XYcolo.net

NFW

XYcolo is committed to the research, development and production of high-end synthetic humans. Our motto is to provide you a "Spiritually Infused Customized Companion". So we use state of the art skeleton technology, including fingers with bones and joints and use high quality silicone, not TPE. To perfect everyone's dream, we pursue the ultimate quality, hence each companion is customized by a professional makeup artist to ensure that it gets its own soul. Website: xycolo.net

Moderator: jiayi

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

NFW

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: NFW

Post by MANABU »

arrite thats it. Im in heat!!

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

Beautiful, just perfect.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Sorry - I disagree. This photo isn't good. The shoulders look very stiff .. almost unposed.
The arms and legs look very awkwardly posed too. Its a pose no actual person would end up in. At least not this stiff. XYColo skeleton is supposed to be next-level. She's supposed to be posed like she's relaxing .. but it just doesn't work for me. This photo makes her look quite stiff and lifeless.

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

It's a phenomenal body. But, they need a perfect face too. So far, none of the faces XYcolo has made are really drop dead gorgeous. Good, but not stunningly so.

This 163cm, with a super hot face, would be very hard to beat. (can Xycolo be a hybrid doll?)

Also, I heard rumors that the doll is available (in China/Japan) with two versions of silicone.

A super light, body ~26-30 kg with more foam, (not as soft)
A regular weight body ~38 kg (less foam, heavier, but softer)

This might be because the doll makers think that Chinese/Japanese prefer lighter weight dolls....

Anyway just talking about Xycolo a little bit....

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Doll Master wrote:It's a phenomenal body. But, they need a perfect face too. So far, none of the faces XYcolo has made are really drop dead gorgeous. Good, but not stunningly so.

This 163cm, with a super hot face, would be very hard to beat. (can Xycolo be a hybrid doll?)

Also, I heard rumors that the doll is available (in China/Japan) with two versions of silicone.

A super light, body ~26-30 kg with more foam, (not as soft)

This might be because the doll makers think that Chinese/Japanese prefer lighter weight dolls....

Anyway just talking about Xycolo a little bit....
I totally agree about the face. They need a face like AS Raven or DS Kayla or GT Elina (swoon!) to really launch their brand. I loved the hype so far of XYColo .. but the goods just isn't there yet. Not compared brand like Gynoid, DS and Sino. They just don't have it quite there to be a real consideration for purchase.

kanna
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kanna »

Doll Master wrote:A super light, body ~26-30 kg with more foam, (not as soft)
The difference is not just the softness and weight. The lighter weight version also comes with much more detailed skin which is permanently colored, in that it doesn't wear out through friction. Also applies to nipples and labia. The head is always made with the silicon used in the lighter weight body and is thus more detailed whichever you choose. The heavier and softer version is also less expensive.
Dolls:
Kanna / 叶愛 - Dollhouse 168 EVO-156 + Sasa Head
Asami / 朝瑞 - Piperdoll PI-150/B Akira
Ibuki / 気吹 - Xycolo XCOS-153/LB + Mumu head
Elena / 恵恋愛 - Tayu 148D + Naimei head
Uzuna / 愛絆 - Real Girl 158C + R25 head
Kirara / 希羅良 - DH168 80cm anime doll (silicone)

INFORMATIONS