teddy-babes.com

New and Improved Teddy Babes for 2020

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
TeddyBabes
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

New and Improved Teddy Babes for 2020

Post by TeddyBabes »

Hi, All!

Hope all members (and visitors) of The Doll Forum are keeping safe and healthy during these crazy times.

I’m writing to announce that our company, Eighth Wonder LLC, has taken the opportunity of the shut-down hiatus to fundamentally re-design and upgrade all of our Teddy Babes models, so that Teddy Babes now feature numerous exciting improvements which TDF members and other customers have suggested over the years! These exciting improvements include

A softer and far more flexible and poseable interior skeleton, making Teddy Babes far more cuddly than ever before.

New rotating legs joints, allowing Teddy Babes to spread their legs wide for deeper and much more comfortable penetration, as well as allowing them to sit properly and be posed much more realistically in innumerable positions, both sexual and otherwise.

New ultra soft and kissable silicone lips, which are also far more durable and long-lasting,

And a new anal entry (along with an optional new silicone anal insert) for added dimensions of pleasure.

Please see our website (http://www.teddy-babes.com) and especially our new Doll Features page (http://teddy-babes.com/doll-features/) for details.

We also, at the request of numerous TDF members, are re-introducing our Black (African) Diana model for the first time as a (life-size) Deluxe Teddy Babe. Like all of her Teddy Babe sisters, Diana Deluxe comes complete with all of the new features listed above.

While we are gearing up for the new launch, and so not shipping at the moment, we are currently offering a special PRE-ORDER SALE discount on all Teddy Babes dolls with the new features, with Pre-order Deluxe Teddy Babes for $699 (plus S&H ) and Pre-order Ultra Teddy Babes for $1,110 (plus S&H). Dolls will begin shipping again on or about July 20th, and credit cards will not be charged (and PayPal payments will be held in escrow) until dolls are ready to ship.

We hope these new (and, yes, long overdue) improvements will be well received and we look forward to your comments and feedback!

Thanks, everyone; and, again, please stay safe!

All the best!

Dave
Eighth Wonder, LLC
http://www.teddy-babes.com
Attachments
Teddy Babes Rotating Legs Banner 2020 PreOrder.jpg
Teddy Babes Rotating Legs Banner 2020 PreOrder.jpg (77.93 KiB) Viewed 6239 times
Dave T. Jones
Teddy Babes
www.teddy-babes.com

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: New and Improved Teddy Babes for 2020

Post by Nescio50 »

Sounds good :D :thumbs_up:

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Great news indeed! :D :multi: :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

8)

Matt

MisterTre

Post by MisterTre »

This is great. I am now tempted to get a third TBD.

TeddyBabes
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by TeddyBabes »

Thanks, guys! :D
Dave T. Jones
Teddy Babes
www.teddy-babes.com

pnet2020
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by pnet2020 »

nice!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

This is very promising indeed! Couple questions though. Are the legs now attached like the arms and is the basic skeleton still just bendable wire or are there joints in the knees and elbows now?

furluver

Post by furluver »

This is very exciting news indeed!

Mr_Cthulu

Post by Mr_Cthulu »

Mr Franz wrote:This is very promising indeed! Couple questions though. Are the legs now attached like the arms and is the basic skeleton still just bendable wire or are there joints in the knees and elbows now?
If that's true then it would make future repairs/modifications easier since the arms and legs are sectioned off by the joints. But that does leave the question of how the wired skeleton of the torso section is set up.

Also curios on how durable and flexible is the new skeleton overall and how likely is it prone to metal fatigue compared to the old one.

Beanbott
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Beanbott »

Looks great. I hope the new position and joints work as advertised. I think there may be more old T babes on the resale market.

Mr_Cthulu

Post by Mr_Cthulu »

Also I've noticed that some of the models of teddy babes are missing like Marilyn, Robertson, Jasmine, Cadavra, and a few others. Are they also getting improvements?

svevo

Post by svevo »

I'd echo Mr Franz's comments. It's good to see these improvements and the pictures on the website look very promising.

I too would like to see more details about the new hip/leg joints. I have a TB Deluxe a few years old and one of the few things I don't like about her is how the wooden disk in the shoulder joint intrudes when lying with my head on her head/shoulder area. The disk is right up to the surface in that area and is not 'cuddleable' at all, (unlike the rest of her). If the hip/leg joint design was like the shoulder I wouldn't be keen on it. I can live with the shoulder being like that, but I don't think I'd be able to with the hip/leg. But if there is a layer of padding sufficient to keep the joint from feeling so unnatural it destroys immersion, or some other solution to that problem in the joint design, it would be great to see that explained.

The other thing I noticed is that currently the 'smaller breasted' options seem to have disappeared from the website. Is that still available?

MisterTre

Post by MisterTre »

Beanbott wrote:Looks great. I hope the new position and joints work as advertised. I think there may be more old T babes on the resale market.
After posting my initial comment, I even thought about maybe putting my two TBDs for sale if I do go with a new improved model (or two). I love the cuddliness and the light weight; just the sex aspect seemed "limited". The jointed legs and anal feature is a great step forward (maybe oral in the future).

My loss would be someone's gain if I do sale.

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

I beat you guys to it. I ordered my Diana, so what's his name can't say that I discriminate. I don't. Ha-ha.
But I ordered her with much smaller hairdo. No bigger than Ms. Robinson's.
Note: I think, they discontinued Marilyn, Jasmine, Pamela, Ms. Robinson, and Cadavra because of low interest.
I do have a closed mouth version of Marilyn. She is lovable and nice in every way possible.
Enjoy, Missionary

INFORMATIONS