silicone-sexy-doll.com
FRANCE ------ USA ------ JAPAN

Silicone Sexy Dolls amazing price and fast shipping!

Since 2015, we are authorized reseller of the main brands of sex dolls TPE and silicone dolls (WM, YL, OR, CLM, DS ...). We offer a considerable choice of sexy dolls, to be customized at the best price and with a guarantee of authenticity. Our motto : "We wish to offer our clients the best of what we ourselves would like to receive.” Located in France but ship worldwide : USA, Europe, Canada, Australia, Japan...
Showrooms available in France, Switzerland. Live Support in English / French. Website : USA - www.silicone-sexy-doll.com - FRANCE - latex-sexy-doll.com - JAPAN - real-love-doll.jp
eljodon

Silicone Sexy Dolls amazing price and fast shipping!

Post by eljodon »

Hi, I'm new to this forum so I want to share my experience with Silicon Sexy Dolls.I was skeptical about this website because the prices are cheaper than many other vendors. I took one for the team so I ordered an Irontech 115cm starter doll since I have a bad back. I was able to get it for $890 and included an extra head, extra wig and articulated hands. The shipping was quite fast even though it was memorial day weekend. The only negative thing was communication. They use a messenger within the websites and some of my questions or comments were not answered. Besides that, the service was excellent and the doll arrived in perfect condition with everything I asked for. When I figure out how to post an image I will.

Silicone-Sexy-Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Silicone Sexy Dolls amazing price and fast shipping!

Post by Silicone-Sexy-Doll »

Hi,

Thx for your review and feedback. We are a French company so our prices for all countries outside Europe are without VAT. Also with the time difference we are not always online the tchat, but you have the possibility to send us an email.

Feel free to contact us if you have ay questions :)

Best regards,

SSD Team
Best regards,

Sebastien - Silicone-Sexy-Doll.com
(English & French live support)

vancevance303
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Silicone Sexy Dolls amazing price and fast shipping!

Post by vancevance303 »

I'd love to see pictures of your irontech starter. I'm curious about their quality.

INFORMATIONS