg
Whatever she decides, THIS BARBIE will be the hit of any party 🎉 🎈 🍾

:glou:
Thanks Leatherman, lets go party :glou:

Jimmy_71 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:44 pm That's one sexy top. 🤤
Thanks Jimmy_71, I noticed this, is it true? If yes, congrats :glou:
2023-11-05_15-58-04.jpg
2023-11-05_15-58-04.jpg (87.51 KiB) Viewed 3165 times
4891d wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:07 pm
Indeed, she has that very American look (from the late 50s and early 60s) typical of Barbie.
She could be a beauty queen from a Midwestern American state who is preparing to shine at this party before trying her luck in Hollywood.
Good luck! :)

Thanks 4891d, we really love your thinking and writing, LOL. Every time it puts a big smile on our faces. :haha4:

the living tribunal wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:39 pm
First world problems :haha4:

Nailed the Barbie look, though :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Thanks the living tribunal, certainly first world issues, LOL. But for Barbie, we think she deserves the best though :glou: :haha4:

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

KK, yes, she left Hong Kong yesterday morning.
So excited.
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

Jimmy_71 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:13 pm KK, yes, she left Hong Kong yesterday morning.
So excited.
OMG, you are right, so exciting. ZELEX girl will look absolutely fabulous with your camera skills. :glou: 204 head is extremely beautiful. We cannot wait to see your photos of her. :D

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

Let's examine the body textures and body paints again.

Around the boobs, I see very subtle veins. Do you see them? Or just my imagination? 8O

portrait.jpg
portrait.jpg (11.4 MiB) Viewed 3073 times

Dark Knight
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dark Knight »

Sorry for the confusion but is this a standard SLE head and not soft silicone? I think you said it was still soft enough? How much does she really weigh? Is this advertised as weight reduction? My almost 4 yr old Zelex 170 is 90+ lbs. I was looking to avoid another heavy girl but this one looks amazing and might have to get her anyway. Is yours light tan? Sorry if I missed any of this if was previously mentioned. Thanks.
Don't drive angry!

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

Dark Knight wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:00 pm Sorry for the confusion but is this a standard SLE head and not soft silicone? I think you said it was still soft enough? How much does she really weigh? Is this advertised as weight reduction? My almost 4 yr old Zelex 170 is 90+ lbs. I was looking to avoid another heavy girl but this one looks amazing and might have to get her anyway. Is yours light tan? Sorry if I missed any of this if was previously mentioned. Thanks.
Hello Dark Knight, this is a standard SLE head 201 with a standard body 172E. Currently, ZELEX only ships preconfigured packages, hence, only 1 skin tone. The weight is similar to the previous ZELEX 170 though, they have not offered weight reduction yet as everything is preconfigured. I believe she is light tan, and the SLE series is all light tan at the moment.

The advantage of a preconfigured package is that we can place an order and get the lady within a few days (usually within 1 week). :D

LoveFool882

Post by LoveFool882 »

KKFun wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:45 pm Let's examine the body textures and body paints again.

Around the boobs, I see very subtle veins. Do you see them? Or just my imagination? 8O
Nice picture, as usual.

I do think there's veining. Very subtle. There are certain brands where I've seen the veins painted so obviously (at least how it shows up on photos), that I would actually want to choose no-veins in the order options to avoid having blue lightning bolts all over the boobs.

Dark Knight
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dark Knight »

Thanks KKK. I see they are pre configured and now that you mention it they are all light tan which is what I want. Rosemary told me the SLE models are ready to ship but are in China but I think they all are. The reason I ask about head softness is that both RMD and MRD have options to turn on/off certain options including choosing soft silicone heads so I’m a little confused. Guess I’ll have to ask about that. Thanks. I just don’t want a rock hard head but still want the added realism.
Don't drive angry!

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

LoveFool882 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:35 pm
KKFun wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:45 pm Let's examine the body textures and body paints again.

Nice picture, as usual.

I do think there's veining. Very subtle. There are certain brands where I've seen the veins painted so obviously (at least how it shows up on photos), that I would actually want to choose no-veins in the order options to avoid having blue lightning bolts all over the boobs.
Thanks for your feedback LoveFool882. Yes, if they have veins, it is very very subtle. May need to take more photos in the future to double check them :glou:

Dark Knight wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:47 pm Thanks KKK. I see they are pre configured and now that you mention it they are all light tan which is what I want. Rosemary told me the SLE models are ready to ship but are in China but I think they all are. The reason I ask about head softness is that both RMD and MRD have options to turn on/off certain options including choosing soft silicone heads so I’m a little confused. Guess I’ll have to ask about that. Thanks. I just don’t want a rock hard head but still want the added realism.
You are very welcome Dark Knight. Yes, they are ready to ship and all preconfigured. I heard you can add another head to the package, but cannot change the default head at all. I believe this is all designed for quick delivery. :D

Dark Knight
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dark Knight »

Sorry I typed your name wrong! Thanks, KKFun! So did I read correctly that the standard head you have is fairly soft?
Don't drive angry!

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

Dark Knight wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:13 am Sorry I typed your name wrong! Thanks, KKFun! So did I read correctly that the standard head you have is fairly soft?

Thanks Dark Knight, yes, certainly a soft head. SLE soft. 8) I believe all movable jaws are soft heads too.

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

Can't get enough of her in blonde 🥰🥰🥰

I'm just loving this head right now

Bravo sir 👏

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

bigchilli wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:04 am Can't get enough of her in blonde 🥰🥰🥰

I'm just loving this head right now

Bravo sir 👏
Thanks bigchilli, I am in love with this 201 face as well. It is amazing that when the camera angle changed, her facial expression changed as well. :D

Flintstones

Post by Flintstones »

KKFun wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:43 am
Flintstones wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:26 pm
KKFun wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:06 pm Friends requested more photos of the 201 head. Well, I will try my best of course. :D

How about this one, she has more real girl feel than a doll it seems :glou:

sofa butterfly.jpg
Great pictures again. These are a pleasure to look at 8O :thumbs_up:
Thanks Flintstones, so glad you like the pictures. The girl is amazing :D A perfect photo model.
Hi KKfun. You have experience in the world of dolls and are a moderator, so I'm asking as a newbie, do you or anyone here know if lovedolsenpai is a reliable seller???
Sell dolls cheaper than others... 8O
https://lovedollsenpai.com/collections/all
Do I dare to buy???

INFORMATIONS