sexyrealsexdolls.com

Skin texturing for realism?

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
Tidjian
Active Poster
Active Poster

Skin texturing for realism?

Post by Tidjian »

So I've seen a number of instructional videos on how to implant real hair, eyebrows, pubes etc in TPE or silicone. Fairly straight forward, just time consuming. Recently browsing the forum I came across Gynoid Tech dolls and their skin texturing and realistic details. I was curious whether or not anyone has attempted such on other silicone or TPE dolls? So that lead me to browsing google for how to do skin texture on silicone and etc which lead me to this https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8Lpq7 ... ccybG-_j1A

Now warning aside, yes these are baby's meant for something but completely unrelated to what this forum and our dolls are typically meant for. I'm a little creeped out these exist, something between expecting it to be possessed and just a little terrified people would want these in their house, but to each their own. But that aside the detail and texturing this woman does was kind of what I was seeking. From what I've found these are either silicone or tpe, probably on the firmer side judging by the movement as she is detailing them. But watching her methods in the following video https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/366480488408795185/ looked promising. I couldn't see why this wouldn't be an option or maybe even a similar process that companies are using to create real skin like texturing and coloring.

Any thoughts or opinions on the topic?

Blisst
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Skin texturing for realism?

Post by Blisst »

Just saw this earlier today.

Guide: Textured / Bumpy Nipples with BodyColor²

Might be a starting point for certain areas.

As far as the rest of the doll goes, the techniques in that video are similar to some I've used in SFX makeup ages ago. However, I'm uncertain what materials would be TPE safe, or Silicone safe. If you have a test block, or a safe spot on your doll to try it on first that's what I'd recommend.
-no sig

INFORMATIONS