silicone-sexy-doll.com
FRANCE ------ USA ------ JAPAN

Buying from SSD in stock ready to ship

Since 2015, we are authorized reseller of the main brands of sex dolls TPE and silicone dolls (WM, YL, OR, CLM, DS ...). We offer a considerable choice of sexy dolls, to be customized at the best price and with a guarantee of authenticity. Our motto : "We wish to offer our clients the best of what we ourselves would like to receive.” Located in France but ship worldwide : USA, Europe, Canada, Australia, Japan...
Showrooms available in France, Switzerland. Live Support in English / French. Website : USA - www.silicone-sexy-doll.com - FRANCE - latex-sexy-doll.com - JAPAN - real-love-doll.jp
DimeTime 12

Buying from SSD in stock ready to ship

Post by DimeTime 12 »

A little help would be nice this is my first time buying from SSD can we confirm they are legit i ordered a instock doll monday. And the website says shipped but ups only has a label created and not the package. its been saying this since 240am Tuesday morning and i can stop panicking. SSD emailed me saying they would get back in contact with me ASAP and provided me a tracking number but still have not heard anything. Anyone ever had this problem?? :|

Enchanted
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Buying from SSD in stock ready to ship

Post by Enchanted »

Tracking is not always up to date, mostly they do have the package already but still have to show up in the tracking system.
The Escapades of Esmee (photo thread):
viewtopic.php?f=113&t=144390
The search and buying your first doll... ideas, tips, the frustrations and all you will go through:
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=140093
Review FutureDoll 163cm:
viewtopic.php?f=584&t=144301
Stained Silicone Doll:
viewtopic.php?f=584&t=144054

DimeTime 12

Post by DimeTime 12 »

Im really hoping this is the case lol. Ive been real panicky about it due to the lack of communication from them

Drakeema
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Drakeema »

Any update dimetime?

Silicone-Sexy-Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone-Sexy-Doll »

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, your order has been delivered. We send the tracking number ASAP it can take 1 to 2 working days to get an update with UPS.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Best regards,

Sebastien - Silicone-Sexy-Doll.com
(English & French live support)

INFORMATIONS