www.myrobotdoll.com

Gynoid or Xycolo

From the heart of Belgium, My Robot Doll emerges as the pinnacle provider, delivering an extensive range of lightweight dolls worldwide. Our curated collection boasts lifelike TPE & silicone models, distinctive fabric dolls, and customizable anime waifu dolls to manifest your dream waifu. Each piece is meticulously selected from elite brands, ensuring unmatched realism and quality. Committed to global reach with swift worldwide deliveries, we further solidify our dedication with top-notch customer service in English, French, and Dutch.
Your trust and satisfaction drive us. Experience the unparalleled My Robot Doll difference, wherever you are at https://www.myrobotdoll.com
nosmoking1979

Gynoid or Xycolo

Post by nosmoking1979 »

hello quick question which doll has the better quality and durability and possibly more surface details

Gynoid or Xycolo Organic Silicone PRO (OSP) Thanks already

the joints loosen less quickly, e.g. in the case of the gynoid, etc.

Flaneur123

Re: Gynoid or Xycolo

Post by Flaneur123 »

Personally I love the looking of Gynoid but I don’t trust this brand.
Once the doll is in your home you are on your own.
This brand will shut the door on your face if you got any problem.
By the way, they act hypocritical when they say that they don’t want add a anal hole because they say that their doll are only for photography purposes and sex is only a bonus…

Xycolo is different. I ve never seen any problem and they are responsive.
They are even here on the TDF and you can PM them directly.
I just talked to them a few day ago and they seem to take considerations of suggestions wich is one more good point.
4Woods AI Doll Max Marina 2019 : viewtopic.php?f=41&t=148985

nosmoking1979

Post by nosmoking1979 »

if you are left alone if you buy it through a dealer, there are also problems with Gynoid if so, I prefer to keep my hands off it

xycolo also have problems with the joints, etc.

sorry about the question

I also don't intend to buy several dolls if only one and it should also fit if this is more expensive

The one where it's a shame is the dealer (https://www.dolloro.de/marken/) the one where near me is 70 km away where I was able to see the Gynoid in the showroom

only has the gynoid and not the xycolo

Maybe ask if he could get it in

if not I have to look around for another dealer, usually in DE

eon99
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by eon99 »

nosmoking1979 wrote:if you are left alone if you buy it through a dealer, there are also problems with Gynoid if so, I prefer to keep my hands off it

xycolo also have problems with the joints, etc.

sorry about the question

I also don't intend to buy several dolls if only one and it should also fit if this is more expensive

The one where it's a shame is the dealer (https://www.dolloro.de/marken/) the one where near me is 70 km away where I was able to see the Gynoid in the showroom

only has the gynoid and not the xycolo

Maybe ask if he could get it in

if not I have to look around for another dealer, usually in DE
you can check Doll Studio:
https://eu.dollstudio.org/supplier/xycolo
there is also a German version of the site. But Sandro (main dollstudio interface) is very professional, he will advise you well.

Enchanted
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Enchanted »

XYcolo does have an aluminium skeleton, no warranty.
The Escapades of Esmee (photo thread):
viewtopic.php?f=113&t=144390
The search and buying your first doll... ideas, tips, the frustrations and all you will go through:
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=140093
Review FutureDoll 163cm:
viewtopic.php?f=584&t=144301
Stained Silicone Doll:
viewtopic.php?f=584&t=144054

Mr_RubberLubber

Post by Mr_RubberLubber »

Don't XYcolo dolls have ridiculously short love holes (according to MyRobotDoll anyway)? Its listed as 13cm for vagina and 10cm for anus - thats really very small.

I know Gynoid don't have anal function, but their vagina depth can go all the way up to 18cm.

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

For sex functionality, why not try Tayu? I think the weight is lighter so the doll would be easier to manage.

INFORMATIONS