teddy-babes.com

Teddy Babes Shipping Date

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
TeddyBabes
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Teddy Babes Shipping Date

Post by TeddyBabes »

I just wanted to announce this here if any Teddy Babes pre-order customers missed my post in the bigger Teddy Babes thread. Here is what I posed there:

-------------

Hi, everyone. As promised, we are finally able to announce a concrete shipping date for our Teddy Babes pre-orders. Unfortunately, because of some quality control problems we've been experiencing, we are not going to be able to ship by the end of this month or the very beginning of June, as we had hoped to do. Rather, all our Teddy Babes pre-orders are scheduled to ship the week of June 25th. Jenni and I deeply apologize for not being able to deliver the Teddy Babes earlier than this. In fact, given all the healthy skepticism about new doll companies, we 'cringe' at having to announce this news. But we will make our second quarter deadline, and we of course want to give our pre-order customers the best possible quality and nothing less. So, while we hate to make you wait a little longer, we are very confident that you are going to be very happy with the quality dolls that you receive. That is our number one goal. We are also, as always, very thankful for your support and encouraging words and all your faith in us. We also thank you for your great patience and your understanding about the difficulties involved in launching a new product like this, which has made scheduling a bit unpredictable. As you know, we will not charge credit cards until the dolls are just about to ship, and those very few customers who paid us up front will be the very first in line when we begin to ship.

Once again, we are very sorry than an earlier shipping date is not 'in the cards,' but we will deliver before the close of the second quarter, as promised.

Thanks again for your wonderful patience.

Dave & Jenni Jones
Dave T. Jones
Teddy Babes
www.teddy-babes.com

BopTop

Post by BopTop »

:D Thanks for the update, I'm glad you're going with a later shipping date to ensure quality of the dolls. At least now we have a concrete date to look forward to - June 25th can't come soon enough!
Teddy Babe Katherine [url=http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10317]Kat's Pics[/url]<br />[url=http://www.dollforum.com/matrix/public_html/matrix_teddybabes/katherine_tina_passport.htm]Kat on the Matrix![/url]

INFORMATIONS