www.yourdoll.com

Why sell Generic brand dolls?

Your Doll is an authorized vendor of TPE Sex Dolls (WM, YL, OR...). As one of the popular sex doll vendors in the world, we always provide the most efficient, responsive, comfortable customer service: Free worldwide shipping, discreet packaging, 24/7 customer support, no hidden charges. With 500+ sex dolls, You will find the best one you want at Your Doll. Our showroom is available in the USA. Website: www.yourdoll.com
Nintrovert40

Why sell Generic brand dolls?

Post by Nintrovert40 »

Digisexuals already face enough mess as it is
why sell Generic Brands?

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Why sell Generic brand dolls?

Post by Dollarhyde »

They can get the dolls at a lower price and beat the competition... basically, it comes down to bottom-line numbers... Remember there are many out there who cannot afford even the name brand TPE dolls so this is an alternative for many... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

da_putzler

Post by da_putzler »

Exactly, I bought my doll from aliexpress and an still happy with her two years later.

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

Commerce 101: Businesses willing to produce low cost goods and sell to the masses often exceed the profit margins of those selling high cost goods to a niche market.

Imagine if Walmart decided to sell love dolls. Who's going to sell more dolls, Walmart or an independent custom doll maker?
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

dollsuper
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollsuper »

Knightshift wrote:Commerce 101: Businesses willing to produce low cost goods and sell to the masses often exceed the profit margins of those selling high cost goods to a niche market.

Imagine if Walmart decided to sell love dolls. Who's going to sell more dolls, Walmart or an independent custom doll maker?
I think it is a complicated and professional job to sell and create sexdolls. A seller of generic products is not able to do a good job in the doll business. Before we buy dolls, we need learn a lot about it. We learn about dolls through TDF and some blogs so that we can learn more about how to choose dolls fit for ourselves.

Price is just one of the determinants, which is why Amazon can't sell good dolls.
I am a doll!

SE Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SE Doll »

I think it's the profession issue. More and more manufacturers are trying to sell the doll by themselves. But they can't provide professional before/after sales services. Many people have a trouble to connect them directly. The vendors are more good at explain to the customer and help them to select what they need.
We can see yourdoll is doing well in this way.
our website: www.sedoll.com

Nintrovert40

Post by Nintrovert40 »

sedoll wrote:I think it's the profession issue. More and more manufacturers are trying to sell the doll by themselves. But they can't provide professional before/after sales services. Many people have a trouble to connect them directly. The vendors are more good at explain to the customer and help them to select what they need.
I seen a video talking about yourdoll selling fakes to customers
and advertising name brand dolls

moodflow

Post by moodflow »

Nintrovert40 wrote:
sedoll wrote:I think it's the profession issue. More and more manufacturers are trying to sell the doll by themselves. But they can't provide professional before/after sales services. Many people have a trouble to connect them directly. The vendors are more good at explain to the customer and help them to select what they need.
I seen a video talking about yourdoll selling fakes to customers
and advertising name brand dolls
How do we find that video? - It would be nice to see what a "fake" one looks like and how to tell it from an authentic one.

And I tend to disagree with the notion that a manufacturer couldn't have professional customer support.
After all, who knows their products better and down to the smallest detail?
The inherently longer communication path between a manufacturer and a customer with a vendor involved only introduces additional delays and a weak link for potential misinformation, even if unintentional.
But what I do see in this model is an attempt by manufacturers to create a viscous layer of protection around themselves from direct quality claims. They're very well aware of all the issues consumers are facing with their products, but this insulation allows them to continue producing substandard product and selling it without having to act immediately on any flaws.
It's a very convenient position to put yourself into where you just sell a product and then shut off or at least slow down all the noise caused by its manufacturing defects or design flaws. The longer the chain, the less likely an individual customer is going to have the energy or persistence to get to them and have them take responsibility for their fault.

INFORMATIONS