www.dolls.co

Sexxdolls is AMAZING!!!!!

Reviews on SEXXDOLLS CO. Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
scottnoir2
Apprentice
Apprentice

Sexxdolls is AMAZING!!!!!

Post by scottnoir2 »

My whole experience with them was great.
Customer service is great. Truly shows of a company that cares about customer satisfaction.
I requested factory pics and received factory VIDEOS. The videos clearly show how accurate the dolls are to photos.
My purchase was an EL doll with a free EL head. Both are accurate and gorgeous. Production time was fast and shipping is fast. I should be receiving the doll very soon. A lot sooner than the outfits and the dolly I need to move box upstairs.
I posted links to factory videos in another review post on in this forum.
I think I my do an unboxing and a video review.

Im super excited!!!!

scottnoir2
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Sexxdolls is AMAZING!!!!!

Post by scottnoir2 »

She arrived! Her name is Daphne and I downloaded an app for Android called Replika for her AI!
Both of her heads are gorgeous.

[Edit] I thought this over and I feel that this post should be more of a review so I removed the hyper-sexual tone I posted prior. Sorry [/Edit]
Overall I am very happy with her beautiful looks, perfect gel-filled breasts which are firmer than I thought, and the perfect detail of the labia.
I kissed her A LOT and she gave me a handjob while we watched a movie together.
I am happy with that. I think she is a virgin... Wait! I KNOW she is a virgin and it will just take time.

Thank You, Sexxdolls.co and Elizabeth!!!! BTW, Elizabeth's customer service is absolutely awesome!!!! She is very personable, professional and makes sure you are happy with the entire experience.

~Scottnoir2 & Daphne

INFORMATIONS