www.myrobotdoll.com

Just put my order in for zelex 170

From the heart of Belgium, My Robot Doll emerges as the pinnacle provider, delivering an extensive range of lightweight dolls worldwide. Our curated collection boasts lifelike TPE & silicone models, distinctive fabric dolls, and customizable anime waifu dolls to manifest your dream waifu. Each piece is meticulously selected from elite brands, ensuring unmatched realism and quality. Committed to global reach with swift worldwide deliveries, we further solidify our dedication with top-notch customer service in English, French, and Dutch.
Your trust and satisfaction drive us. Experience the unparalleled My Robot Doll difference, wherever you are at https://www.myrobotdoll.com
jayboy888
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Just put my order in for zelex 170

Post by jayboy888 »

Hi, everyone just put my Black Friday special offer/ order in for a Zelex 170 through Myrobotdoll.com. This is also my first doll and I'm hoping for a smooth transaction and to have no issues. I've been visiting the doll forum for a couple months now reading reviews and researching different models and makes. The Zelex 170 is the one that I found myself coming back too. I also waited until the Black Friday specials to arrive as many suggested on here. I'm hoping Myrobotdoll delivers on what they had advertised and gets my order correct and all the features and items listed on my order. I've read all the reviews of Myrobotdoll and they are all good on here. The only thing I'm worried about is the Articulated finger joints which is listed as available on the 167 and 170 models only. I really want my Zelex to have the this feature and it was one of the reasons I decided to make the purchase. Myrobotdoll even has a video up showing the Articulated finger design so I'm putting my trust in them that it's available now as listed on their site. I will let everyone know how my experience goes.

Slammersamc7

Re: Just put my order in for zelex 170

Post by Slammersamc7 »

Noice selection. The 170 body and Zelex brand both look impressive. Be sure to take photos or make videos of your doll when she arrives.

jayboy888
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jayboy888 »

Slammersamc7 wrote:Noice selection. The 170 body and Zelex brand both look impressive. Be sure to take photos or make videos of your doll when she arrives.
Wil do :D

jayboy888
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jayboy888 »

Received email from Alice in customer service this morning informing me that it will probably be two to three weeks before the doll is ready due to the Black Friday backlog. Perfectly understandable with all the BF sales coming in. She will send pre shipment pictures before shipping the doll out. Very nice start with Myrobotdoll seems very professional . Just got wait and see how they do at the Zelex factory .

My Robot Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by My Robot Doll »

Thanks jayboy888 for your order.

Once your sexy Zelex waifu is ready, we will be back in touch with factory videos and photos for shipment validation :D

Cheers :glou:

Guillaume

My Robot Doll
myrobotdoll.com - Support in English, Dutch & French - TDF MyRobotDoll Forum - Email: support@myrobotdoll.com - Twitter: @MyRobotDoll

zerofichter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by zerofichter »

you won't be disappointed also bought my doll from my robot doll had the best service of my life,only problem is UPS but we all know they suck.

My Robot Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by My Robot Doll »

Thank zerofichter, you are too kind :D

Alice

My Robot Doll
myrobotdoll.com - Support in English, Dutch & French - TDF MyRobotDoll Forum - Email: support@myrobotdoll.com - Twitter: @MyRobotDoll

jayboy888
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jayboy888 »

:D :D :D :D Shouldn't be much longer now she has been shipped out and passed customs and in my country. Hopefully she will be home in just a few days. My robot doll has done excellent work keeping me informed and discussing different options to get the job done so it wouldn't take weeks. Fingers crossed she arrives with no major damages now and all will be good in the universe lol.

jayboy888
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jayboy888 »

Zelex-170cm carmen.jpg
Zelex-170cm carmen.jpg (780.96 KiB) Viewed 1106 times

jayboy888
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jayboy888 »

Carmen with green eyes

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Justinpassinthru »

Very pretty! What head # and skin color is this? I've noticed their tan and fair skin colors vary a lot based on light.

jayboy888
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jayboy888 »

Justinpassinthru wrote:Very pretty! What head # and skin color is this? I've noticed their tan and fair skin colors vary a lot based on light.
The head is number G45 known as the carmen head. Skin color is dark tan. I think you are correct on the lighting. The Zelex factory obviously has very bright lighting. I had to make a determination on the inspection pics of my doll. I found other pics on here taken of dolls from inside the Zelex factory and pics from the owners after they got the doll home and that's what I noticed seems different lighting makes the tone appear different. Looks like less/normal lighting the more tan the skins appears which I would consider more normal conditions. Can tell you more after I get the doll in.

jayboy888
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jayboy888 »

The 170 arrived and no shipping damages. The Articulated fingers are really nice. The skin tone looks good definitely a darker tan than the factory pics look. My robot doll is a very good vendor. Thanks much !!

My Robot Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by My Robot Doll »

Thank you jayboy888 for your feedback. Glad to know your Zelex beauty is safely landed.

We wish you Merry Christmas and happy holiday :glou:

Best Regards

My Robot Doll

INFORMATIONS