www.yourdoll.com

First doll - WM 174cm g - Looking for protective clothing

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
Johnny Lee
Active Poster
Active Poster

First doll - WM 174cm g - Looking for protective clothing

Post by Johnny Lee »

My first doll, a WM 174cm g medium tan, will arrive sometime within the next 6 weeks. The size measurements are below but may not be needed to help answer my questions.

Model: WM 174cm G cup Head: 382 Height: 174cm Weight: 39 kg | 85.2 lbs
Cup: G cup
Full Bust: 86 cm | 34″
Under Bust: 58 cm | 22.8″
Waist: 66 cm | 26″
Hips: 100 cm | 39″
Foot Length: 20 cm | 7.9″
Shoulder Width: 33 cm | 12.9″

Protecting hands and feet I have figured out. I expect to keep her lying down with lots of support to spread pressure over her length so her but and other pressure spots deform slowly, or not at all. There will also be a hanging location to let the TPE rest from being horizontal if she needs it.

My one concern is her large gel breasts. She's a newish doll model and there's some talk about the weight of the breast causing stress cracks in the TPE like when a joint is left out of the neutral position too long. I'd like to have some kind of support bra when she arrives. An aerobic top, athletic bra, elastic support bra, bikini top, or any top that would provide reasonable support should be fine. Wide straps for the shoulder and under bust band would be a big plus. I'm able to do some stitching on the under bust band if it's too big. I know this is a tough question but here it is, where should I look for a supportive bra for 7-25 dollars? I think she's a 32DD or 32DDD?

My other concern is a body suit with arms and legs to help protect her TPE skin. This forum has links to bodysuits that should work but I don't know what size to order so it is snug and may fit without wrinkles. I will probably order 2 or 3 different sizes from a store that allows returns. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Edit: Sometimes 24 hours with no reply helps explain the situation. These problems are problems everyone has and I'll just need to work through it. After I posted it dawned on me I should google "bras for sex dolls" and sure enough some resource sights popped up. What I will probably do is continue perusing this forum and then buy 2 or more of the item I want for the first day. Pieces that can't be used can be returned.

INFORMATIONS