kimberdoll.com

Extra Heads

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
HotGritKid

Extra Heads

Post by HotGritKid »

I know this has been addressed before as far as skin tone goes. The consensus was tan was the best match for Kimber. However my question is…does any WM head fit Kimber as far as the bolt system is concerned? Or only specific WM heads?

Grimmiekins
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Extra Heads

Post by Grimmiekins »

well as far as i know all WM dolls use the same M16 bolt. there may be a gap with the head and neck being the WM head isnt made to fit on a kimber

FCD94
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FCD94 »

HotGritKid wrote:The consensus was tan was the best match for Kimber.

You may want to ask forum member Tighes1 about this. Also possibly BigChilli. From memory, AF/AS/JY/Aibei 'light tan' is the most direct match with Kimber TPE tone.

Also be aware that not all doll heads are actually proportional to anything over 130cm. This is not always made clear. Some are just tiny and will look bizarre. Be sure to browse galleries from multiple vendor sites (example - unapproved, but very user friendly gallery site), and search for the doll here on TDF for owners pics that will show the head in a variety of poses, angles, and lighting on different bodies.

Warped
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Warped »

Is there a list of which other brands/manufacturers heads fit on a Kimber Doll?

I see WM and M16 mentioned so at least I know that option. When I look at other sites that sell extra/spare heads there doesn't seem to be much in the way of detail on how the head attaches and whether or not it would be suitable with the M16 bolt.

FCD94
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FCD94 »

Warped wrote:Is there a list of which other brands/manufacturers heads fit on a Kimber Doll?

I see WM and M16 mentioned so at least I know that option. When I look at other sites that sell extra/spare heads there doesn't seem to be much in the way of detail on how the head attaches and whether or not it would be suitable with the M16 bolt.

From above:
FCD94 wrote:You may want to ask forum member Tighes1 about this. Also possibly BigChilli. From memory, AF/AS/JY/Aibei 'light tan' is the most direct match with Kimber TPE tone.

Also be aware that not all doll heads are actually proportional to anything over 130cm. This is not always made clear. Some are just tiny and will look bizarre. Be sure to browse galleries from multiple vendor sites (example - unapproved, but very user friendly gallery site), and search for the doll here on TDF for owners pics that will show the head in a variety of poses, angles, and lighting on different bodies.
Most leading brands including those listed in this post will use M16 connectors, either a threaded tube or the better quick connect variety which will hold the head in place using bearings you can tighten or loosen with an allen key/hex key. If using the quick connector you should hear it 'pop' twice as the head is installed. If you do not then the bearings are either too tight or too loose. You can smear a tiny amount of vaseline around the thread to protect the thread. Do not touch the face after handling the head bolt as it is often a little dirty, and you can accidentally damage the face as you apply pressure to connect the head. Handle the head by the back of the skull and the top. Head removal and installation is best done with the wig removed.

Warped
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Warped »

FCD94 wrote:
Warped wrote:Is there a list of which other brands/manufacturers heads fit on a Kimber Doll?

From above:
FCD94 wrote:You may want to ask forum member Tighes1 about this. Also possibly BigChilli. From memory, AF/AS/JY/Aibei 'light tan' is the most direct match with Kimber TPE tone.

Most leading brands including those listed in this post will use M16 connectors, either a threaded tube or the better quick connect variety which will hold the head in place using bearings you can tighten or loosen with an allen key/hex key. If using the quick connector you should hear it 'pop' twice as the head is installed. If you do not then the bearings are either too tight or too loose. You can smear a tiny amount of vaseline around the thread to protect the thread. Do not touch the face after handling the head bolt as it is often a little dirty, and you can accidentally damage the face as you apply pressure to connect the head. Handle the head by the back of the skull and the top. Head removal and installation is best done with the wig removed.
Thanks for that.

I was looking on the SANHUI site and found some info on their heads:
Head Installation: For the 118cm and bigger size dolls, we use the so called plug in/pop out neck joint design, which makes it extremely easy to put on and take off the head. For the smaller size dolls, we use the traditional screw on/off neck joint design. For the 160cm AIO doll, you can't change the head.
https://sanhuiofficial.com/blog.html#head-installation shows what you've described and looks to be similar M16 so should work on a Kimber.

The Sex doll genie site shows a review with the same configuration https://sexdollgenie.com/pages/reviews but doesn't mention which doll it is.

USD$500 seems to be around the usual price so I won't be in any hurry to grab a spare head, but nice to know the option is there.

INFORMATIONS