www.funwestdoll.com

Stuffing Material Idea

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
toto-too
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Stuffing Material Idea

Post by toto-too »

What do you guys think of using attic insulation (the air blown variety) as stuffing material?

At my local Home Depot, the blowing machine is provided free of charge with the purchase of air blown insulation material. It would require two people to stuff the doll: one to direct the nozzle into the doll's neck cavity while dispensing the insulation throughout legs, arms, torso and the second person to feed the insulation into the hopper of the machine.

And once the doll has been thoroughly warmed, the insulation should maintain the temperature of the doll for a fairly extended period of time.

Any thoughts?

Bill
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Stuffing Material Idea

Post by Bill »

I have that in my attic and after a year it compressed down under its own weight and I had to add more. It may compress when you jump the doll and stay flat. I would test some of it first.

captain43

Stuffing Material Idea

Post by captain43 »

Mikey57, did it work?, Does she have bulges any where? I'm thinking of stuffing my vinyl Alexa, and I'd want to be able to squeeze the doll and not have her lose the form.

captain43

Stuffing Material Idea

Post by captain43 »

Nice job, Michael. The links to the pictures worked fine, the previous link came up blank, but I didn't wait very long either. Thanks

toto-too
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Stuffing Material Idea

Post by toto-too »

Michael,
The pictures look great. This is exactly what I hope to do along with a skeleton and some forms from Nick's Ramsdale site. I have to get a French Madame imported to the US first, however.

Is she as soft as the pictures appear to indicate?

toto-too
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Stuffing Material Idea

Post by toto-too »

Michael,
Yes some more pictures would be great, when you have the time.

I think you have finally solved my stuffing dilemma. Now if I can get ahold of a Madame... [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Are you in Germany? My girlfriend is originally from East Berlin, came to the US in 1970.

Regards

Nada

Stuffing Material Idea

Post by Nada »

... Thank you, very much, Michael... (Your picture quality is SUPERB with very nice closeup details.) But, I can not Touch or Smell her, quite yet... Sorry... [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I hand-stuffed a Latex Lady, back in 1990, with "Poly Foam", which is like a loose shreaded cotton... And, to me, it was just a little firmer then cotton balls. (And, I would have to guess that a LOT of Doll Folks, here, have done about the same thing?)

And, I stuffed mine, completely and removed the air-stem, to finish the effect. But, as HARD as I tried, the Poly Foam would change, shift and move around...

(She was still very nice... But, that last detail of almost "RealDoll perfection" was not there, for me.)

... Nada ...
(And hopefully, within a very near future, we might finally see an end to our hand-stuffing imperfections and woes.) [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

INFORMATIONS