Starpery.com

Australian Introduction

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
Pan_of_Qld
Active Poster
Active Poster

Australian Introduction

Post by Pan_of_Qld »

Hi,
A month ago I'd never considered a doll but here I am with one ordered and paid for.
I spent a week trawling for info before deciding, so hopefully my observations will help someone else.
I found the US Real Doll site first but shipping alone would be over $1500A so that's a non-starter.
Some of the dolls looked very cheap to me and not very realistic at all.
I decided I wanted a doll as natural and realistic as I could find rather than a fantasy object.
Not after a sex machine or a wife either. Minimum wardrobe too.
After browsing a dozen sites I found Starpery's 'Amy' 156cm to be the best fit for me and my requirements.
(A very varied cross-section of people buy dolls it seems and I'm not into anything under-age at all).
Never considered a redhead either but that's what I liked best.
I've never been with a woman size 6 or under and 50% of the Western world are overweight so a little over slim is just fine.
I'm also not a 21yo full of testosterone.

Next step then. Decision time. Spend money.
I looked for Australian Starpery sellers as well as Starpery directly.
The company website stated that they're more into the development and production than marketing so I plumped for an Aussie seller.
Emailed 4 to check the pricing of options. One only had very recent history but was the least expensive.
All 4 replied within a reasonable time and sounded ok.
This is where you come in.
I found TDF and could only find anything from Mojoz in Melbourne.
I'd used a forum to help buy a watch from China and 'trusted sellers' are very important.
I've been ripped off from Chinese sellers before and also received goods nothing like the photos, so it can be risky (shoes and guitars anyway).
What I found on TDF prompted me to order from Mojoz.

I chose my options from the Mojoz website using images from other websites to assist with selection.
It's difficult to judge from photos. Eye colour, tan shade etc. Anyway I chose and ordered.
Next day (Sunday) I received a call from Vivian at Mojoz who spent quite a while filling me in and advising a couple of changes to my spec.
I'm brand new and have never seen a doll in real life, so good advice is extremely welcome.
It was a Chinese holiday that weekend but Evan from Starpery returned an email I'd sent at the same time as I emailed the other sellers.
Nice to get contact from the manufacturer in China.
So all was explained and right now I'm waiting patiently for my doll.
I'm very grateful TDF was here to help. Haremlover's posts and video were very informative too.
And Vivian at Mojoz couldn't have helped me more. So thank you all for that.
But what will I get when the doll arrives? How close to the photos? Tan lines? Freckles? How realistic?
Maybe I'll report back but that's all I have in the diary for now.
I had to tell someone . .

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Re: Australian Introduction

Post by Dees Man »

G'day Pan_of_Qld and welcome to TDF

My story started similar to yours. Saw RealDoll (and the price) then TDF and the whole doll world opened up. One month and you ordered. Good on ya. You saw what you liked and got it :thumbs_up:

In the few years I have been here there have been 2 main reactions to 1st doll deliveries. "What the hell have I done?" then sell it and "Oh My God, she looks so much better in person than the photos" then instantly falls in love and often has more girls moving in to fill any spare space in the house. I'm in the latter. There are a few reactions that are in between but the 2 extremes seem to be prominent. From what you wrote in your post I have a feeling you will be the latter too. I hope so, these ladies are a lot of fun.

Spend some time on TDF reading up on care for your lady and all the fun things you can do with her. Maybe write her a back story and share it here or have it just for you. It may help with interacting with her when she arrives. That helped me because "she" arrived and not "it" as I've seen written by many new owners. (Note the bottom line in my signature)

The waiting is the hardest part, but that will soon pass.

Good luck from me and my girls
DM

hschade

Post by hschade »

Yes welcome, and congrats on your purchase.

I think I'm one of the few that is not at either extreme, but I do now own 2 dolls (although we just put Emma in her box and tucked it away in the closet this last weekend). My life is too busy/hectic to accommodate the time additional girls in the house would require of me (getting her ready for bed at night, dressing her in the morning, washing and powdering once a month, etc).

I wish I had found TDF before purchasing my first doll (Emma) via ebay. At least I was not scammed (no doll delivery), but I did end up getting a clone. She was a good first doll to learn with, but Natalie is sssoooo much more, and a lot of what I had wished Emma was from day one. I think you should be happy w/ Starpery's 156cm Amy, that was one of the body's I seriously contemplated for Nat.
Emma -- wm157B (clone) -- Measurements and sizes
Natalie (Nat) (photos) -- Starpery 169C (Sarah) -- Measurements and sizes -- Order specs

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,....

Well from one Aussie to another,...

Welcome aboard!

You'll find this a fun ride in more ways than one,...

Make sure you read the care instructions for your girl and we're all here to help so ask any questions.

And have fun!

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

Pan_of_Qld
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pan_of_Qld »

Thanks for the welcome.
I've seen some very spiteful and some very good comments about Starpery in here, so I'm eager to see what arrives and will post my honest opinions, in the hope it will help people with the kind of decisions I had to make.
A full silicone with options on eyes, tan lines, hair implants etc. is a substantial cost for me and I'm lucky my vendor has been extremely helpful (over and above).
Vendor sent photos and a short video which I ok'd. A little different from the online images in some areas with eyes and body looking better to me. We'll see.
I'm tracking now with delivery in a week or so. That'll be 11 weeks from ordering to delivery. Bear in mind, hair implants and ordered right after Chinese holiday (backlog?).
More soon.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Congratulations, waiting is difficult but a week should go fast.

INFORMATIONS