silicone-sexy-doll.com
FRANCE ------ USA ------ JAPAN

Who can help me ??

Since 2015, we are authorized reseller of the main brands of sex dolls TPE and silicone dolls (WM, YL, OR, CLM, DS ...). We offer a considerable choice of sexy dolls, to be customized at the best price and with a guarantee of authenticity. Our motto : "We wish to offer our clients the best of what we ourselves would like to receive.” Located in France but ship worldwide : USA, Europe, Canada, Australia, Japan...
Showrooms available in France, Switzerland. Live Support in English / French. Website : USA - www.silicone-sexy-doll.com - FRANCE - latex-sexy-doll.com - JAPAN - real-love-doll.jp
AstraSky
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Who can help me ??

Post by AstraSky »

Hello I have tried numerous times to get in contact with you. It seems that my doll is stuck in Alaska. FedX said it's still going thru customs but wasn't able to give me a definitive answer. At this point who can help me it's been in Alaska for 5 days already. It's been over 30 that I have ordered any is it taking so long ??

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: Who can help me ??

Post by Dollfriend »

Severe weather along with the countless other current logistic, Pandemic and backlog issues currently affecting international transport and trade may be holding up your Doll in Alaska. Keep the Faith...

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

I'd say that's a normal time delay if its only been 30 days since the order.

You'll be fine.
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

Silicone-Sexy-Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone-Sexy-Doll »

Hi,

Send us an email on the website with your ref order or in pm. We will get back to you.

Be aware that delivery times may be extended during busy periods and if your address is in an isolated location

We are waiting for your message :)

Best regards,

SSD Team
Best regards,

Sebastien - Silicone-Sexy-Doll.com
(English & French live support)

INFORMATIONS