Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Expert body F pleas chime in , I need help.

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

tattooed dolls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Expert body F pleas chime in , I need help.

Post by tattooed dolls »

Hi everyone so I’ve been looking around and I can’t find out if it’s possible to fit a body F
Realdoll in a cardboard bt box ?
Is it necessary to remove the head ?

Is it a smart idea to transport like so? Or should it stay in the wood crate?
Thank you ahead of time , “asking for a friend” .lol
Be kind Rewind .Image

Brick

Re: Expert body F pleas chime in , I need help.

Post by Brick »

tattooed dolls wrote:Hi everyone so I’ve been looking around and I can’t find out if it’s possible to fit a body F

Its fine and yes the head ships separately. I just shipped a Body F UPS, from San Diego to Houston and no problems. I have shipped probably 12 body F's this way, with no damage. However, having said that, I do put insurance on the shipments. Its $2.50 per hundred and well worth it. Here is why. I talked to a UPS driver friend of mine and he told me the following. When a shipment is high value of insurance, its mark that way so the drivers see it. If they fuck it up, it goes against their record and fucks up their increases and they could go back to the distribution center and lose their route. So basically drivers give the high value shipments the White Glove treatment. Well worth the extra cost IMHO.......Brick
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

tattooed dolls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Expert body F pleas chime in , I need help.

Post by tattooed dolls »

Brick wrote:
tattooed dolls wrote:Hi everyone so I’ve been looking around and I can’t find out if it’s possible to fit a body F

Its fine and yes the head ships separately. I just shipped a Body F UPS, from San Diego to Houston and no problems. I have shipped probably 12 body F's this way, with no damage. However, having said that, I do put insurance on the shipments. Its $2.50 per hundred and well worth it. Here is why. I talked to a UPS driver friend of mine and he told me the following. When a shipment is high value of insurance, its mark that way so the drivers see it. If they fuck it up, it goes against their record and fucks up their increases and they could go back to the distribution center and lose their route. So basically drivers give the high value shipments the White Glove treatment. Well worth the extra cost IMHO.......Brick
Thank you brick.
The deal went south but it is good to know it does work.
Be kind Rewind .Image

INFORMATIONS