kimberdoll.com

Guess I'm one more to join the club.

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
Tsaxman2002

Guess I'm one more to join the club.

Post by Tsaxman2002 »

Well guys...

After a gazillion years of being a quiet member in this group, I finally ponied up and got a Kimber doll today. In addition to this, I copied from Tighes1's advice about heads, I went onto Fine Love Dolls, and also got a tan WM Head #156 to go with her.(with additional customizations of implanted eyebrows, tongue option, plus got an extra set of blue eyes)
TPE-DOLL-HEAD-1132.jpg
TPE-DOLL-HEAD-1132.jpg (15.27 KiB) Viewed 2103 times
I also got the XCMan bag he mentioned in somewhere on here

Now I just gotta go back to my clothing bookmarks at Ebay, Walmart, and Ambercrombie, and get her clothes....

Anyway, I guess the wait begins... :D

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Re: Guess I'm one more to join the club.

Post by Studio »

Congratulations! Hope she is there soon.

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Hi Saxman! Good to see you here! Congratulations! :glou:
Master of Puppets...

Tsaxman2002

Post by Tsaxman2002 »

Update: I hope the bank (or their fraud dept...lol) don't kill me. As a single guy, buying all these women's clothes....lol. Spent too much (oh well...lol. Only meant to kill 150-200, but killed 400...)

Here's what I got (used Tighes1 clothing size guide as I shopped):
Stuff 1.jpg
Stuff 1.jpg (1.68 MiB) Viewed 2054 times
There was some other stuff I forgot to get screen grabs of such as a yoga outfit, some jeans, and some other stuff...

Anyway, very excited. :D

Leaf

Post by Leaf »

Tsaxman2002 wrote:Update: I hope the bank (or their fraud dept...lol) don't kill me. As a single guy, buying all these women's clothes....lol. Spent too much (oh well...lol. Only meant to kill 150-200, but killed 400...)

Stuff 1.jpg
There was some other stuff I forgot to get screen grabs of such as a yoga outfit, some jeans, and some other stuff...

Congratulations!
I hope some of the 'other stuff' includes skin-colored body stockings to put beneath those tight shiny black pants, to avoid discoloration. :razz:
Maybe I'm panicking, but when I get my (first) doll, she'll be wearing some very boring loose white or grey pyjamas over skin-colored underwear for the first few weeks until everything darker or more colorful has been washed five... thousand... times. :lol:

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

Wow tsaxman

It takes you a while to get started but once you do, you are all in!

Congrats :glou:

Nice fashion choices.

Tsaxman2002

Post by Tsaxman2002 »

Leaf wrote:I hope some of the 'other stuff' includes skin-colored body stockings to put beneath those tight shiny black pants, to avoid discoloration.
Thanks. I almost forgot. I went back, and got one on the fun side that could do double-duty (when I have more money). I got the exact same ones used by the girls at Hooters and Winghouse....

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

Tsaxman2002 wrote:Update: I hope the bank (or their fraud dept...lol) don't kill me. As a single guy, buying all these women's clothes....lol. Spent too much (oh well...lol. Only meant to kill 150-200, but killed 400...)

Stuff 1.jpg

Well you might as well not half as it, right

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Nice wardrobe - but you definitely need to get that yoga outfit...

Tsaxman2002

Post by Tsaxman2002 »

Studio wrote:Nice wardrobe - but you definitely need to get that yoga outfit...
I did get them. In fact, I just got an email saying they already shipped. What I meant was I didn't grab pictures from the site showing what they looked like, before I bought them. (Ebay tends to take the photos down once you buy the item...)

(Yoga-wise I got a yellow top and a blue top, plus a black pair of yoga shorts)(Other stuff I bought, but isn't in that composite, is some more tops from Ambercrombie, some more lingerie, and 4 pairs of jeans)

AtomicPunk

Post by AtomicPunk »

Welcome Tsaxman!

Sounds like you are off to a great start and I hope your lady arrives safe.

Used clothing stores can also be a good resource to keep clothing budgets in check. I've also found that SHEIN online has excellent prices on basics.

Look forward to seeing her around these parts.

-- Atomic and Alita
-- The AtomicPunk --
** Alita ** WM 157cm B - #368 || The Life of Alita (link) Alita's Instagram (link) || Visit LIFEOFALITA.COM (link) || Alita's YouTube (link)

Tsaxman2002

Post by Tsaxman2002 »

Well...some good news and bad....

1st off...Just got my tracking number....so she's on the way!! :D :D

Plus clothes for her are supposed to start arriving at my home tomorrow. (Plus it looks like I have stuff coming every day next week.)

On the negative end....An Ebay seller is saying they might have to cancel and refund my entire lingerie order.....(which would affect all my lingerie stuff except for 2 outfits.) But it depending on whether or not they could fix some quality control issue they claimed to have....

If they do, I already have some more stuff picked out at another store....we'll see....

Anyway, just glad Kimber's on the way!! ....(Now I just gotta give her a name...)

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Good news and bad, but once you have your girl the clothes can come later.

Tsaxman2002

Post by Tsaxman2002 »

Update: At the moment, the delivery people are saying Friday's the big day...Can't wait for her to arrive.

Yesterday, my wig brush set showed up. And today, at least 6 things are coming (might be more depending on location by morning...)

And yes, the Ebay seller did kill my lingerie order for the most part...only 2 lingerie items survived....

Anyway here's another composite showing more of what's coming, and which lingerie items I lost.
Stuff 2.jpg
Stuff 2.jpg (1.31 MiB) Viewed 1764 times

Space_Janitor
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Space_Janitor »

Sounds great, man! I'm pretty much sold on a Kimber as well, I have some stuff picked out for her but I'm just waiting on a good payday to pull the trigger on her.

I look forward to seeing further updates, so I can know what to expect!

Plenty of names out there, I bet you'll find the perfect one

~Shep

INFORMATIONS