www.sino-doll.com

Help me decide. Sino or top sino.

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Monoloco
Active Poster
Active Poster

Help me decide. Sino or top sino.

Post by Monoloco »

Hello guys, Im almost deciced to purchase a new doll.
I have 2 models in mind.

First model is sino 162, the pros I can see is good price, beautiful body shape and the reseller I contacted offers tons of upgrades excep the moaning option. The problem is that the doll is gonna be heavy and more difficult to storage.

On the other side Im thinking into purchase the top sino 148. Heigh can be short for all of you know it will be used, but its lighter and easier to storage. Also the price is higher.

My favorite is the top sino 158 but exceeds my budget.

I will be glad to hear your advices.

Regards sino lovers

Apollo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Help me decide. Sino or top sino.

Post by Apollo »

Hey there,

I agree Top Sino are amazing its hard to choose between them, for be its between the 159 and 158. I love the top sino

If ever you do go for one please let us know how she is. I think at some point I'll save the money to get one some day

Silicone Lover

Post by Silicone Lover »

I've also been torn between the Top Sino 158 and 159. I think I will probably get the 158 with the Moe Amatsuka head, but I'm going to have to save for a long time until I have enough money to buy her.

If your favourite is the 158 then I think you should wait and try and save whatever money you can and then eventually you'll be able to afford it, better that than settling for something else and wishing you could have had the better one.
My Valentina Girl: viewtopic.php?f=586&t=142813
My makeup enhanced Busty Aichan: viewtopic.php?f=101&t=144593

Monoloco
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Monoloco »

Hello pals

Sino 159 has extreme big breast, I dont like that, the 158 looks more natural. I know that if I can go for the 148 I can spend a bit more and go for the 158 but I have to place some limits or I will end buying the gynoid.

Also the normal sino 162 looks really nice and is more cheaper than the top sino, but I dont know the if the quality is lower in general terms, I know it has lesser upgrades than top sino.

Regards.

wurd88

Post by wurd88 »

I have been browsing and researching for a good while before I made my first purchase. SinoDoll has been at the top of my list the entire time. Aside from the questionable LHP, I like everything else about their products. The cost is reasonable, the head options mostly look great, and even more so when you go the TopSino route.

The S162cm body has been highly praised as a good starter doll and a good value. Your concerns for the weight are definitely warranted. Do your best to be realistic in whether or not you can handle moving that kind of weight. User Fryevia does an amazing job showcasing the beauty of this doll and he/she only has the S-Effect on it. viewtopic.php?f=425&t=132881

TopSino bodies all look great, especially with their RRS effects. The downside is that the RRS paint/effect peels easily. I heard that even the RS effect can peel with ease which is really unfortunate. As I have read others mentioning, if you are getting her for photography purposes, RRS would be perfect. For intimate purposes, it would only be a matter of time before your doll succumbs to the peeling. This is a huge turn off, considering the cost of the doll. If they can figure out a way to fix this issue, SinoDoll would be unstoppable. As it is though, this should be unacceptable for the most part. Especially when this feature is one of their marketing niches.

Despite my issues with the paint, I ended up choosing the new T90cm torso (RS effect) which is basically modeled after T159cm. I would have gotten TopSino T159cm but space and weight was a big factor for me. Opted against the RRS as this would be my first doll and I know I would feel a certain way to have peeling occurring within the first month of ownership. Despite my gripe with the paint issues, I liked the body enough to the point where I was willing to accept the flaws.

I don't know how you feel about Torsos but if weight and storage is a big factor for you, SinoDoll just released a new Torso called T95 from what I'm seeing. It definitely looks like it's modeled after the T158cm body. Weight and storage should be easier on ya. viewtopic.php?f=425&t=148687
Currently Deciding on:
Elsa Babe's 160cm Medium (Sakai) or 148cm Large (Takanashi)
Bezlya 2.1 155cm / Holly? Maybe?
Firefly Diary 159cm / Lian
Irontech's 153cm / S24 Miyuki

Monoloco
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Monoloco »

Very helpfull wurd88

Its too bad the RS effect fades so easily.

Not sure about torsos you cannot doggy her, but they are lighter and easier to storage but I believe I will not get one.

One vendor told me that top sino comes with gel breast by default and I dont know if that is true. I would like to see a video of the gel breast to see the jiggle but couldnt find.

Some vendors offers you the chance to buy the doll with moaning option but others doesnt and I dont understand that, it is suposed the dolls are made in the same factory. Also it is suposed that the mechanical eyes has the colours of the top sino models but in some stores when you choose that option my favourite eye color is missing.

So many doubts I have before deciding wich model to buy and where.

Silicon lovers includes customs taxes and vat in the price, so I supose I will go with them but Im not deciced 100% yet as they dont offer moaning option in sino 162.

Thanks for your help

wurd88

Post by wurd88 »

I don't recall seeing various options for TopSino breasts but I'm inclined to believe that it's default.

This doll owner does a good job demonstrating the dolls in *action*

From what I'm seeing, the dolls he has featured are..
TopSino T159cm
TopSino T90 Torso with thighs
S-Sino 71cm Torso without thighs

I don't have any experience with that vendor but I would recommend MyRobotDoll. Unsure about the tax situation as I am in USA. However, ordering with them was a smooth experience and I definitely recall seeing the moaning option on their site.
Currently Deciding on:

Monoloco
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Monoloco »

They have for top sino but not for normal sino. Anyaway they are verified vendors here in tdf so I think they are reliable but that is weird.

Im considering t148 because of lighter weight but Im not sure, I always wanted real size but that is dwarf size, but at least has legs for doggy posing.

The jiggle looks really nice, I hope breast will be durable...

I will check if myrobotdoll includes all taxes in the price for delivery in Europe.

Thank you Mr wurd88 you are very helpful.

wurd88

Post by wurd88 »

Monoloco wrote:They have for top sino but not for normal sino. Anyaway they are verified vendors here in tdf so I think they are reliable but that is weird.

The jiggle looks really nice, I hope breast will be durable...

I will check if myrobotdoll includes all taxes in the price for delivery in Europe.

Thank you Mr wurd88 you are very helpful.

Here is a Youtube user that does reviews. I don't understand his language but he does a good job physically demonstrating the features of his dolls.

This is a video of him reviewing an S-Sino 162cm with S30 head. I timestamped the breast demonstration for ya.
Currently Deciding on:

Monoloco
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Monoloco »

Very quick reply, you caught me editing my message hehehe

The sino162 looks enough good for me, probably I will go for it even if its heavy and difficult for storage but no closing any door for the other top sino.

If I have to decide for weigh and easier storage I will go for the top sino 148. The 148 with the t9 head looks very promising.
They should create an app to preview all the options you choosed to have an idea of the final item.

Thanks for your help and your time.

Silicone Lover

Post by Silicone Lover »

wurd88 wrote:I have been browsing and researching for a good while before I made my first purchase. SinoDoll has been at the top of my list the entire time. Aside from the questionable LHP, I like everything else about their products. The cost is reasonable, the head options mostly look great, and even more so when you go the TopSino route.

The S162cm body has been highly praised as a good starter doll and a good value. Your concerns for the weight are definitely warranted. Do your best to be realistic in whether or not you can handle moving that kind of weight. User Fryevia does an amazing job showcasing the beauty of this doll and he/she only has the S-Effect on it. viewtopic.php?f=425&t=132881

TopSino bodies all look great, especially with their RRS effects. The downside is that the RRS paint/effect peels easily. I heard that even the RS effect can peel with ease which is really unfortunate. As I have read others mentioning, if you are getting her for photography purposes, RRS would be perfect. For intimate purposes, it would only be a matter of time before your doll succumbs to the peeling. This is a huge turn off, considering the cost of the doll. If they can figure out a way to fix this issue, SinoDoll would be unstoppable. As it is though, this should be unacceptable for the most part. Especially when this feature is one of their marketing niches.

Despite my issues with the paint, I ended up choosing the new T90cm torso (RS effect) which is basically modeled after T159cm. I would have gotten TopSino T159cm but space and weight was a big factor for me. Opted against the RRS as this would be my first doll and I know I would feel a certain way to have peeling occurring within the first month of ownership. Despite my gripe with the paint issues, I liked the body enough to the point where I was willing to accept the flaws.

I don't know how you feel about Torsos but if weight and storage is a big factor for you, SinoDoll just released a new Torso called T95 from what I'm seeing. It definitely looks like it's modeled after the T158cm body. Weight and storage should be easier on ya. viewtopic.php?f=425&t=148687
It is very unfortunate about the paint wearing off. But I think the skin texture will still remain as I think it's part of the mold.
My Valentina Girl: viewtopic.php?f=586&t=142813
My makeup enhanced Busty Aichan: viewtopic.php?f=101&t=144593

Monoloco
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Monoloco »

Yep its sad, that cooled me down to go for top sino, but the heads of top sino is what will make me go for top sino but not 100% sure.

INFORMATIONS