www.thecityofsexy.com

Few questions moving from TPE to Silicone

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
Leonlufies
Active Poster
Active Poster

Few questions moving from TPE to Silicone

Post by Leonlufies »

Planning to have my first silicone doll and eyeing on Gynoid.

My TPE doll has stiff joints and studs on feet.

1)
So I wonder if I am to go for loose joints on Gynoid, will the doll won't ever be able to stand anymore? I normally took my doll into shower for regular cleaning so I wonder if without stiff joints, that can't happen anymore?

And I always liked posing my TPE doll as doggy position (and for sex also of course), will loose joint won't be able to do so too? With knees bend and on four with pillow on chests, will loose joint just straighten out her legs and hands overtime or just unable to hold onto position at all?
What about lying down and putting hands on chests or like covering eyes or posing sshh (keep quiet)on mouth, will the hands just fall down back to bed overtime?

And I always wondered, carrying a stiff joint doll feels like moving a big statue, what about a loose joint? Can I princess carry her like a real person?

2)
As for the studs,
I had a problem with them as its causing some tear to surrounding TPE due to frequent moving and standing, and even sometimes the TPE covering over the studs like jelly and I had to uncover it, does this happens with silicone as well?

3)
One thing I am very surprised is, there's no tanned skin color for silicone doll from Gynoid, at least not I am aware of from looking at its website and vendors', am I missing something?

4)
Anybody tried having Laura on a 155cm body? Is it weird like out of proportion? Such a pity Gynoid only had so few western faces.

5)
Lastly,
I saw Gynoid teased a new head saying there's a new body with smaller breast coming with it in twitter, any more news on it? Like her height and weight.
I always find my TPE doll weird when laying down, as her bust stands tall proudly instead of falling back down or sideways like a normal girl breast does, and she's just B CUP with 74cm, I guess it would be much weirder with bigger ones like Gynoid's 80 plus.

Sorry for such a big text wall, I still have so much more to enquire but I guess that's it for now.

Thanks.

ThatOneGuy

Re: Few questions moving from TPE to Silicone

Post by ThatOneGuy »

You shouldn't buy a Gynoid doll for sexual purposes. It fails at it, nor does it feel good. If you get loose joints it won't be able to stand at all. The joints become looser over time and the joints come from the factory with a very mild tightness. You cannot take a Gynoid doll into the shower, nor can you really wipe the doll down as it will ruin the paint. Gynoid recommends you dust the doll in powder if you want to clean it.

There are no other skin tones for Gynoid dolls except the default one. The studs in the feet often tear the feet as the feet is made from very squishy silicone. If you are using the doll for more than photography purposes, then look elsewhere, otherwise you are wasting your money.

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

Defiantly don't get loose joints. The joints will loosen over time anyway,
if you are using the doll.
No need to rush surgery
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

ionized
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ionized »

1) I believe she won't be able to stand or hold a position for long, other than lying flat on the bed. Since silicone can be quite elastic, she will probably regain her natural position after some time even if you are able to move her hands to her chest.

Unlike a living person who can compensate the carrier by shifting their weight and holding the carrier for support, bridal/princess carrying a doll with loose joints is like carrying a drunk or dead person - it's going to be a floppy mess. I think carrying a statue will be an easier task.

Check out the videos below. One showcasing a Gynoid doll and other 2 are DS dolls with loose/soft joints.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhsXPqCIde0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foPfy_talk4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFclebYUSjA

By the way, it's not a good idea to shower a Gynoid doll. If water gets into its foam core, there will be irreversible damage. Same logic for memory foam pillows.

2) I can assure you that there will be some kind of damage like scrape marks, cuts, and tears on areas near the standing bolts if you are going to pose your doll standing up, regardless of the material used. I have a silicone Sino doll and there are cuts around the heel holes. The damages to my TPE Piper doll's feet are much worse though. Imagine what will happen to Gynoid dolls with softer silicone than Sino dolls.

I also want to add that my Sino doll comes with really big nylon standing bolts. Maybe that is why the damages are not as bad as those on my Piper doll since the nylon bolts stick out a lot.

3) Their primary market is China. Not trying to be racist but tanned girls are not popular there.

5) Which tweet are you referring to? Show us the link. I have not seen any news regarding a new head and body other than the recently released Ada+Model 14.

Doll I know that has breasts that can part sideways when lying down is Elsababe. This is likely due to their softness and exaggerated size. I heard their softness is close to some of Gynoid's.

wired992

Post by wired992 »

ionized wrote:5) Which tweet are you referring to? Show us the link. I have not seen any news regarding a new head and body other than the recently released Ada+Model 14
OP is referring to this post (Gynoid makes mention of model 15 in the comments): https://twitter.com/GynoidDolls/status/ ... 1985403906

Leonlufies
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Leonlufies »

Thank you guys for the replies.

In particular to the sexual thing mentioned, after more search were done on Gynoid, it indeed seems so that it is not especially built for sexual purpose which is actually a big aspect for me.

I know its off topic here, but knowing now its like so, what would you recommend me to go with? I've seen you mentioned Sino being much better at sexual purposes, or is it better to go for TPE after all?

My main problem with TPE is mine starts to develop small dry skin patches in her 3rd year and I am starting to feel reluctant to cuddle or have sex too much in fear of bad chemical reaction or something. Part of it is my wrong doing as I had to sometimes store her away for a long time, but with acceptable temperature and good cushioned place tho.
Silicone seems much more durable and had better maintenance from reviews.

ionized
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ionized »

wired992 wrote:
ionized wrote:5) Which tweet are you referring to? Show us the link. I have not seen any news regarding a new head and body other than the recently released Ada+Model 14
OP is referring to this post (Gynoid makes mention of model 15 in the comments): https://twitter.com/GynoidDolls/status/ ... 1985403906
Ah... thanks. I thought that was an older head. She resembles Callies too much and I didn't bother reading the replies.

Fitz62
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Fitz62 »

My best silicone doll for sex has been San Hui, I have had Realdoll, Boytoy Doll, Doll Sweet, San Hui and Zelex. The Zelex is good but overall my SH 168 has been the best for sex. She's got some wear and tear over the years and at some point will probably get a new one.

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

Silicone hands down. You will at some point work on your doll is you use her.
That is "if" you use her. Silicone is child's play when it comes to repairs.
TPE not even close.
Stains and clothing are a problem with TPE, silicone not so much.
Many doll makers are now doing silicone and they have some soft heads. In the past they did not have this option.

Look around and ask a vendor who is honest for help in finding a good silicone doll. Also keep that weight thing in the back of your head.
Also something that doll makers are doing now with silicone. Weight reductions.

There is always going to be a trade off in buying any doll.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

Leonlufies
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Leonlufies »

It is indeed true with the weight thing, from clothing to cleaning and to intimacy moments, its always a workout since my TPE doll is around 36-37kg.

I've seen silicone weighting around 28kg while TPE at around 34-ish, but then after selecting the extra soft option, its almost identical to TPE tho, not very sure how much different will it be after that option.

My TPE do stain every time whenever the clothing is a bit tad more heavy in color in a very short time.

So far from what I collected, DSDoll & Gynoid are really pretty but not really built to last for intimacy purposes while Sinodoll is better at the intimacy aspect but lacking on realism on body sculpture and V placing.

Like someone mentioned in another thread, there's always something lacking or not right about a brand that if its corrected, it will be the S+ doll for most of the people.

Flaneur123

Post by Flaneur123 »

Gynoids are just for eye candy purposes.
Consider them as moveable statues. Nothing more.

They are very bad love dolls. Most of all, Gynoid got a bad support service.
You will be on your own with a dysfunctional doll after a few months only.
Beside, the sex isn’t that good and you got only the vaginal function.

Don’t get me wrong, I love Gynoids, specially the model Elina but there is no way that I spend 5k on a such insecure doll
4Woods AI Doll Max Marina 2019 : viewtopic.php?f=41&t=148985

hornet77
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hornet77 »

If you have that spare cash just go for it.
To myself realism is more important if have to pick one.

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Hi Leonlufes. I've had my Gynoid for just a few months but I can tell you that her feet are still in perfect condition. I have a Model 11 with bolts and she's standing in padded flip flops all day, but her feet are as nice as the day she arrived. And she is absolutely stunning.

Regarding the negative feedback on her intended purpose, I have seen several other posts from Gynoid owners that are not only very happy but thoroughly enjoy sex with their Gynoid as the textures are fantastic and the LHP is excellent. I opted for the removable vagina and honestly, when I'm going to tag a doll, I just pull out a TPE doll.

Some of the negative feedback you see here is because some people have had issues with their Gynoid's. Whether it's the hips separating or the nonstop complaints about the missing anus, there's always disparaging remarks. I don't completely understand all the shots fired.

It depends on how rough, how active, how much play and how well you take care of her. Yes, it's like owning a Ferrari rather than the Corvette. They look nice but it doesn't have the same reliability. That said. I am very happy with mine.

Tidjian
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Tidjian »

ZZ48UUP wrote:Hi Leonlufes. I've had my Gynoid for just a few months but I can tell you that her feet are still in perfect condition. I have a Model 11 with bolts and she's standing in padded flip flops all day, but her feet are as nice as the day she arrived. And she is absolutely stunning.

Regarding the negative feedback on her intended purpose, I have seen several other posts from Gynoid owners that are not only very happy but thoroughly enjoy sex with their Gynoid as the textures are fantastic and the LHP is excellent. I opted for the removable vagina and honestly, when I'm going to tag a doll, I just pull out a TPE doll.

Some of the negative feedback you see here is because some people have had issues with their Gynoid's. Whether it's the hips separating or the nonstop complaints about the missing anus, there's always disparaging remarks. I don't completely understand all the shots fired.

It depends on how rough, how active, how much play and how well you take care of her. Yes, it's like owning a Ferrari rather than the Corvette. They look nice but it doesn't have the same reliability. That said. I am very happy with mine.
What he said. Basically if you're going to go GT it's not primarily for sex. Buy it because you are in love with it and you want the visual aspect of the doll. I've seen many videos and posts about people making love to their GT and not having problems. I've also seen the complete opposite. It's hit and miss really. It'd what you consider fair risk. I personally do not want to have sex with my GT because to me I would rather use a TPE doll of cheaper value. It's all the same really. But why risk damage to such an expensive doll? If you do have sex with it be very gentle and I would be careful on positioning. I don't think there would be an issue with doggy style as this is a safer position to try. Just don't put excessive pressure on her spine or any joints where you might risk breaking her.

Do not put a GT in the shower or a tub of water. I would be scared to use anything more than a damp rag to clean her. Use the vaginal cleaning tools for cleaning inside after use. Otherwise you have to treat this thing like an expensive piece of jewelery. Not an appliance.

For other dolls I hear good things about Top Sino if you like the Asian market. I personally didn't care for the faces as much as GT and I'm here for the visuals, not the sex. I have 3 Asian manufactured TPE dolls. I started buying them about 5 years ago for photography and have slowly just been working my way up the line of quality. I have tried my TPE dolls a couple times sexually, it was okay. I still prefer the real thing over the artificial. I also find jerking off more enjoyable than the feel of soft rubber. But that's just me. There are also a couple other silicone doll manufacturers in Asia that are far cheaper if you really want the looks plus silicone. I can try and find links to some of the ones I've looked into.

INFORMATIONS