Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

USE THEM OR LOSE THEM -

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Well the title of this post is sez it all - :thumbs_up:

Having been in the infllata gang for some years now - I can say I have some experience :mrgreen:

Here is a serious issue with older NANMA - NMC air dolls especially the as I call them the "Legacy air babes" but by no means some of the more recent high end versions will also be affected over time as well

Some time back I posted a story about saving a Kimmi Lovecock air doll I got back in 2015/2016 - she had a blowout a a year ago or so -
In the post I detailed how the the factory neglected to put the PVC shield in the booty insert and because of it the TPE insert caused a chemical reaction with the dolls vinyl skin - it got hard and later cracked - being that was inside the dolls booty and unable to see the damage I had to remove the booty TPE insert and that is when I saw the damage the TPE had done

Well - sadly the same thing happened to the dolls pussy insert area - as it to was affected by the TPE chemical reaction and Kimmi blew up - as the damage is inside the pussy - you have to remove the insert and that's when I seen that much of the material inside her was damaged beyond repair (still assessing the damage but honestly she's never going to be the same

Sad as that story is - I have noticed my Lynn Thomas air babe also no longer stays inflated long periods - a check under pressure finds that like "Kimmi Lovecock" the air lose is coming from a tear inside her - and where her legs join and the TPE insert rubs against it

Unlike Kimmi - what I did instead was I used a vinyl patch and sealed the little hole located above Lynn Thomas booty for the {vibration thingy} - that area was allowing the gas inside to escape out - deflating poor Lynn - now this isn't a real fix - all I did was delay deflation as the gas is still escaping from small gaps around Lynn's pussy insert - so Lynn still is 100% useable

So,

What this means is that if you have an older NMC- NANMA inflata babe - be aware that inside her booty/ pussy there is a chemical reaction going on between the vinyl skin and TPE that is slowly killing her (ok maybe not so dramatic) :P but you get my point that these type of issues do in fact mean she will no longer be around as an inflatable like before

What are your thoughts on this :?: :!: :idea: :arrow:

I know I am not the only member here with older NMC/ NANMA inflata-babes - and I had been using them sparingly to extend their fragile lives - but now it seems there is a time clock ticking that means an expiration date as to how long they can really last

This also applies to older yet never used (new in box) versions as well of these dolls - so finding a Lynn Thomas/ Hannah Harper/ jessica drake) - on a store shelf now after she has been sitting for over a decade waiting for someone to breath life into her - only to find her deflated after her first inflation

My advice for what it is worth - inflate her now get her out of her cardboard home - and have fun now

Stay inflated
Attachments
jessica drake repairs 04 - Copy.jpg
jessica drake repairs 04 - Copy.jpg (153.16 KiB) Viewed 1518 times
Dayton Raines 08 - Copy.jpg
Dayton Raines 08 - Copy.jpg (195.09 KiB) Viewed 1518 times
Leticia 1,2 - Copy.jpg
Leticia 1,2 - Copy.jpg (174.63 KiB) Viewed 1518 times

Alucard1959
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: USE THEM OR LOSE THEM -

Post by Alucard1959 »

Damn Yorktown. I had all three of those dolls. Did you buy them recently, or did you have them stored? I would love to have them again.
Imaginary lovers never turn you down. They always care, they're always there when you need satisfaction guaranteed. Your mine,anytime, my imaginary lover.
"Atlanta Rythum Section"

HornyBossKen

Post by HornyBossKen »

Can you show photos of what you're talking about or is it too late since your dolls have been put back together?

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

I didn't take any pictures of the damaged areas - what I did do with Kimmi was all inside the cavity where the TPE insert goes - so not sure using a camera phone would have shown the damage

However this is a clear indication that the factory - there was little to no quality control with some dolls getting the PVC sheet to cover the TPE insert and others without

Hi - Alucard1959 - :thumbs_up:

No none of those air babes are new - maybe Leticia being the newest from Love Honey 21 from 3 years ago - as to Dayton. I got her in 2012 - heck she still inflates huge and remains a great inflata babe

I guess that is what is such a shame as these were amazing inflata babes - they were total fantasy - absolutely amazing curves that drove any inflata gang member crazy - and as if a giant pin had been struck they - went poof and the company just ceased making air dolls

If you got any of these air gal pals - take care of them - however know that nothing lasts forever

Stay inflated

Olwyn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Olwyn »

The best way to improve the life span of your beloved doll is to have her stored somewhere dark, with a stable coolish temperature and a normal humidity. Remember that direct and indirect sunlight degrades most of all the different types of plastics.

Here's some further reading https://plastiquarian.com/?page_id=14326 if you want to know more, especially the parts regarding environmental requirements and storage guidelines.

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

I’ve owned a few vinyl dolls over the years but not those three. I always seen them advertised but unfortunately never purchased one. Did the top two dolls ever come with the smaller lips as the early latex dolls did? The head on the Lynn Thomas doll is I believe a Kimmi head. Thanks for sharing.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Yes - an interesting perspective if anyone's selling new old stock . . .

I thought there was a plastic film cylinder barrier wrapping the inserts in some . . . But they slip

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

All of the air dolls pictured that I presented above are in no way new or just inflated - they are older models used gently over the passage of time

However with that said the main reason for the post is to remind those that may have these air dolls stored new in a box - that the timer of life (their life) is still ticking away our life too if your counting :mrgreen:

The Quality Control of all these air dolls can at times be hit or miss - the hope that the factory in Hong Kong remembered to place the plastic guard to protect the dolls vinyl skin from the TPE insert is more "O" less a hit & miss affair with many well built like my Dayton Raines dolly (a hit) and (a miss) with my lovely yet deflated Kimmi Lovecock whose skin where the TPE insert resided has completely failed

So that issue happens whether you use the doll or not - I think it might be better to use them than loose them and never have breathed life into them :idea:

Stay inflated

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

Thanks Yorktown and yes I have a new vintage Kimmi still in the box I’ve that been saving for the future but hopefully I won’t be disappointed when that day comes. My main Kimmi I sleep with I’ve had blown up for four years now is sadly getting to the point of going in the dumpster being I’ve repaired it so many times. After a couple years I started to repair and seal the seams with silicone which wasn’t a great idea especially if it leaks there again. Also being she has stood up all day during those years I’ve had to modify her knee area so she stands up straight again. I’m just hoping some day the silicone doll manufacturers will finally come out with a light weight latex or silicone coated foam doll like SeeDree has came out with.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Having been in the inflata gang some decades now, I have seen where the, "all vinyl air babes" can last a long time if well taken care of, same to the hybrid vinyl with TPE parts air babes as well - but - there is a time limit with the TPE parts

In a hot & humid environment these air babes don't last a long as I am finding out whereas in my current local with 4 seasons the air babes seem to do better - but years quickly amount to decades and this is where the TPE can become the issue

The NMC/ NANMA factory in Hong Kong cut corners and in air babes where they forgot to install the vinyl shield inside her luv canal to protect against the effects of the TPE inserts the results can be disastrously destructive

I have an older 2000's Hannah Harper (original Pipe Dream) from NMC and the newer Kimmi Luvcock from the mid 2010's - whereas the Hannah Harper is just fine - my Kimmi L has been completely damaged beyond repair as so much material has been damaged by the effects of the TPE - all caused by the lack of quality

Sad too as these wonderful air babes have yet to be eclipsed in their beauty and function - no knock on Daio Shi - they have come along way and made great strides but the NMC vinyl princess's were magnificent

Best of luck G218 and continued success with these air gal pals :thumbs_up:

Stay inflated

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Thanks a lot for writing and posting YT !! :D :thumbs_up:

:multi:

World Inside Memories, 08.jpg
World Inside Memories, 08.jpg (261.12 KiB) Viewed 518 times
🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

TheCajun1970
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TheCajun1970 »

Shy Camilla doesn't have that plastic piece in the love tunnel. I did use the TPE pussy once in her, never again. I think that's where I broke her trying to insert the stupid thing.

INFORMATIONS