www.irontechdoll.com

Irontech LHP

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
a8411
Active Poster
Active Poster

Irontech LHP

Post by a8411 »

So I should be getting a new TPE doll from Irontech in the near future but need help on deciding on one that works for me. I've been eye balling the 158 but have seen both positive and negative comments on the 158 LHP. I currently own a silicone 162 and I am completely fine with the placement of the holes but maybe I might be missing out on something since that is the only doll I have owned. The second runner up would be the 164.

Basically, my "works with me" thing is a decent booty. The bigger the better imo.

goodfruits

Re: Irontech LHP

Post by goodfruits »

158 weights 112 pounds and puts a lot of pressure on the skeleton. 164 or 161 if it was me. (i have a 158). beautiful but the weight seems to cause trouble for the skeleton

Naz34
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Naz34 »

If you only have her lying in bed, then take the doll whose shape you like.
If you plan to take photos or experiment with poses, consider the weight.
I thought for a long time and in the end, because of the weight, I took a doll with a height of 154 tpe, although 164 tpe attracted.

a8411
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by a8411 »

Ill probably just go with the 158. From my experience with my doll, the weight makes it harder to position and pose for use but I noticed that as the joints have loosened up a bit, my ability to pose the doll has gotten much easier.

Davoman123

Post by Davoman123 »

I’m also interested in finding out more info on the LHP of the Irontech 158 from those who own the doll. I’ve heard mixed things as well, some say it’s not great but you can make doggie work, others say it’s just bad. So it’s hard to come to a conclusion.

Irontechdoll Office
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Irontechdoll Office »

158cm doll in doggy style
Attachments
801A6471.JPG
801A6471.JPG (2.02 MiB) Viewed 4147 times
Best Regards
Winnie

Irontech Doll

Email: sales04@irontechdoll.com

WhatsApp/ Wechat/ Skype/ telegram: +86 13692300896

Factory Address: No.71, Xidie Road, Shaxi Town, Zhongshan City, Guangdong, China

Nectar
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Nectar »

That LHP looks frustrating
Doll Enthusiast

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

Nectar wrote:That LHP looks frustrating
LOL. Irontech typically avoid advertising their placements. I rarely trust irontech to even attempt to create a suitable LHP. I'd put irontech on the below average score for LHP.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

esquisseallure wrote:
LOL. Irontech typically avoid advertising their placements. I rarely trust irontech to even attempt to create a suitable LHP. I'd put irontech on the below average score for LHP.
What about their silicon 166? Looks like a huge improvement in comparison to the image above.

viewtopic.php?f=388&t=151243

a8411
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by a8411 »

Aeron wrote:
esquisseallure wrote:
What about their silicon 166? Looks like a huge improvement in comparison to the image above.

I've seen this specific doll and definitely would like to buy it at some point. The only reason I am going with a TPE now is because I had an issue with the current silicone doll I own so we came to the agreement of having a TPE doll of my choice sent to me free of charge.

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

Aeron wrote:
esquisseallure wrote:

Yes even I agree. This one is nice but even a good portion of their current model could go through a redesign again.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Almost every company has hit or miss LHP. I generally think IT is above average overall, personally I think their Silicone models are doing a good job.

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

I have TPE IT158 and IT160. LHP is no good on these models. Also skeleton and outer TPE do not match. Very unnatural leg-movements when you lift their legs up.

Siliconemans advice: Avoid IT158 and IT160.

Cheers!

Sili

SyahMax

Post by SyahMax »

I also agree with what was said earlier by other members in the thread. LHP is hit and miss with most companies, to one degree or another it seems. But I too think Irontech Doll is one of the better with LHP with their Silicone Dolls.
One of the worst lmhp imho is Jarliet dolls. Blessings :)

a8411
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by a8411 »

What's everyone's thoughts on the 164 or 164 Plus?

164 Plus - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... AdxmuWGJNT

164 - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... 2UyCqlvGdh

I'm leaning on the 164 Plus

INFORMATIONS