www.dolls.co

Outstanding Customer Service

The Home of All Sex Dolls. Shop the official site for DOLLS & CO. and Find your Perfect Doll. Founded in 2017, formerly known as SEXXDOLLS CO. Explore our vast collection of Sex Dolls with the Best Selling top leading doll brands. Shop In-Stock Dolls Ready to Ship and Delivered to you in 1 week. Or Customize any of your desired Sex Doll that we have available. Trusted and Official Partners with the top leading major doll brands. Enjoy Free Worldwide Shipping and Get up to 25% OFF your first order by signing up to our email list! We love meeting new doll enthusiasts and creating amazing, and memorable relationships! We do our best to help, and to provide value for all of our customers, aiming for customer satisfaction as one of our top goals! We are your trusted destination for a diverse selection of genuine, authentic sex dolls tailored to your unique preferences. As industry leaders, we're dedicated to providing a wide array of options to choose from. Ensuring you Find the Perfect Match. Looking for a specific doll? You name it, we have it! Explore The Home of All Sex Dolls with DOLLS & CO. and experience the difference! Shop Now & Find your Perfect Doll at www.dolls.co. Have any questions? Please don't hesitate! Feel free to contact us at support@dolls.co. We are more than happy to guide you, help you, and be there with you throughout your doll journey and one day form an awesome, memorable relationship together! - DOLLS & CO. Website: www.dolls.co
Pygmalion09
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Outstanding Customer Service

Post by Pygmalion09 »

This is mainly a review of Sexxdoll’s service. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to order a TPE doll:

My 159cm custom Irontech was ordered on September 11th.

I wanted to purchase a mannequin for posing for anatomical reference and art projects. I discovered that sex dolls had advanced in terms of realism and that the cost was within my budget. I shopped around to see if a particular manufacturer had what I was looking for and ultimately settled on the 159cm by Irontech as it is close to realistic proportions (the athletic build with broader shoulders stood out from a lot of other sculpts). I emailed two vendors asking about customizing a doll for my needs - I wanted the doll to be able to hold a pose (firm joints) and I wanted to swap the head from Saya to Xiu. Both responded, but I could tell right from the start that Sexxdolls Co. knew exactly what I was asking and was very attuned to my concerns.

After submitting my order, I was amazed to hear back from them almost immediately acknowledging my order and special requests. Exactly one week later, I received an update with photos showing the doll. Everything was exactly as I had requested. I did ask for some slight alteration to the makeup, but Elizabeth at Sexxdolls Co. was quick to make the adjustment. Once I gave the OK, the doll was shipped to me. To my amazement, it took 4 DAYS to travel from China to the US via Fedex. I was able to pick the doll up at my local Fedex with no problems and bring it home exactly two weeks after placing my order.

Over the last week, I have only had the time to make a quick evaluation of the doll. When I unboxed the doll, the neck was bent forward, but I’ve read this is common. I was able to bend it back fairly easily. I don’t know what the manufacturer could do to fix this as I’m sure the box gets moved and placed such that the weight of the doll easily comes down on either end during shipping. Everything else is perfect, except a small crease on the bottom of the left foot (which may or may not have happened during shipping). I had several questions about the M16 screws and care/maintenance for the doll, which Elizabeth was very quick to respond to. They even sent me a hanging kit, even though I had not originally ordered one. Fantastic service!

As I said before, if you’re looking for a reliable vendor who listens and responds to your requests, Sexxdolls Co. is the one to pick!

INFORMATIONS