XYcolo.net

My XYcolo Ordering Experience

XYcolo is committed to the research, development and production of high-end synthetic humans. Our motto is to provide you a "Spiritually Infused Customized Companion". So we use state of the art skeleton technology, including fingers with bones and joints and use high quality silicone, not TPE. To perfect everyone's dream, we pursue the ultimate quality, hence each companion is customized by a professional makeup artist to ensure that it gets its own soul. Website: xycolo.net

Moderator: jiayi

HornedPear

My XYcolo Ordering Experience

Post by HornedPear »

Since kanna's thread regarding his first XYcolo doll was so helpful for me, I thought I would try to document my experience starting today in the hope that it may be helpful for others.

I just placed my order with Jeff at BCD today. This is the third doll I have ordered from Jeff. He is quick to respond to emails but since he doesn't have a website from which to choose your doll's options, it helps a lot if you do your research ahead of time and know exactly what you want to order from him.
EXksI6RXQAAnAL9.jpg
EXksI6RXQAAnAL9.jpg (78.77 KiB) Viewed 3035 times
I have known I was going to get a 153-A with the Yina head for more than a month now. I have always liked the 153-A body. I love small-breasted silicone dolls but there aren't very many to choose from and the 153-A is certainly one of the best small-breasted silicone sculpts available. While I liked the look of the Yina face, I was initially turned off by her somber expression. However, her face stuck in my mind and even stayed in my thoughts as I would fall asleep at night. As the weeks went by, I became bewitched by Yina and eventually got to the point where I felt my life was not quite complete without her.

However, I really had no idea whether I should get her with the organic or platinum silicone so decided to wait for kanna's review and impressions of his organic silicone doll to help make my decision. I decided to order platinum silicone for the body and organic silicone head. That way she will have a softer feel on her body but the high visual appeal and realism of the organic silicone for her face. Everyone's priorities are a bit different but this seemed like the best option for me. I also asked for the aluminum alloy skeleton and implanted eyebrows and eyelashes.

Here is the complete list of options I selected:

Body: XYcolo 153-A
Body Material: Platinum Silicone
Head: Yina (Ena)
Head Material: Organic Silicone
Skeleton: Aluminum alloy
Joints: Tight
Skin Color: #2 (Normal Asian)
Wig: #2 (short brown)
Eyebrows: Implanted
Eyelashes: Implanted
Eye color: Green (#4)
Vagina: Built-in (fixed)
Pubic hair: None
Finger nails: Natural
Toe nails: Natural
Standing feet support: Metal bar and screw

To my eye, the 153-A looks like the body of a gymnast. Along that vein, her name will be Nina and she is a former olympic gymnast from Ukraine with a storied career. With Nina's olympic career at an end, she will be moving to the US to go to college on an athletic scholarship and will be joining my other girls at the Delta Omega Lambda sorority (see the link to the Eye Candy thread in my signature if interested in learning more about this sorority).
EKIXMF_UYAAF-6D.jpg
EKIXMF_UYAAF-6D.jpg (97.53 KiB) Viewed 3030 times
I will keep this thread updated as developments arise.
Last edited by Slew on Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: edit request

kanna
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My XYcolo Ordering Experience

Post by kanna »

HornedPear wrote:Since kanna's thread regarding his first XYcolo doll was so helpful for me, I thought I would try to document my experience starting today in the hope that it may be helpful for others.
Happy to hear that it has been useful :mrgreen: I look forward to your experience with Nina.
HornedPear wrote:I have known I was going to get a 153-A with the Yina head for more than a month now. I have always liked the 153-A body. I love small-breasted silicone dolls but there aren't very many to choose from and the 153-A is certainly one of the best small-breasted silicone sculpts available. While I liked the look of the Yina face, I was initially turned off by her somber expression. However, her face stuck in my mind and even stayed in my thoughts as I would fall asleep at night. As the weeks went by, I became bewitched by Yina and eventually got to the point where I felt my life was not quite complete without her.
I had a similar story with the Mumu face. At first sight, she actually didn't even register in my mind as a potential candidate. Then at some point I ended up looking at her again and couldn't understand why skipped her at first after I realized that out of all the heads Xycolo was offering, she was the best fit for me. After that I got increasingly bewitched by her and by January, I knew I was going to buy her. But then, China went into lockdown :grab: :lol: and I decided to hold off until I felt like the time was right. That really took a while. :lol:
HornedPear wrote:However, I really had now idea whether I should get her with the organic or platinum silicone so decided to wait for kanna's review and impressions of his organic silicone doll to help make my decision. I decided to order platinum silicone for the body and organic silicone head. That way she will have a softer feel on her body but the high visual appeal and realism of the organic silicone for her face. Everyone's priorities are a bit different but this seemed like the best option for me. I also asked for the aluminum alloy skeleton and implanted eyebrows and eyelashes.
For me, the part that bugs me the most about Ibuki being a little on the firm side, is that the silicone in her lips is firmest silicone she has :lol: Ibuki looks so attractive that I end up wanting to kiss her and then when I do... Well, I'm kind of inclined to compare that to kissing a statue, but I have no experience of actually kissing a statue, so it's probably an unfair comparison :whistle: That being said, I believe a large part of her looking so attractive is due to the skin details that come with the Organic Silicone head, so ... it kind of feels like a "damned if you do and damned if you don't" kind of situation when I think about choosing whether to go for Platinum or Organic for the head I'm planning to order next :? I would really like to have both the soft lips as well as the skin details.
Dolls:
Kanna / 叶愛 - Dollhouse 168 EVO-156 + Sasa Head
Asami / 朝瑞 - Piperdoll PI-150/B Akira
Ibuki / 気吹 - Xycolo XCOS-153/LB + Mumu head
Elena / 恵恋愛 - Tayu 148D + Naimei head
Uzuna / 愛絆 - Real Girl 158C + R25 head
Kirara / 希羅良 - DH168 80cm anime doll (silicone)

XYcolo
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XYcolo »

HornedPear wrote:Since kanna's thread regarding his first XYcolo doll was so helpful for me, I thought I would try to document my experience starting today in the hope that it may be helpful for others.

I just placed my order with Jeff at BCD today. This is the third doll I have ordered from Jeff. He is quick to respond to emails but since he doesn't have a website from which to choose your doll's options, it helps a lot if you do your research ahead of time and know exactly what you want to order from him.
EXksI6RXQAAnAL9.jpg
I have known I was going to get a 153-A with the Yina head for more than a month now. I have always liked the 153-A body. I love small-breasted silicone dolls but there aren't very many to choose from and the 153-A is certainly one of the best small-breasted silicone sculpts available. While I liked the look of the Yina face, I was initially turned off by her somber expression. However, her face stuck in my mind and even stayed in my thoughts as I would fall asleep at night. As the weeks went by, I became bewitched by Yina and eventually got to the point where I felt my life was not quite complete without her.

However, I really had now idea whether I should get her with the organic or platinum silicone so decided to wait for kanna's review and impressions of his organic silicone doll to help make my decision. I decided to order platinum silicone for the body and organic silicone head. That way she will have a softer feel on her body but the high visual appeal and realism of the organic silicone for her face. Everyone's priorities are a bit different but this seemed like the best option for me. I also asked for the aluminum alloy skeleton and implanted eyebrows and eyelashes.

Here is the complete list of options I selected:

Body: XYcolo 153-A
Body Material: Platinum Silicone
Head: Yina (Ena)
Head Material: Organic Silicone
Skeleton: Aluminum alloy
Joints: Tight
Skin Color: #2 (Normal Asian)
Wig: #2 (short brown)
Eyebrows: Implanted
Eyelashes: Implanted
Eye color: Green (#4)
Vagina: Built-in (fixed)
Pubic hair: None
Finger nails: Natural
Toe nails: Natural
Standing feet support: Metal bar and screw

To my eye, the 153-A looks like the body of a gymnast. Along that vein, her name will be Nina and she is a former olympic gymnast from Ukraine with a storied career. With Nina's olympic career at an end, she will be moving to the US to go to college on an athletic scholarship and will be joining my other girls at the Delta Omega Lambda sorority (see the link to the Eye Candy thread in my signature if interested in learning more about this sorority).
EKIXMF_UYAAF-6D.jpg
I will keep this thread updated as developments arise.

Hi HornedPear,

Thank you for your order.

I just checked with your order with JEFF, something need a double check. Once everything is confirmed and we got the payment, your doll will be under production.

About the price, I should have to check with Jeff, we have strict MRSP principle to our every vendors.

The MSRP (manufacture suggested retail price) it is mandatory for each vendor/distributor and us as a manufacturer's seller for keeping a fair competition and keep a fair purchase price for our final customer.

PS: thank you for sharing us this story with Ena(Yina).
Last edited by Slew on Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: adjusted quoted text
Thank you & Warm regards!
---------------------------------------------------
Beijing Yuhengxingyi Technology Co.,ltd
Sales Contact: Ms Monica
Email:xycolo2@126.com
Twitter: @XYCOLO2 @XycoloMonica : (https://twitter.com/XycoloMonica)
TikTok -XYCOLOMONICA(@xycolomonica)| TikTok
Youtube: @xycolomonica https://www.youtube.com/@xycolomonica/videos

Web: http://www.xycolo.net
Add:Courtyard 26, Jiuxianqiao Middle Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

kanna wrote:For me, the part that bugs me the most about Ibuki being a little on the firm side, is that the silicone in her lips is firmest silicone she has :lol: Ibuki looks so attractive that I end up wanting to kiss her and then when I do... Well, I'm kind of inclined to compare that to kissing a statue, but I have no experience of actually kissing a statue, so it's probably an unfair comparison :whistle: That being said, I believe a large part of her looking so attractive is due to the skin details that come with the Organic Silicone head, so ... it kind of feels like a "damned if you do and damned if you don't" kind of situation when I think about choosing whether to go for Platinum or Organic for the head I'm planning to order next :? I would really like to have both the soft lips as well as the skin details.
I'm guessing the head on my DS Evo has a similar hardness to Ibuki's. Obviously I can't know that for sure, one of the great downsides of not having a doll showroom to shop from. In the case of my DS, I don't mind her firm face and lips but would prefer her body be softer. Softer lips would be better but I don't lose much from the experience due to firm lips. For me, the visual realism of the face seemed much more important than softness but I'm thinking that a softer feel is more important for the body than high realism. Everyone has different preferences and I might feel differently if I could experience her in person but we just make the best decision we can with the options and information we have.
XYcolo wrote:Hi HornedPear,

Thank you for your order.

I just checked with your order with JEFF, something need a double check. Once everything is confirmed and we got the payment, your doll will be under production.
I did get an email from Ms Monica asking me to confirm my options. I thought this was a nice touch since it gives me more confidence that my doll will be made the way I want. I have ordered six dolls before this one and have never before received a confirmation email from the factory (except for my Sanhui which was ordered directly from them).

Ms Monica also sent me a comparison photo between organic and platinum silicone for the Yina head. I can't recall seeing a photo like that before so here it is for anyone interested:
organic-vs-platinum-face.png
organic-vs-platinum-face.png (997.73 KiB) Viewed 2940 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Hi,
Since we link to other sites and the US site has been down for awhile, we decided to start a thread so you can the majority of options
below
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 5&t=129947
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

In the interest of documenting my ordering experience, Jeff and Ms Monica are having a disagreement regarding the price Jeff charged me. Apparently XYcolo has a very strict policy regarding vendors and MSRP.

As a customer, I don't really want to get caught in the middle of this. I just want a smooth buying experience. I want my 153-A Yina and am willing to pay whatever the asking price is. It is a bit disconcerting to be witness to a disagreement between the vendor and manufacturer, it makes me worry that if there is a problem with my order or my doll, it may be problematic to get it resolved.

Hopefully everything proceeds smoothly from this point. When I order a new doll, it is like buying a plane ticket for someone I have fallen in love with after a long distance courtship and I'm looking forward to finally meeting her in person. Maybe that's a bit sappy but the result is that ordering a doll is an emotional experience for me. I'm confident Jeff and Ms Monica will work things out though.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Hi,
Please do not worry...All is proceeding perfectly.
Best,
Jeff

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

Jeff has informed me, as he alluded to above, that he and Ms Monica have come to a resolution regarding the price and all is proceeding normally now.

Yesterday I sent Ms Monica an email with a photo of how I wanted the makeup to look. I got another confirmation email from her verifying exactly what I wanted. The email also included a picture of what the implanted eyebrows and eyelashes will look like and asked me to confirm that is what I wanted.

Makeup reference:
face-reference.jpg
face-reference.jpg (117.86 KiB) Viewed 2819 times
I have never received so much correspondence from the manufacturer and I really appreciate it. In the past when I have ordered a doll, I chose all the options I wanted and just hoped that most of them will come out the way I asked, fully expecting some of them won't. So far, it looks like XYcolo wants to make sure the customer gets exactly what they wanted.

Here is the picture of the implanted eyebrows and eyelashes:
eye lashes & eyebrow implanted.JPG
eye lashes & eyebrow implanted.JPG (913.03 KiB) Viewed 2819 times

XYcolo
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XYcolo »

Hi HornedPear, your girl is under creation.

Be ready to welcome her home.

XYcolo
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XYcolo »

Hi HornedPear, glad to inform you that your Ena has been created.
I've sent all the pictures to Jeff to send you for confirmation.

Please have a check and then we can deliver.

Please confirm:

1. Address & Tel is OK;
2. Pictures of doll are OK;
3. Video of implanted is OK.
Attachments
XY-JF#3-20200628 Ena 153SB implanted.mp4
(2.35 MiB) Downloaded 2044 times

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

XYcolo wrote:Hi HornedPear, glad to inform you that your Ena has been created.

Please confirm:

1. Address & Tel is OK;
Ms Monica, I just confirmed with Jeff. Everything looks great. I can't wait to meet her in person.

These are the confirmation photos I received. The first photo may help illustrate the difference in detail between the organic and platinum silicone. Her head is organic, the body is platinum. You can see a lot of detail, especially light freckling, on the face but the body is very uniform. For my doll, I wanted to prioritize softness for the body and visual realism for the face.
XY-JF#3-20200628 Ena 153SB (3).jpg
XY-JF#3-20200628 Ena 153SB (3).jpg (3.6 MiB) Viewed 2402 times
XY-JF#3-20200628 Ena 153SB (2).jpg
XY-JF#3-20200628 Ena 153SB (2).jpg (4.63 MiB) Viewed 2402 times
XY-JF#3-20200628 Ena 153SB (1).jpg
XY-JF#3-20200628 Ena 153SB (1).jpg (4.18 MiB) Viewed 2402 times
XY-JF#3-20200628 Ena 153SB (4).jpg
XY-JF#3-20200628 Ena 153SB (4).jpg (3.88 MiB) Viewed 2402 times

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

HornedPear congrats she looks fantastic.
Never a fan of factory photos. because we all know how beautiful she will be when you get her home.
Different home, lighting and with a few cloths. That is what really brings a lady like ours to life.
( hope my 163c is just behind yours.)

I love her face , you really picked a winner
Again congratulations and safe travels.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

She looks cute! That's probably the combo I'll choose too, organic head with platinum body.

XYcolo
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XYcolo »

HornedPear wrote:
XYcolo wrote:Hi HornedPear, glad to inform you that your Ena has been created.

Please confirm:

1. Address & Tel is OK;
Ms Monica, I just confirmed with Jeff. Everything looks great. I can't wait to meet her in person.

These are the confirmation photos I received. The first photo may help illustrate the difference in detail between the organic and platinum silicone. Her head is organic, the body is platinum. You can see a lot of detail, especially light freckling, on the face but the body is very uniform. For my doll, I wanted to prioritize softness for the body and visual realism for the face.
XY-JF#3-20200628 Ena 153SB (3).jpg
XY-JF#3-20200628 Ena 153SB (2).jpg
XY-JF#3-20200628 Ena 153SB (1).jpg
XY-JF#3-20200628 Ena 153SB (4).jpg

Ok, I didn't get confirmation from Jeff yet. I think tomorrow morning his confirmation will arrive to my email. We will deliver her as soon as we get confirmation by email.

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

Just a quick update. Jeff tells me that, as far as he knows, she has shipped, possibly as early as Monday. Still no tracking number though. Hopefully she will arrive by early next week.

INFORMATIONS