www.siliconelovers.com

Considering selling my brand new 158cm yl. Need help.

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
RoyFolker01

Considering selling my brand new 158cm yl. Need help.

Post by RoyFolker01 »

Yes, that's right. I'm considering selling my brand new 158cm yl with Aisha and I am a ni head with Coco skin, the doll I've always wanted. Hate to do it but I think it's something that I have to do. I'm in the process of leaving or moving out of the US to Central America. And I need the money to make that happen. Who here can show me the proper way to sell this doll that's being shipt to me as we speak. It'll have to be to someone who lives in the Midwest they will have to come and get the doll because I'm not shipping it. I live in the state of Illinois saw this doll would be perfect for those who live in Illinois or surrounding states. Thank you sorry for typos that's I live in the state of Illinois the Midwest

Bigwall9494

Re: Considering selling my brand new 158cm yl. Need help.

Post by Bigwall9494 »

If you ever sell it let me know I’m interested

INFORMATIONS