kimberdoll.com

Number 10

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
Tighes
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Number 10

Post by Tighes »

Number 10 arrived this morning.

She is Mish’s new body, and the new Kimber head will have Mish’s body. Mish ordered the new one without me knowing. I only found out when I got the order confirmation email while I was at work.

I still get super excited when a new girl arrives. There I was patiently waiting for here to arrive this morning.

Massive thanks you to KimberDoll Australia on just how quick they are. Ordered 2pm yesterday and arrived at 9am this morning....and you wonder why I keep buying KimberDolls.....because they are just awesome. Super job KimberDoll. You guys are brilliant.

So now I have 10!!!
Attachments
495E15C7-89FE-4880-B863-92EB185BB553.jpeg
495E15C7-89FE-4880-B863-92EB185BB553.jpeg (5.24 MiB) Viewed 1496 times

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: Number 10

Post by PDutus »

Congratulations on the new arrival, Tighes :) Looking forward to seeing Mish on her new body :)
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Kimberdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Kimberdoll »

Congrats Thighes! :D

Well done and thank you for your support.

Please let us know if ever there's anything we can do for you. :thumbs_up:

Cheers,
Fletcher

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

8O Did we miss the Buy 9, and get the tenth one free, promo?

Lily
:lol:

Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

Studmuffin

Post by Studmuffin »

Tigues, I was looking at those fantastic pics of your dolls on your flikr site. How do you get your dolls to smile like that? Is it a trade secret? It totally changes their personality!!!

(This sent for some reason before I was finished. I've always been a little premature... :lol: )

Tighes
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Tighes »

Studmuffin wrote:Tigues, I was looking at those fantastic pics of your dolls on your flikr site. How do you get

I think you hit Send too quick.

Cheers
Tighes

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Transportation companies, look at the condition of the box, that is how it is done correctly :)

Grimmiekins
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Grimmiekins »

seagull wrote:Transportation companies, look at the condition of the box, that is how it is done correctly :)
if it was in the USA the box would look like it was dragged down the road and shot a few times.

ghostoflarryflynt
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ghostoflarryflynt »

@Grimmie Yepp, and the way things are scanned these days you'd figure there would be some accountability, but there really isn't.

INFORMATIONS